How did you get to your username?

Donder172

Self, my name comes originally from a cat I had named Donder (which means 'thunder' in English for those who wonder). The part of 172 came from my account I made on a game called Runescape years ago. The name Donder was already in use and in the suggestions stood 'Donder172' which I choosed. Since then I have kept using the name whenever I could.

One day, I decided that Jack O'Lanterns were cool and adding my dog's nickname, Doggo, to it would also sound cool. Thus, JackDoggo was born! (My dog's name is Jorge, if you were wondering :D)

At one point, I was playing Dead Space and shot a monster's leg off after an annoying and difficult battle. I shouted "Ah hah! I'm the Baddest!" in triumph. For months afterwards, I'd say "I'm the Baddest" after accepting or accomplishing some sort of challenge.

So, when it came time to molt out of my old, crappy username with eight numbers hanging on the end, I went with "Bad John", and it's been Bad John since.

I like the name Emerson which also happens to be one of my favorite writers so I came up with Emory as a diminutive form of that.

I 've always found stars and space absolutely magical, hence the 'Nova', and added '-rkos' for the sole reason being that is sounded cool.

I'm the rude person here. Years ago as a teen I remembered a friend that had this online name and it was cool. So when I got older and I returned to the role playing world I poached the name.

I started using 'Silver Crow' as an alias after the main protagonist of Accel World. Over time, it was essentially shortened or altered to 'Crow', 'Karasu', 'Glass', 'Colours' & other variants.

I needed a new one, since while Crasherwake34 was okay it wasn’t exactly original. So I looked at the closest thing to me, a camo jacket, and viola.

TheGreenerGrey

My user name comes from a combination of my real name and one of my old friend's names, who was helping me with a series that is currently no longer relevant. I kept it, in remembrance of our friendship

Well. I always liked the mortal combat series but never had money to buy one of the games and my parents would certainly not buy it for me. So one day I discovered a flash game that had taken "influence" by mortal combat. The game was awful but at the time you could throw anything at me and if it had flashy colours I'd be amazed. The scorpion Rip-off of the game was named Skorpak. And since my English were awful at the time I thought it said Skorak. When I realised my mistake I thought "hey, Skorak's a cool name. Imma take that"

my username is basically an combination between my real name (Jelle) and the fact i used to love tanks around a year or 6 back (TheTanker) and since that moment, it always sticked with me for all the years passing by

My username comes from this cute little strange green creature called, on nom i took the word NOM---->Mon. And here i spelled it twice cuz why not it sound cute:)

I'm a long time Sailor Moon fan and well, we fans tend to call ourselves Moonies so.. It just seemed to click. c:

A bit of history to mine, but when I was younger, I needed an upgrade from my username of "Wizboy" that I had donned during my childhood on the web, so me and a still longtime friend of mine decided to use a Klingon Random Name Generator to replace it.

We cycled through many names, but eventually, landed on "Kunivas", a name I've recently found out belonged to a dead Klingon in Next Generation, how unfortunate. lol But I liked the name and it has stuck since, seeing use in my other name adaptations, i.e SuperiorKunivas, intended as a combination of Xemnas's title and my name, but it gave an air of superiority and arrogance to me, which I became uncomfortable with, so most if not all of my usernames are now "Nero Kunivas", my Gaming Moniker of many years prior.

Nero came from both the usage in a couple of friends names and my liking of Nero from Devil May Cry 4. Now it's my go to name practically all the time and I cannot imagine using anything else really. Sometimes I have to forgo the spacing between them. .-.

Back