New User I guess this is a thing I need to do.

LadyLynx

Hello! *waves*
I'm new (obviously). I've been rolplaying off and on for a very, very long time, probably since like '05-ish, somewhere 'round then. I'd like to think my writing style is descriptive and fun to read, or at the very least easy to understand. I have the most fun in building characters from the ground up, and seeing how they develop naturally without a predetermined fate of sorts. Worlds are harder to build, but just as fun, though it is sometimes nice to just toss a character into a world where the rules and lore have already been determined.

When it comes to myself, I suppose I'm a shy sort. I typically do a bit of lurking before I feel comfortable at all in a community. That doesn't mean you can't say hello, though! I'm friendly, I promise, just maybe not so good at the people-ing thing. Anywho, I hope we all get along, and I look forward to writing with you all in the future!

Cheers!

Welcome to STC. Here's another friendly face in case you need anything. :> Do you have a preferred writing genre, or just whatever strikes your fancy at the time?

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I generally read through all guides and rules before joining, just to make sure I know what I'm getting into and that the site "resonates" with me, creatively. There are a lot of frustratingly restrictive sites out there, it seems.

To answer your question about genres, BrookeDi: I will write whatever catches my interest, though that usually tends to be more along the lines of fantasy (so many options!), though I don't consciously shy away from anything in particular. Writing outside of one's comfort zone is an excellent way to grow as a creator and writer.

Hello, GoodVibes! I like your name. ^.^ It is going in the same direction it was previously going in. I think?

Oh wow, 13 years of roleplayimg experience? That's awesome! Welcome to stc, I'm sure you'll like it here!

Lynxes (is that even the correct plural?) are such pretty animals. Are they your favorite?

Aye, I suppose it has been that long, mathematically... Doesn't feel like that long, haha.

They are very pretty, and I do favor them, though for more than just their aesthetic. A lot of the lynx's appearances in mythology resonate with me, so there's that connection as well.

Thank you for saying hello, Yun Lee!

Welcome to STC LadyLynx!

I'm just stopping by because I've noticed that your account hasn't been approved yet and wanted to provide some additional information. If you haven't already please be sure to read to read our Account Approval information thread. You are off to a great start on your approval process. By creating an introduction you are part of the way there however you will also need to post and be active in our community forums. It's somewhat of a common misunderstanding that users need to wait to be approved. Our admin team reviews flagged accounts on a daily basis so if a user hasn't been approved within 24 hours generally they either A) haven't generated enough content outside of their introduction thread or B)The quality of the content did not pass the review process. (See the account approval guide for a further explanation on content.) Once you've got a bit more content under your belt you should be approved!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Both our staff and users are here to help you along the way!

Thanks fore saying hello! I have already read the information, and popped into a few other threads. I'm just really shy and hesitant to butt into too many things, and don't have a lot of extra time on my hands at the moment, so I don't mind if it takes a little longer. I'll get there eventually!

No worries take as long as you need, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Back