Votes: 149 22.1%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
I think I found this place on the Top RP Voting site, but I found that on a site that wouldn't send me a confirmation email, which I found on TvTropes.

Might as well comment here to give the full story. I came across a wiki for a roleplay that was on this forum. The convergence series, I believe, and I was incredibly intrigued. And also incredibly confused because I didn’t know what was going on on that wiki. Then one thing led to another and now I’m here.

I actually found this site via a top roleplaying sites website but I found that by searching in Google. Also I'm not exactly sure where I shoukd be posting to get noticed

I found this site randomly roughly 3 years ago, RPed vigorously and then got punched in the gut by life. Stuff has settled down and I'm living on my own now, as such I now have the opportunity to come back.

I found this site randomly roughly 3 years ago, RPed vigorously and then got punched in the gut by life. Stuff has settled down and I'm living on my own now, as such I now have the opportunity to come back.
I know the feeling, that is why both my fiance & I have been MIA from the site. :(

I began role playing in middle school, stopped for many years, and started up again a few years ago. When the RP that got me started again ended unexpectedly, I tried to move on, and then I tried to forget it, but most of my old spots have died. My friend found this site for me on a list, and sent it to me to help me.

On Topsites when I was voting for another site. Started browsing and hadn't been around here before so thought it might be worth the shot.

This is just a quick poll to help us identify where we are best drawing new people from so we can better focus our efforts :)

If you select 'other' please leave us a post explaining!
I chose other because... Well...

I saw you guys were infected with a troll. Don't go hating on me over that. I've run afoul of the troll on fanfiction. It said you do role-playing and I thought I could take a look and like see if I could expand my roleplay skills.

So I guess put me down as "Mentioned on Fanfiction.net"

Last edited:
You're number two on Top RP Sites, I came here from there. This seems like a really nice place, other places prohibit freedom to 'move around' they prohibit 'lightly sexual' RPs, and they prohibit "RPing offsite" ... I felt this really stiffled my ability to befriend my partners and add them outside of the site. They refuse the mention of any outside contact and force you to remain on their forums and it's just demeaning. So, I came from that type of environment. I'm very happy with what you guys have going on here, it seems very friendly and inviting, and if I want to take a partner to Google Docs, I'm not going to get banned, so that is pleasantly surprising.

I googled "roleplay sites" after VF shut down (im glad it did, dont get me wrong.. and i hadn't used it in like 2 years anyway) but it was the only rp forum i really knew of anymore... mostly because i was just lazy about looking. I'm super happy about finding this site!

I drink some fizzy punch and woke up in a strange circle. You'd think I'd be worried but let's be honest, this isn't my first rodeo and you get what you get when you drink weird potions given by cloaked strangers. My advice? Drink the punch, kids. It may be the only adventure you ever have.

Okay. I found it on Top RP Sites.

Honesty just googled around, and ended up finding this site! It seemed popular enough, which was good! I had found some other sites where everything was all over the place, and part of the reason I like this one so much is because of the organization of categories (like the SUs in one section, IC in another, etc).

I found this site off of the Top RP sites thing, but ended up choosing this over another one because I have a strange obsession with roleplaying as small children.

Back