New User I stumbled in and bumped my toe.

Aer Shiana

I'm a clumsy oaf that goes by the handle of Aer/Aer Shiana in just about anything I do online. Roleplaying's a relatively new hobby I've picked up and have been doing for about 2 years now, give or take. This would be my first time trying Forum Roleplaying, as my previous experience has been in MMORPGs like SWTOR and Guild Wars, or in various Discord groups.

Quick FAQ: format shamelessly stolen from Katie
Roleplay Experience? - 2 years, roughly. Started in SWTOR that went on for about a year and a half (Imperial Side, Sith4life), with some small stuff in Guild Wars 2, then eventually finding myself getting conscripted into a few Discord RP groups via friends.

Favorite genres? - Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Often with the two combined together. Magic and mechas/robots in the same setting? Yes, please.

Posting length? - Varies. I can do small paragraphs or big epic "wall of text"-esque posts, depending on what the situation calls for.

Where are you from? - I'm originally from Drunkland Ireland, currently living in Montreal, Canada. EST time for peeps in the wrong other time zones.

Hobbies?
- Gaming, drawing, roleplaying (obviously), drinking and being lazy . For specifics, I like to play strategy games like Civilization, RPG games like Divinity: Original Sin and Final Fantasy, League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm, with the occasional shooter (Borderlands, mostly). And of course, as lazy as I am, I'll often kill time on Youtube or watching anime.

Welcome, welcome, welcome...
*Insert Effie Trinket voice here*

Such a pleasure to have you, Aer! I'm so glad to see someone who can write big walls of text too! ;D

Hulloo from other Drunkland, Scotland. Ya like both sci-fi AND fantasy? Hehehe...

-PMs the cuss outta you-

Back