New User I am New Here!

HongJoong

Wild Kpop fan
Annyeong! I am new here! Korean is my first language but I will try to use English. I am a huge K-pop fan and HongJoong might be my ultimate bias but I'm not quite sure. I love to draw, dance, sing, and of course roleplay! I heard this place was good so here I am! I look forward to meeting new people and having a lot of fun. Some find me weird because I am part Korean, Australian, and a bit American. I also sometimes type with an accent so sorry if I do that. I may also misspell things so also sorry about that. I'm more of the MxM Rp type but I can try others so bear with me if I am a little awkward with other pairings. I hope I can make new friends and rp partners here! I'm open to try new things! Also figured why not put a picture of HongJoong bc he is gorgeous XD

View attachment 11271

Hello! Welcome to STC! If you need help getting your account approved, be sure to check the guide :D

You like K-Pop? Me too! Personally I love Stray Kids and STAYC. Ateez are also very good! Hope you have fun and feel welcomed here!

Hello! Welcome to STC! If you need help getting your account approved, be sure to check the guide :D

You like K-Pop? Me too! Personally I love Stray Kids and STAYC. Ateez are also very good! Hope you have fun and feel welcomed here!
Thank you so much! I love SKZ too but idk what STAYC is

Back