How did you get to your username?

My username comes from three different places. The first was the alien race called the Exif from the Godzilla anime trilogy. The second was a term called exif data. And third, it just sounded cool. :p

I used to go by Avery online. One time I misspelled it as Avens and it has stuck ever since.
And I went with Avery because it was a non-binary name and when I was younger I reallyyyy didn't want people knowing my gender.

I have a new character for a game my friends and I are developing that we've been working at for a few years now, this 3rd generation I play the son of my original character from 1st generation some odd 40 years later in our timeline and that character's name is Hydrangea. His mother Fern, his elder siblings Thyme and Lavender. My first character married into a family that had the tradition of such names.

Now that, is a funny story. You see, one day I was just playing PlanetSide 2, you know, minding my own business. Then, I go to create a new character. I'm messing around with the name thing, thinking of what my username will be. Then, I get to the I's. The first thing it gives me is Iodine, and I instantly loved it, so I made my username MisterIodine. Now, I use the username for a lot of stuff, as every time it's an open username.

I'm a big horror fan, and I like to use the same username for everything but I hadn't transferred over to a new username yet. You can find me on a couple sits as Corvo or corvvus, but I feel like shockhorror fits me better. Well, that's why I chose it anyhow. I got it from an eerie song called Pity Dance by DM Stith. I could try and explain why I love it so much, but i'd be here all day. Suffice to say it quickly grew to become one of my fave songs of all time, it's just so creepy but beautiful at the same time.

How many things...? How many things can I say to you
And expect shock horror shock horror shock horror hallelujah
To descend again in sweet oblation

That part gave me the idea. I know the term shockhorror predates this song though. :p

My name is based on a monster OC I created when I was having trouble with my parents. I drew on the mirror and tried to show them what they were doing wrong, through a persona that reflected them... TMITM. The Man In The Mirror. It's sad, actually. I just wanted someone who was on my side and was powerful enough to change stuff. Thus, TMITM was born. I still use him to this day.

Although my other monster OCs have changed, he has not. To me, there is no way I could make him scarier.

(OH MY GOD IM NUMBER 69)

Last edited:
My name is short for MysticalMarshmallow. This is because one time I was walking to class, I don't remember what I said but it made my friend tell me I was a weird mystical being that should not be one this planet so XD and I was eating marshmallows when trying to come up with a unique name. I shortened it to MysticMallow as some sites didn't let me use the full thing, and lets be honest, its less of a mouth full to say and or read XD

Well, one can say mine is... inspired by another person's username on another site. I simply loved the way "Lady" sounded in a username... and so I took a minute to consider another word that would be short and sweet when placed beside "Lady". And so the name "Lady Coral" came to be. Plus, I'm pretty sedentary and I love warm places, so yeah. I'm a little like a coral in that way. XD

(OH MY GOD IM NUMBER 69)

vMrP6F5.jpg

Hello. I got my user name years ago in high school. I have curly red hair like a movie character "Annie", you know, Little Orphan Annie. I was in choir and a lot of times kids tried to bully/tease me about my curly red hair, braces, glasses and how skinny I was, I would be called Annie and asked to sing the famous song, "Tomorrow" some days I would oblige and sing the song, others I would say, "Okay I don't feel like singing today."

When I was seventeen and decided I wanted to be a writer..... I had a grandfather who was an actor, (Footloose [old version]- Wren's Boss; Lonesome Dove- P.I.; Fried Green Tomatoes- Smokey Lonesome) named Tim Scott. He told me what ever I decided to do with my life he would back me up 100%. He passed away of throat cancer before I could tell him I wanted to be a writer, to honor him I took on the pen name Annie Scott. That is where my username comes from. I use it in my creative writing as well.

I got my username because I have large shoulders, so I likened myself to a Moose, and it just sorta stuck, I remember there was another part of my username originally but everyone just started calling me moose for short. So I just accepted it.

Gola is my very first Roleplay Character. I created a Pure white wolf that when she walked in the snow she melted it Her full name is Gola Atsilv which means Winters Fire. She was born on the night of the first snow of the season and her mother died giving birth. As the snow covered around her she remaind in a heat bubble soon being found by another wolf who took her in. She grew up to be Leader of the Moonlight as they traveled she came across the Snow pack who was her sisters pack as her sister died she left it to Gola now twice as strong with both territories new threats from humans came.

My former bestfriend's name was Bronson so I called him BronZe so we came up a nickname to match his and thus ZielVer (Silver) was born. We don't talk anymore.

Agape means unconditional love and is a theme to an ice skating dance from an anime character that was the first anime husband I had. I just spelled my user wrong-

My name comes from a Minecraft Diaries self-insert OC I made back in middle school, and when I started making social media accounts, I started using the name because I thought it sounded cool! That time in my life holds some fond memories for me, so it’s also nice to keep the name as a reminder

Back