• Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
This is just a quick poll to help us identify where we are best drawing new people from so we can better focus our efforts :)

If you select 'other' please leave us a post explaining!

I blame my old site for having an odd and vague way of interpreting and enforcing rules that I did not agree with.

I really wanted to go through a site which will give me good creative writers and I landed up here.

I saw it on topRp, but after some reading of rules and lurking on various sites, I decided to try out this one because it looked inviting (and new - something I rarely get to take part in - though of course, I am now starting to realize it is a "reboot" )

Glad to be here at any rate!

I saw it on topRp, but after some reading of rules and lurking on various sites, I decided to try out this one because it looked inviting (and new - something I rarely get to take part in - though of course, I am now starting to realize it is a "reboot" )

Glad to be here at any rate!

Curious question, what did you mean by reboot?

I got crossed up with the Omniverse and forgot to correct it. "Remastering" was probably closer to the word I was looking for, but I dont think it is relevant because I had misunderstood along the lines. Basically just that this isnt a "new" site in the sense it was just moved or given a new name, but again, I think I had misunderstood.

Oh, no the site definitely is new! Dash and I built it because we weren't happy with the last two sites we frequented. The Omniverse roleplay was moved here from another site, but that's just one roleplay and a handful of players :) The other roleplays, and other players here are from all over the place. Definitely very new site. That's why I was confused about the reboot thing. Just a misunderstanding though that piqued my curiosity.

I'd like to congratulate you for reaching second place of hits in on the Top RP Sites listings, and would note that this is how I found this community!

Thank you very much! We've been working very hard!

Back