Interest Check i have a couple ideas for rps!

Lecklas

Hello, peoples, I have a couple of different plot ideas! they can either be a small group of people or 1x1 roleplays!

1. The year is 2235 and Humans have rediscovered that mermaids and mermen are real again. It turns out because they were being hunted to extinction the Mers had decided to hide away deep into the ocean. A few were either unobservant or too adventures and were caught by Scientists. They have been studied in labs and now they are beginning to be put in Zoos and Museums. My Character would be the Behaviorist/trainer and yall can be other people at whichever establishment and the Mers

2. Gamer world: This world is very fantasy-like. So like Basically in this world everyone is born with a gamer likeability but there are different classes and races. I would like to go into more detail about it but if nobodies interested I don't want to go into detail about the class and race systems and stuff. But anyways. the basics of it are that there are three different levels of powers. The top Class is Zo'kas Which is Level 3. very few people are born with abilities that are in this class and are generally highly sought after as high-class positions. Generally Once Learned that they have a Zo'Kas power they are held close to the king and heavily guarded. Then there is the Lo'ras the second level. This level is generally your adventurers and guild runners. they are uncommon but not rare like Zo'kas. Then the lowest class. Ra'mes which generally everyone has an ability of this force. this is the most common and it can be anyone from a construction worker to the bakery chef. Best plot for a multi people roleplay and honestly the one I'm most interested in at this current moment.

3. Human Zoo: Basically the year is 2565 and an Alien species as been abducting Humans and breeding them for their own personal amusement. The whole point of this plot is to meet up with each other and escape back to earth. The aliens use humans as exotic pets and make all sorts of crazy alterations. They have entire museums and zoos entirely of humans. They either escape to their own planet or back to earth or another thing (that will even make it longer would be) would be to start a revolution and warn humans and basically, once they kicked the butts of the aliens they would head back to earth. or make their own kingdom or city on the alien planet. (honestly, this could lead to many paths and many plots.)

Either Pm or comment here which one you like and If enough people like any of them I will make the roleplay information and stuff!

Back