New User I shall keep this short,

Well, it has been over a decade since I posted an introduction. There was a time, long, long ago when a daily dose of roleplay became something of an addiction. Reality and fantasy meshed together to create friendships that have withstood the test of time. One such friendship led me here.

I can't say for sure how things will turn out. I don't think this place will return the glory of the old days by any means. That was a special place and time. However, I am searching for a community to be a part of. A place where I can be surrounded by inspiration and pushed forward once more as a writer. I'm afraid I haven't felt the spark in a long time and I miss it dearly.

So taking a new name for a new era. Please call me Mei. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to creating a new chapter here and with luck, friendships and memories as well.

Welcome. I'm glad you decided to return to walking the razor's edge between the two worlds. Lemme know if you need a roleplay to join.

Alright. I actually run an epic roleplay - Hence the fancy tag under my name so if you ever want to join, you should let me know. I haven't done a 1x1 in a while and am not very good at them...

I'm honestly looking for an in depth game to join. Plenty of characters and story line. I enjoy writing characters with flaws, short comings and so forth. A character should be more than a standard of perfection and writing someone who can fail and who may, or may not seek redemption is enjoyable.

When I started writing back in 99-00 my character was a typical girl next door. When I retired her ten years later she ran an organized crime syndicate. Character growth. So, no worries at all on lacking one on one skills as it's not currently sought. If I'm honest I'm looking forward to creating someone who will entertain me and push my limits as I write. I really do love well executed plot development and character growth. ^_^ While having fun of course.

Back