I Don't Know What to Do...

What you need to do is open a discussion about something. Anything from boobs to RPs that interest you, ocs, ideas for rps, character building, world building, body building..

Hello!

Yes, your thread is working here. Are your posts not showing up as you post them?

I'm not sure what you want to know.Could you be more specific: Do you want to know how the site works? Why you can't post to RPs (if that's your problem)? Are you bored?

I'm indecisive. Because when I commit to a site, I stick with it. But I need a reason stick with it. So for that reason is Pokc. I guess I could talk about character design, based on the rp thread you were telling me about. And I do get bord easily. The problem with my post seem to be resolved... for now.

Glad to hear you are committed sounds like you will enjoy STC! We pride ourselves on having a strong community! This is also why we have a bit more extensive account approval process than other sites. Just keep doing what you are doing here and engaging with your fellow community members in the community forums and you should be well on your way to approval. Once you are approved you will be able to post on the entire site and begin joining roleplays.

For the omniverse there's a lot of options for a good character. You have two main options as well which would be to create an original character or possibly incorporate an existing character you have from other roleplaying into the omniverse. You could also create a character for some of the existing content that is already on going!

What type of genre's do you prefer?

The omniverse is a bit more fantasy geared with some action but there's some slice of life that is incorporated. I've always found bartenders to be a good start! If you are interested I can send you a pm with a few locations that you could use that type of character.

Back