How did you get to your username?

many usernames to choose from for me.....

Cutekawaiifox108-- i literally just threw ute in 2 languages and my favorite animal together with some random numbers. no real reason for any of it

Cutekawaiifox18-- an accident i made typing the other user that i ended up using because i always forgot the 0

MeiTheAngel166- i made an OC Mei, a young fallen angel that was kicked out of heaven from bringing a cat to heaven, accidentally turning it into a nekomata. again, random numbers. never changed my cutekawaiifox usernames so i used these all for a while

CuteKawaiiMitsu/CuteKawaiiMitsu18/CuteKawaiiMitsu108-- when i decided to change up my fox usernames, but ive aways used my angel user the same, because its not as old as the fox ones (also because i cant really change them just a little with them recognizable). Mitsu came from my ✨favorite✨ anime character, Mitsuba Sousuke, from Toilet Bounk Hanako-kun

MitsuMitsu is my user anywhere i make a new account, because i love Mitsuba more

this is ignoring all those random second accounts ive made on games for no reason

I've actually made accounts with the exact name since I was five to the origins of it are a bit fuzzy but I do remember seeing it somewhere in my cousin's Musicly account and since we used to be together all the time it pretty much was something I always remembered for some odd reason. I figure that's where it came from!

Well my name is Jex, which reminds me of Chex. So I made my name Jexmix, like chex mix. My friends call me chex mix sometimes too, so that also played a part.

Many a moons ago I had 2 rather edgy fursona characters named Darky and Twist... and ig the name just stuck lol

Alice in Wonderland is full of word play and there was a butterfly made of bread and butter in Carroll's book. Flutterby is an existing word play of butterfly, and I thought it's a whimsical, Wonderland-esque word even if it doesn't occur in the books. So I decided to make it my username. XD

My name came from a buddy calling my discord name popper instead of pepper and that stuck then i just added Lil in front of it as fun.

I adopted this username when I ... well, nevermind. I'm a bit of a Rogue, and I write a lot, hense 'Scribe'.

I usually shorten Lieven to go by Levi, but that's too common so it's already taken on most sites that require unique usernames. Sometimes I have to tack an extra n on the end of Lieven to get past that restriction, too.

Mine is of my own creation due to my hobbies and love of Norse culture and stories, Eldrid means fiery spirit and smith is short for craftsman/blacksmith since I love working with my hands. A bit cheesy but it's original at least!

Norwaven is a name I've been using for a long time, since 2004, obviously not here. However I came up with the name probably 10 years prior to that. It was for a short story I had written then, can't say I remember much about the story now. However, I do recall that Norwaven was the name of the city it took place in, it wasn't the name of a character. It was set in a Fantasy world and Norwaven was a city ruled by an evil race. The race was a lot like vampires but they feed on the mana of others instead of blood. Like vampires they needed to this to survive unlike vampires they were a living being and not an undead one. They even were long lived, but feeding on the mana others did tend to kill their victims. That's basically all I remember about it. But it is certainly not why I use it today. I've been using for so long it's just me and it's fairly unique so it works for me.

I have a friend of a friend (lol) and their name is Neo and for some reason I loved the vibe of the name, but wanted to make it more unique and personalized to me, so after trial and error I came up with Neokalie :)

A monologue from Dagoth Ur, the villain in Morrowind. He has such a sonorous voice. I also think I wanted to join the Elder Scrolls RP when I saw the homepage landing, but I don't know if it's actually happening. It's unfortunate, but it's fine since I still adore the monologue.

I've not played Morrowind. I just like the lore a lot.

Mine is simply my real-life nickname. Because I'm creative that way.

I've also used it in other online social environments, such as games and other forums. It's just who I am online these days.

Back