New User Howdy there!

LemonBoi

certified olive
Howdy, my name's Oliver. I'm 16, been RPing since I was 9 although I hope I've improved since then. I've got four cats.

I'm an artist, although I also have vision issues that make it hard. To be honest, they make RP hard sometimes, too, which is why I'm trying to get back into forum RP VS the games I've been using. Forums means larger text that I can bring up close if I'm struggling, and I can usually just beg my partners to not use fancy fonts or colors in our RPs VS not being able to control anything in games.

My favorite character is actually blind. Har har, projection of my likely future. I'm probably gonna seek out a few RPs with him, first. Playing characters that I'm familiar with is easier when getting into a new site.

Uhhh.
It's currently 1 A.M and my brain has ceased proper function. My one braincell is dinging around in my skull like one of those DVD logos. So I guess this is a good enough intro for now.

Welcome to Storyteller's Oliver!!
I love kitties, what are their names??
What's your preferred type of rp genre?
And~ if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask!!​

Howdy! Thank you
Bane, Pheobe, Ceaser, and Sabby. All girls except for Ceaser

I usually stick to slice of life or dystopia-esque stories that are-- still pretty much just Fancy slice of life.

Back