How did you get to your username?

I was active on a single forum for 10+ years, with the same name and same look. I got really tired of it and wanted a change. I ended up getting an entirely new account and named it "Vardoger" after the Scandavianian spirit(?) Vardøger which is like the embodiment of deja vu, almost. I thought it was neat, and so I've used the name most other sites since then.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardøger

My name came when I decided all the best famous internet personalities which I totally am regardless, had one name across the whole internet. It's evolved some from a much simpler form, Lazzo (also my first RP character on forums! Man everyone hated that guy. Terrible character), but that was hard to claim first. Eventually it evolved to this here, which I think sounds pretty cool. The name has always been associated with my avatar, of course I've re-drawn it a bit since then. 'Lazzamore' used to look more dumb and innocent, but I now imagine him as more suave, so I changed the avatar.

Actually found my name, (or rather a version of it) as an anagram of my real sur- and last-name.
Which felt kind of neat as it used all of the letters and actually sounded like something, or three things xD

Diamond was taken on the site I was using, and Diamond_Brooke was a lot to type; I wanted something more succinct.

I'm aware of what Diamond Brooke sounds like

I mean, a longer name often has more impact, until some magical point where it becomes tedious to read it.
I think it has something to do with the impactful parts of the name. 1 or 2 are always remembered, but 3 or more tend to be forgotten in favor of the important 2.
(very often called Windstorm)
the only issue I've found with short names is other people with 1 or more of the same impacts xD

I mean, a longer name often has more impact, until some magical point where it becomes tedious to read it.
I think it has something to do with the impactful parts of the name. 1 or 2 are always remembered, but 3 or more tend to be forgotten in favor of the important 2.
(very often called Windstorm)
the only issue I've found with short names is other people with 1 or more of the same impacts xD

Luckily I've never had the problem of running into another BrookeDi. And I don't mind so much people dropping the Di. I like to think of it as a nickname for my online persona :p

My username came from an idea for a video game I wish to make. DG stands for "Demon God" (which is really just a title) and Primal is a moniker.

My family all made pen names that had shadow in it somewhere. We'd take a name, animal, or creature we liked and something else and mix it all up to make our pen names. I really like dragons so I took the name Draco, which translates to dragon in some language I can't think of right now, and mixed it with shadow and dragon to come up with Draco Shadowdragon. I know totally repetative, right?

I usually use something containing Maria when I make a username or my Nick name. This time around I wanted something less personal so I thought about when I was currently reading which was Atomic Robo and I also watch a YouTuber called Robobuddies so I decided I'd be Robo-something. I'm also currently playing Hollow Knight and in that game your character is a bug so thus Robobug was born!!!

When I was in primary school, I thought of a name which was 'Rae Euther'. I later saw the potential in the name, put the front to the back and the surname to the front, becoming...

Eutherrae.

Mainly my personal fun time of driving Hearses, frightening people and generally having a great time. Though at times, do some situations display on some inspiration for my writing.

My username is the same for all of my social media platforms, and Mai is the pen name I decided I was going to use for writing novels. Mai is pronounced "My" so my username is just My Able usually had the word love at the end but sometimes I like to shorten it.

Back