Resolved/Answered I Havent been Registered

PrinceSamzee

Inhuman, Lemon Blooded. Still Alive. Somehow.
I Havent been registered due to a lack of Forums and mild Inactivity, but I Havent posted forums 'cuz my anxiety makes it difficult for me to make public announcements and I was wondering if I might have missed another method of Administration. The inactivity j's due to the fact that I Havent been registered and as such Havent had anything g to do so its a minor issue. Ive already found a few rps id like to join, o at this point its just a waiting game for me.

Hello PrinceSamzee. I'm Lobos, one of the Storyteller's Circle Global Moderators, and I'll try to help you out.

Looking over things, I see you've got you're introduction thread, but there's a secondary process that helps get your account flagged for approval, and that involves posting in sections of the Community forums. Specifically the Main Lobby, Creative Forums, Writer's Circle, and Discussions and Debates subforums.

Given that you have anxiety, I would recommend participating in threads under Main Lobby or Writer's Circle, where the atmosphere is more of community comraderie and calm, wecloming guidance. Here's a few threads for ideas:

How did you discover Roleplaying?
How do you create your characters? (Process)
What was one mistake you always made when you were new to Roleplaying?

Additionally, you could make a thread under those subforums. This step of account approval, it's less important how much you post under the Community forum umbrella, but what you post. We try to maintain a welcoming environment here at SC, so although it may be daunting at first, I'd recommend giving a few of those threads a try.

This step of the process to getting your account approved is designed to help us staff see you interacting with the community, becoming a part of it. Once you start getting some content put down, your account will be flagged for the next approval passover and then you'll be ready to tackle the site at large.

Hope that helps.

Lobos, SC Global Mod

that is very good advice Lobos, I have nothing to add other than maybe to be as social as possible in as many places as possible, though i know that is a problem with anxiety

Back