New User Howdy, can’t wait to meet all of you!

Amethyst Uchiha

Hello there Amethyst here. I’ve been dying to roleplay for some time now but I just can’t find anyone who’s active every day. I’m looking for a fresh new roleplay and hope I can find that here. I’m hoping that anyone willing to go through the whole approval process is serious about roleplaying which I hope means that this community is relatively active. I hope to dive right in soon. Util then, ciao!

Hey there Amethyst Uchiha and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

You hit right upon one of the reasons why we have the approval process in place. It gets people interacting and the kind of people who aren't looking for a sense of community tend to not stick around to get through with it. It's all pretty painless and a lot of times people don't even notice they went through it. But the ones that do, remain and get an environment where their stories can thrive.

The best way you can help us make sure we're the right place to you, is share some more with us! Right here in your intro thread is the best place to make a first impression. Tell us what kind of RPs you like and are looking for, and anything else about yourself or your experience you want to share. Then hit up some of the discussions in the non-Rp areas of the site. See if any inspire you to participate and before you quite know it, you'll be in with some new RP partners plotting up your next posts.

Back