Open I crave Fandom roleplay

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
HEyo! I have crawled my way out of a quarantine funk and remembered this site exists! I have gone into these year-long hiatus's, what three times now? Anyway. I am creatively tired and have no self-confidence in creating compelling original roleplay worlds, and have many, many original characters of all sorts of shows and stuff. Yes, a lot are anime, crucify me if you want. I am okay with romance (I prefer fxm, but am not opposed fxf and mxm if applicable) I also usually play females, just a heads up.

Anyway, Here is the list of fandoms I would roleplay:

• My Hero Academia ***
  • Dr. Stone (?)
  • 7 seeds **
  • Land of the Lustrous *
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss **
  • Miraculous Ladybug *
  • Children of the Whale (?)
  • Ajin Demi-Human
  • Hollow Knight *
  • Carmen Sandiego **
  • Voltron (?)
  • Dragon Prince (?)
  • She-Ra (?)

I am open to scenario suggestions and have ones of my own for some. I also prefer playing my original characters but will play official ones if needed. You can play whatever you want as long as it makes sense. Those with ?'s are ones I don't have an easy idea for, but I am still willing to work on making a roleplay for them. Those with *'s are ones that I am the most interested in playing, the amount relative to how much I want to do it

@Ginger I have already started an MHA roleplay, but I am open for one more! Please message me if you are still interested.

@GreenPhoenix3 I would love to see what kind of ATLA or MLB roleplay you'd be interested in! Message me so we can talk it over.

Back