How did you get to your username?

Rose in my second middle name & my patron saint. Originally is was William after Rory William in Dr Who, but I decided Wood. It started with the same letter and sounded a bit mystical, but not unbelievable.

My name is based off my character - whom i'm still in the process of getting to know - so for the time being she is 'Mysterious' to me. Also, she has genetic purple hair which i find makes her stand out from anyone else, hence 'Purple'

I'm in the Navy, and one of the uniforms we have is called the Navy Working Uniform. The shortname/nickname we have for it is "N dubs", and i figured "That would be a cool username" so i though why not

At first, my main username in sites was Saiko Bitchkuru, a joke name first seen in an SMG4 video. But now, I based ThePoet off my talents and kept it simple.

I was trying to make a youtube account when I was around 12-13 and I did my initials along with some added letters I really liked the way Lecklas sounded and have used it in some shape or form since!

I've had numurous usernames in the past but I've finally settled on one that I feel is very me and has become rather sentimental to me in some ways.

I Role-Play a good deal on the MMORPG World of Warcraft where I RP a Troll called Zae'ju.
I was talking with friends and the running joke of Zae'ju'jin popped up. Course, there's an Amani Troll in the game called Zul'jin, with a phrase that often goes 'You wan' axe?' in Heroes of the Storm.

It just kinda formed and evolved into Zul'Zae'ju'Jin. I've used it ever since.
In Zandali, the Troll language, 'Zul' means 'Great' and 'Jin' means 'Chief', so in full... Great Chief Zae'ju.

It's also hilarious watching and listening to people, especially Streamers on Twitch, try to pronounce the name. I'm a troll, and I love to hug! Zae'ju too!
Hugs be best medicine, mon!

It's just a version of my real name. In English it's Lukas, in Polish it's Łukasz and in the southern Slavic countries it's Luka. So yeah... As you can imagine, I used to be very much into southern Slavs culture

me and my dad were discussing cat names and I thought of katsu. we don't actually have a cat but you know, who cares XD

Last edited:
I've had many user names because I cant decide and just stick to one. But this recent one is a mix of my newer and old usernames. I'd rather not post them since they're probably connected to some cringy stuff I forgot I posted but that's where it came from!

My username used to be KittySheep, since I loved kitties and "sheep" is my family nick-name. Then, a friend made a conlang and started calling me Kenża, which was the fictional word for cat. I decided I liked it, so I exchanged kitty for kenża, making KenżaSheep,

I'm real into poetry and gay so I took "sapphic" and i like humor and sh*tposting so i combined the two into sapphicposting which is also my twitter handle (but i dont really use twitter lmao)

I started out on the Warriors fan rps, and my name was "Lightningblaze" which was super long, so everyone just called me Blaze. And now here I am. Haha.

Back