How Intresting Are You?

Lucifer

Lord of Twats
Howdy! Lucifer here.

I was just wondering, sure, you've got your intros and all but that's not enough for an approval. What do you need?

SOMETHING BIGGER
AND COOLER

So Right here, right now, post what you think is most interesting about you or what interests you the most...!

Don't bore me.

Ready?
Go!

The most interesting thing about me? That's simple. I'm a Doge. That, in itself, speaks magnitudes.

The thing that I'm most interested in? Easy peasy. Robotics Engineer! Building robots, writing codes, conquering the world with tiny doge bots that would later infect the World Wide Web to then brainwash the entire population of the world!

That's about it, really.

Simply put? I am potentially more caring and empathetic than I let on at times. As for what interests me? In sum, making a difference and making the world a better place. Hopefully I can accomplish that through psychology, law, and dabbling in politics.

~M

I speak 5 languages, I taught myself to sing, to play the guitar and the piano, I've been drawing for 12½ years, and I like baby seals.

Oh! ... >.<

I... Like to draw a lot... I usually am inspired to draw people that I meet or animals. Role playing characters tooz

GnyV71h.png

Shadelier here is somewhat of a wordsmith. Spelling mistakes such as the missing "e" from this thread's title stand out to him.

How interesting. It could very well be on purpose, like so many site names out there: flickr, flattr, tumblr. A subtle formula "e-" which, denoting an electron in Chemistry, forms the base for 'electronic' to describe digital realities such as 'e-mail'.

As we know, of course, wordsmithery is more than just being a good speller and Scrabble player. It involves being adept at anagrams, acrostics, alliterations, and so on.

Do not think it's all completely awesome, though. Being a wordsmith is also a curse.

Every time he sees a weirdly spelled out word, for example, he tends to read it backwards.

Look, he will give you a couple of positive examples, but as for negative ones, he will spoiler them.

It is nice to notice that a bottle of EVIAN water is NAIVE backwards; you then appreciate more its sparkling purity. Or that DESSERTS relieve those who are STRESSED. Yum.

Eventually though, you'll come across things or names you'll regret reading backwards.

Really, don't say you weren't forewarned.

But once you read NAOMI or LANA backwards, you will never unread or unhear.

I spell birdie as birdee because of my Webkinz username.
In OOC situations I will often spell words ending in IE as EE or names ending in IE or Y with EE as homage to my own name. Peachee. Gwazee. Funee. Bunnee. Lovee.
I can imagine that will be rather annoying for Mr. Shadelier and his smithing of words.
I want to be an editor because I don't have the patience for writing.
I am a giant fire bird with flames of blue and wits of a knife in the hands of a ninja.

GnyV71h.png

Shadelier here is somewhat of a wordsmith. Spelling mistakes such as the missing "e" from this thread's title stand out to him.

How interesting. It could very well be on purpose, like so many site names out there: flickr, flattr, tumblr. A subtle formula "e-" which, denoting an electron in Chemistry, forms the base for 'electronic' to describe digital realities such as 'e-mail'.

As we know, of course, wordsmithery is more than just being a good speller and Scrabble player. It involves being adept at anagrams, acrostics, alliterations, and so on.

Do not think it's all completely awesome, though. Being a wordsmith is also a curse.

Every time he sees a weirdly spelled out word, for example, he tends to read it backwards.

Look, he will give you a couple of positive examples, but as for negative ones, he will spoiler them.

It is nice to notice that a bottle of EVIAN water is NAIVE backwards; you then appreciate more its sparkling purity. Or that DESSERTS relieve those who are STRESSED. Yum.

Eventually though, you'll come across things or names you'll regret reading backwards.

Really, don't say you weren't forewarned.

But once you read NAOMI or LANA backwards, you will never unread or unhear.

Huh. Didn't notice that...
I'd change it but... I feel like leaving it like that to dedicate this to you.

Also, thank you for your brilliant analysis and presence, I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you had to say.

How interesting am I?

I can safely drive any vehicle of various sizes
I can and have brought many computers "back from the dead" (Sometimes back to back)
If we were meeting be it day or night or the entire town is flooding (which has happened) I will be there 15 minutes early~
I leave no stone unturned when looking for certain things and I may bring bland characters to a roleplay but you can bet they can be interesting too.

I've traveled to the other side of the world (Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand) so that's pretty interesting, right? I love to travel and I kind of want to get a tattoo of the globe and fill it in for every place I visit... cliche maybe.

I've traveled to the other side of the world (Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand) so that's pretty interesting, right? I love to travel and I kind of want to get a tattoo of the globe and fill it in for every place I visit... cliche maybe.
Without a doubt...but I would recommend that you do research on the tattoo artist before you put that stuff on your body forever

Without a doubt...but I would recommend that you do research on the tattoo artist before you put that stuff on your body forever

Yeah I know I don't even know if I would be able to go through the pain either haha

Eh.... I partake in a full contact combat sport called Dagorhir mostly fight with an 8' spear or 6' glaive. The unit fight with is like family to me even though I am about 3 hours away from where a majority of them live. Proud owner of several firearms and love shooting them whenever i have extra cash floating around. Oh I also Build haunted houses and do special effects makeup, a lot of people tend to find that interesting.

An interesting thing about me? Well I had a college level reading comprehension in 5th grade, and have crammed my head full of so many English words its about to explode. As for what interests me most, People's life stories, its one of the reasons I'm a Performing Arts major, so I can learn as much as I can about fictional characters and their motivations in life

Back