Adenovirus 423 I want a thread started within a location...

Crim

The blobfish
So here is the template to why you want a thread in a specific location:

Location: [North, South, East, West, Underground, No Man's Land]
User who is leader of that area:
Thread Name:
Location Description:
Why you want this thread created within the location:

If you post them here, this is an easy way to keep up with requests and it is up to the location leader to if they want this location there or not. :)

Last edited:
User who is leader of that area: Cream
Thread Name: Kyle's Weapon Emporium
Location Description: If you believe the stories there is a weapon's shop hidden deep in the heart of No man's land. If you are a regular or if you're feet have just happened to take you through a certain basement door. All are welcome so long as they bring items in trade.

Upon entering you will see that the basement has been hollowed out and even connected to the network of tunnels known as the underground. There are weapons lining most of the walls. Swords of every make and kind. From Katana's to a two handed claymore. Daggers to hunting knives. And tucked away in a corner of this makeshift showroom. You will even find handguns. And if you are in luck Kyle may have a little something extra upon request

The last thing anyone notices as they enter are the three massive chalkboards hanging on the wall with lists of items. Cotten, Leather, Food, Iron To name a few. They are the items Kyle is seeking and the list is always changing. But Beware Kyle's place is first and for most a place of business and if you bring violence or attempt theft is this shop...Well let's just say that the body is still hanging from an old light post in pieces.

Why you want this thread created within the location: As Kyle's main sorce of income along with an interesting plot point in the city. Also it doubles as Kyle's home.

Perfect @Lord_Deathstalker, I will get this location set up shortly. I've got to go do some last minute Christmas shopping with the family but once I get home I will sort this out. :)

User who is leader of that area: Meliodas
Thread Name: Garage/Workshop
Location Description: This is the location where vehicles are kept. Ghost's workshop is also located here. She has a small living section in the corner of the workshop. All of her equipment can be found here in the workshop/garage.
Why you want this thread created within the location: For Ghost to be able to work on anything for the West Faction, she needs to have a workshop/garage. This also doubles as her living space.​

User who is leader of that area: Meliodas
Thread Name: Graveyard
Location Description: It's separated from the rest of the land by a wooden fence, situated by the crops.
Inside it, there are far too many tombstones than anyone would like to accept. The grass grew unevenly and wildly, not very well taken care of. The place wasn't visited often... They were all the same, stones, not very beautiful with names, the age and the date of the deaths. Two of them seemed to be particularly clean and well attended, just two among so many..
Why you want this thread created within the location: I thought of the characters that might die and the ones that have already died, members from the gang we didn't get to know. Those people fought for a cause and deserved to be remembered. Therefore, a graveyard is the perfect place. My character ishade visits his brothers tomb nearly every day and talks to him, cleans his and his brothers also dead wifes tomb and keeps them company. He also prays for all the souls who rest there, even if hes not sure a god is listening.

Back