New User I am Treehee, hello

Treehee

Destroyer of Dreams
Hello there! I was initially planning to do a very tacky, rhyming introduction, but honestly I couldn't think of a good one so eh. I have some experience in tbrpg/rp from another community, but honestly the only RPs that survived on there are/were very over the top 'comedy' RPs filled to the brim with injokes so idk if that experience applies here lol. I think I'll probably start with some characters that are relatively easy to RP once I get... I forgot the term... confirmed/accepted/something like that so I can get a feel for this community =)

If you have any questions about me please do post on this thread as I'd love to learn to know you all better ^^

Hey there and welcome :)

Looks like I just missed your post this morning or I would have popped in sooner! Better late then never I suppose.

Also there's nothing wrong with comedic roleplays! What matters when it comes to a roleplay is that people are enjoying themselves.a

As for questions... what sort of roleplay genres are you interested in trying to get involved with here? I like asking that one. It helps players connect quicker when they share genre interests.

I tend towards fantasy roleplays, especially ones with weird magic. I also really like spreadsheet games, especially tactical ones, though I don't know if those are played on here.

Spreadsheet games? Haven't heard of that term before, but I'm curious enough to ask what they are.

they're like tbgs, except you also use an online spreadsheet to play, for example to keep track of where your characters are.

depends on what spreadsheet tool you use I guess? Usually google spreadsheets is used since it updates real-time

I dont really get the purpose though. Whats the use?
Dont people know where they are? Some have a line at the start of their post stating their location and who they are with in bigger RPs.
Thats at least how i know it.

oh you meant how they are used xD

it's more about location during fights. like how in tabletop rpgs they'll put figurines on a grid, with spreadsheet games you can put characters in cells.

Hey there again :) Just popping back in to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have access to all of the roleplay areas of the website.

oh you meant how they are used xD

it's more about location during fights. like how in tabletop rpgs they'll put figurines on a grid, with spreadsheet games you can put characters in cells.

Haven't seen one run on here yet with us, I used to be in one that was a sci-fi adventure where we spreadsheet-ed the space encounters and free formed the in-station bits. Was good fun. You could post an interest check and be the first to introduce the concept on here :)

Back