Resolved/Answered How to rp

of course, love to help new members! the best advice I can give is to be yourself and be as open minded to advice as possible :)

What exactly do you need help with? Perhaps telling us where you got your start will help us help you. Table top? Computer games?

There are many ways to roleplay on this site. Classic Dungeons and Dragons style, play by post, and epics. Epics are sort of a combo of the other two depending one who is running it. The best way I have found to learn it to poke around and see what catches your attention. There are roleplays for every soul out there on here you just have to look. What are you interested in genre wise? I could suggest a few roleplays to get your started.

~Jessie James

well, I'm not sure how D&D would work online, so mostly post or I suppose Epics (and maybe some help with D&D stuff as I wouldn't mind doing that). I think I got my start with Table Top rpgs, but quickly moved to video games.

I see. :3 Well first off you got to work to get your profile approved before you can do much of anything. You do have access, I believe, to view anything on this site just not post in any areas besides the Intro and departure forum. You should make a post there and tell everyone a little about yourself. For example the genre you like as far as roleplay. After that I believe you have the ability to post any where under community. Play a few forum games and reply to some other threads to show that you are truly interested in being in this community.

After you are approved you are welcome to join any rp that is open. A few that I would suggest are Akashic Arcana, Shinobi Life, and the World of Others. The last one is a Discord only RP but we keep out general info here on STC.

I hope this helps.

~Jessie James

Sure feel free to bug the admin down in the chat after a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes you have to put yourself on their radar and they will tell you what you still need if you ask as they can tell more about the trophy points you have.

Back