hybrid horrors(i couldnt think of a title)

justanisabelakin

sun and moon
(T/W: d@rk pl0t p0int, hybr!d hum@ns, th3 d3@th of a p@r3nt(s))

they were all dead. thats what you thought at least. you had assumed all of your kind had died. at least it was rare to find others like you. everyone had killed them. it was just you and your family. that was until you had went home to find a the dead corpse(s) of your parent(s). now it was just you (and if you have an siblings in the rp). one day while on the run from humans you stumble across this cottage in the forest.

~requirements~

1. must have a hybrid character or be related to a hybrid (ps when i say hybrid i mean like someone whos part animal part human)(ex. the main character can be a human with hybrid blood in them like having parents or siblings who are hybrid without being hybrid themselves)
  2. you should probably be ok with darker plots since the rp will probably get dark
  3. i honestly need someone whos perfectly fine with me playing like 300 ocs (not really 300 but i play alot, also how many characters you play doesnt bother me go right on ahead)
  4. thats really it

~rules~

1. hate the oc not the person
  2. this rp can be group or 1 on 1 so if you see this and you like the idea but see were doing it as a group and get uncomfortable doing group rps (like me) then just shoot me a message
  3. no nsfw please ;w; shiping is fine though
  4. respect boundries (ill ask for your boundries before we start and ill tell you mine)
  5. please dont cause intense phyical pain to someone elses character without permission
  6. dont lewd any minor characters
  7. please just be nice to each other
  8. character limit: yall already know this but there isnt one go crazy fam

Back