i litearly just want to do an encanto rp

justanisabelakin

sun and moon
hello! im looking for someone to do an encanto rp with? id like to play isabela but i can play alot of characters however isabela, dolores, and pepa are the 3 im the best at. im new to roleplaying this fandom so please be paticent with me

things i need:

semi-longer responses (preferably like 50+ letters/ characters
someone whos both good with angst but can still have lighter/ funnier moments (im doing an encanto rp with a friend and its hilarious) but if you cant do much angst thats alright
you can play ocs or canon characters
this CAN be romance but only if your character works apropriatly, no inc3st orr p3doph!l!@ you will be blocked
the age of your character doesnt matter unless your doing romance, ill even age down characters to work better if youd like
im good with alot of different rps but angst is my favorite,
CROSSOVERS ARE JUST FINE if you want to play a character from another fandom you can
i prefer not to rp with adults but i will however if you get creepy im not letting that happen
and adding to that if you are an adult and want to do this with me i will not be doing romance with you because thats just uncomfy

RULES:
NO inc3st, p3d0ph!l!a, ect
NO smut/sex any of that sort
this probably belongs in the what i need from you but please dont be a jerk, i know its obvious but youd be suprised, as youd imagine ill be nice to you no matter what, its just what i stand by espsically if your also nice
hate the character NOT the person

Last edited:
Back