Returning User I think I'm going to try roleplaying here again.

Revelree

Heartbreaker
Hi, hello there! I haven't touched this site for years, and I am actually surprised this account is still alive. In the years that I was gone, I like to think I have improved my writing more, and these days I've been itching to let the creative juices flow again, to roleplay something original once again-- especially since I've been writing fanfics the last few years. I don't know if the people who were active back in 2017 were still active today, I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but in case you do, I just wanna say this:

cough cough

I have a terrible memory. It's mental health-related. I literally lose chunks of my life from my memory sometimes, so I'm truly sorry if I don't remember you! Hit me up with a message, let's rekindle our friendship! If you don't wanna, that's fine too. But don't be surprised if I act like I don't know you because... I likely don't remember. Sorry.

Uhmm... what else... that's all, I guess. I'm looking forward to writing here again! :D

Welcome. Unfortunately, this site is pretty much dead. This is but it's death twitches, it's final shivers. I doubt you'd find many people here to rp with, sadly. You're always welcome to hit me up if you have an idea, though.

Hi, hello there! I haven't touched this site for years, and I am actually surprised this account is still alive. In the years that I was gone, I like to think I have improved my writing more, and these days I've been itching to let the creative juices flow again, to roleplay something original once again-- especially since I've been writing fanfics the last few years. I don't know if the people who were active back in 2017 were still active today, I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but in case you do, I just wanna say this:

cough cough

I have a terrible memory. It's mental health-related. I literally lose chunks of my life from my memory sometimes, so I'm truly sorry if I don't remember you! Hit me up with a message, let's rekindle our friendship! If you don't wanna, that's fine too. But don't be surprised if I act like I don't know you because... I likely don't remember. Sorry.

Uhmm... what else... that's all, I guess. I'm looking forward to writing here again! :D
Hey! Welcome back, I guess then :>.
We don't know each other, but I am looking forward to your posts and writing! :D (I also returned after taking a few months longing break hehe)

We may have met if you're from 2017, also the site isn't really dead tbh. I think people are just more focused on 1x1 rps instead of bug stuff like epics after the 2020 we've had xDD

We may have met if you're from 2017, also the site isn't really dead tbh. I think people are just more focused on 1x1 rps instead of bug stuff like epics after the 2020 we've had xDD
Yeah, but that's what was so great about the site. The user-made multi-thread roleplays. That's what got me interested. 1x1 can be fun, but a huge world where author's intentions are mashed together in a chaotic, nonsensical amalgamation? That is what truly sucked me into roleplaying.

Yeah, but that's what was so great about the site. The user-made multi-thread roleplays. That's what got me interested. 1x1 can be fun, but a huge world where author's intentions are mashed together in a chaotic, nonsensical amalgamation? That is what truly sucked me into roleplaying.

Sure but those are complex to come up with and to manage, and iirc Nexus is still there. You could try starting one xD

Hey there! I'm new to this site, and also a begginer with roleplay, but I have writing experience, so- yeah. I'd be very greatful if you'd like to roleplay with me.
PD: welcome back ;)

Back