New User I am new and looking for rp partners

Comelaughwithme

Hello to everyone in storytellers But not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now I think. I love a good story, I have a good feeling that might be what I find here, At least I hope so. Let me get down to business now, I am looking for long Term roleplays of any kind. As for the Type, I am open to all kind.
What I am looking for thought and what I am craving right now.
Post Apocalyptic
Far-flung future( Kinda like horizon Dawn, where humans are in tribes and the worlds Technology has been destroyed
Adventure
Romance
Horror
Slice of life
Fantasy
Magical
Medevil
Mystery
Thriller
That being said I try just about anything and If there is something that I don't really care for I will let you know, Send me a starter or we can brainstorm I am open to both I hope to see you all soon.

Hello and Welcome to the Circle! Personally, I prefer fantasy, realistic fiction, and sci-fi myself. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Hope to see you around!

Thank you, I am hopeing to find a lot of partners, Most of my old sites i use to go to have died down so i am back to serching

I can understand that. I've also been from a few sites myself. Always a bummer to have to look again.

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! I'd say you'd probably be looking for an epic rp and there are plenty of those that fit the genres you like. If I may I'd suggest Ame Damnee, Atlantis, or Legend of the Blade

Hiya!! I'm new to the site as well, though not looking for RP partners as much as group RPs at the moment. Keep posting around like Draco says and soon enough you'll be approved and able to give a full search!

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have all that and a bag of chips. Refreshing drinks and pools of ideas are free.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just wanted to pop in check up on you. We would love to get your account reviewed and approved so you can start roleplaying, but as of yet you haven't delved much outside of your introduction forum. Your introduction thread is a great start, but make sure you hit up some of our other community forums also. Once you get a little more activity under your belt we can get you reviewed. I recommend browsing through the Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums for some threads that catch your eye.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We like to see people get through their introduction period as painlessly as possible.

Welcome. I hope you will have a wonderful time here. With such wide arrangement I think you will find someone interested in one of your genres.

Back