Resolved/Answered How do I get approved?

Here is a link to the site's approval guide:

Here is a link to the site rules:

Mostly, you just need to make yourself known and active on this site in order to trigger the bots that let the higher-ups know that someone new has arrived and is ready to be approved! Try checking out the Community center portion of the forums. There are games, discussions, and a writer's circle where participants can share their work, talk about methods, or perhaps post pictures and things.

Good luck and welcome!

@GigaBit200

Hi, I would recommend checking out the Account Approval Guide. It explains to you the account approval process, and the best ways and methods to get approved.

Generally speaking, I would recommend first posting an introduction in the Introductions and Departures. This will allow you to formally introduce yourself to the site, and allow us to ask you questions and get to know you better. The more interactions you have with other people, the quicker you will get approved. There are other places you can post, too, but I would definitely recommend first posting an introduction in the introductions section so that people can get to know you better. If you want to know more, definitely check out the account approval guide, it provides the best explanation of the account approval process.

I hope I was able to help some.

So I've been wanting to join a roleplay, but it says I do not have sufficient priveledges, how do I get them?

You have to be approved before you can join, create, and take part in roleplays. That takes time and involvement in the community to trigger the bot that alerts the higher-ups that your account is ready for approval. Have you tried taking part in the forum games or perhaps the discussions? There is also a pretty cool creative forum you can post stuff in. :)

You have to be approved before you can join, create, and take part in roleplays. That takes time and involvement in the community to trigger the bot that alerts the higher-ups that your account is ready for approval. Have you tried taking part in the forum games or perhaps the discussions? There is also a pretty cool creative forum you can post stuff in. :)
thanks you

Its been a super long time and I still haven't gotten approved, how do I make this go faster..?

Yeah. I'm generally interested in finding people to rp with on the forums. I'm sorry if that made it sound like I'm trying to get people off-site.

Back