Interest Check I have an Elder Scrolls crossover RP set in my fanfiction's world if anyone wants to join

TheNerd

I'm just a nerd
Basically, this builds on the concept of werewolves in Skyrim and Oblivion respectively, and I crave violence and a crap ton of war. I have a lot of the arcs both on paper and in my head already. I just need someone to help with coming up with dialogue and shenanigans other than lore. For background, I will refer you all to my fanfiction.
Also, if anyone wants to create stuff and characters out of this new race, I have a form with background.
Lycans are a species of werewolf originating in Skyrim, named after the first of their kind. They are basically half werewolf, half angel. They also have fallen angels in their ranks, but they mostly end up as demons. Each Lycan has a quirk, which is called Power Claw. Power Claw is in the name: it gives the user a set of claws. The claws are made of a gemstone or ethereal material, and it tailors to that Lycan’s personality and battle style. The gemstones can be just about any type of stone, including a couple I will explain below.

Garnerite- a fire esque stone made from the Sun’s energy. It has the color of ruby and amber combined. It grants the user enhanced fire magic.

Celestiar- an ethereal stone connected with necromancy, commonly known as soul gems. In Lycan power, this gem allows for celestial power control, rather than necromancy.

Anmerite- the trump card of all gems. It is the most powerful stone known to the universe. It has many different variants, but the most common ones are Cursed, normal, and Soul Anmerite. In magic, Anmerite grants its user complete power, basically allowing them to use whatever power they choose, imaginable and unimaginable. The intensity of the power depends on the variant. Cursed is the weakest variant, while Soul is the strongest.

Lycans also have a second quirk, which tailors to Power Claw’s capabilities.

There are also Quirkless Lycans, in which their claws are made of nail matter that looks like ivory. They have a genetic disease that causes them to have no magic.
I call it the same as my fic series: Lycan History.
Will anyone be interested?

Last edited:
Back