Resolved/Answered I dun wanna bother but-

TamTam

The Ghost Neighbor
So, I've been on here since last week I think? Of course a bit inactive since school has been stressing me out lately, BUT I am now free, for my exams are finished. So, I'd actually like to join an rp but I am still not approved even though I did all the "Approval Guide" asked of me.
I am not complaining- I just came here with the question: What else can I do to get approved?

Approval is based on activity. It sounds like you were a bit busy, so though you may have done an introduction and such, have you been active in the available forums? Activity will alert the admins to review your account for approval. It is not necessarily about a LOT of quantity, but posting in a couple of places and dropping a message in a few other welcome messages is usually enough to get your account flagged.

I did check your profile and it looks like you've done a bit of posting/responses this morning, so you should be fine and it's honestly just a matter of giving it some time so the admins can review. Just have a bit of patience; its still early in a few places, and its likely today's activity will get your account flagged for review and is waiting for an admin.

Approval is based on activity. It sounds like you were a bit busy, so though you may have done an introduction and such, have you been active in the available forums? Activity will alert the admins to review your account for approval. It is not necessarily about a LOT of quantity, but posting in a couple of places and dropping a message in a few other welcome messages is usually enough to get your account flagged.

I did check your profile and it looks like you've done a bit of posting/responses this morning, so you should be fine and it's honestly just a matter of giving it some time so the admins can review. Just have a bit of patience; its still early in a few places, and its likely today's activity will get your account flagged for review and is waiting for an admin.
Ohhh, thank you for the help! I understand it now and will keep my activity up for sure!

Back