[IC] Ages Eternal

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
The Allfather clapped his hands, and reality burst forth in a mighty explosion. All things came into being, and the universe expanded almost instantaneously.

The Allfather put his index finger on a cloud of fire and raw energy, and it swirl into a vortex around his finger. With his middle finger he picked another cloud of frigid particles, bright glowing white. He dragged his fingers together and together the clouds collided into another blast.

Planets formed. It would take countless millennia, but as the materials danced, they gobbed together into swirling spheres of fire, rock and molten goo.

The sky was black with ash and dust. The ground was magma, alive in fire. Water erupted to the air with great, mighty geysers of scalding liquid. With a deep, choking breath and the shock of sudden existence, you join this sphere with your mission, your destiny, spoken to your heart; Mold it. It is yours; a gift.

When there was only emptiness chaos flowed and ebbed throughout unbridled by anything there was. When the All-Father decided to create the world, Chaos knew it could not survive as it was and as such split itself into pieces to inherit the new creation.

Goggins was a piece that had formed itself into an intelligent construct. And though he was but a child he knew what his Mother wanted of him. The new form basked in the glory of the new world giddy and excited to carry his Mother's legacy.

And so Goggins created life. His first creation was a tree who's branches bore supple fruit that shone like a crimson diamond in the pale moonlight. He left his gift and hid waiting for the All-Father's children.

Deep in the blackness beyond, in a vast expanse between the young stars, a presence stirred in the dark.

Hakku was far from young. He had slept for countless aeons as the stars grew brighter. Now they shone upon his domain, and as he opened his eyes and looked upon the universe, his first thought, as it was a long time ago, was discontent.

But soon, the feeling disappeared as he felt a new presence. In the clutches of a nearby star, there was a world whose skin was still warm and young. Hakku realised that this was his world, given to him by some unseen father. He unfurled feather-flesh wings and swooped down, feeling the cold and serene astral shadows warm, and primordial chaos to buzz and sting at his skin! What a lovely world this is, he thought, as he alighted upon the ashen ground. I shall make it a place of wonder, where all will look with envy. Then, Hakku had a troubling revelation. If this was the only planet, what if his siblings were coming too? The bird-god flopped on his back and sighed, bathing in the scalding sunlight. If that was the case, he may as well just go back to sleep.

Soon, Hakku the fear-god was snoring.

A bright light filled with gold light shined down on one spot as the creation of the seasonal goddess. The rising of blue green dust swirled around like a tornado as the transformation of the goddess happened. The tornado of dust stopped and the goddess opened her eyes breathing her first breath of life. She was quite beautiful in appearance her eyes were a blue green so was her attire that the color of the dust she was made from gave her.

She was confused, she was standing on dry dusty not yet plentiful of life. She kneeled down and touched the ground and grass started to run appearing almost out of thin air. She had created the magnificent grass not really by intention. her eyes widened in surprise and she looked around unsure if she was the only one. She smiled and walked around till she noticed a strange birdlike creature sleeping and she squeaked and she ran and she hit into a tree and fell back.

She saw a another god who was standing there admiring the tree she ran into. She stood up and dusted herself off and reached to the branch and immediately it beared fruit. She raised an eyebrow and picked the fruit and bit into it. It tasted sweet and satisfying. She looked seeing the god look of at her and her cheeks burned she immediately looked away. "Sorry was this your tree?" She looked at the fruit she bit into. "What is this anyways?" She was confused being just created.

She pouted but changed her expressed and put her fingers thru her blonde hair. "I'm Feara. who are you anyways?" She said as politely as she could be at the moment being confused and slightly feeling guilty for stealing some else's things. She held the fruit out to him. 'I'm sorry..is it too late to give it back?" She looked her head.

She gazed wondering what his expression was. She honestly never seen anyone like these others, from the bird like creature to this guy. Why was she feeling guilty? It was just a tree right? She thought as she tried to stay stern and with a straight face but honestly she couldn't. Her face burned embarrassed and she looked away. "I'm sorry...."

She dropped the fruit down and frowned. "I'm so new to this. Its confusing." She sighed and looked at the trickster putting her hand behind her back. "Who is the bird like creature over there?" She said changing the subject drastically. "I've never seen anything like it. Honestly I've never seen anything here before." She said correcting herself slightly.

She looked over from behind the tree slightly staring at the bird. "Do you think its friendly?" She whispered as she watched to see if the bird would wake up and do anything trying not to be to loud. She kept watching for a few minutes and sighed. she sat down and crisscrossed her legs as a patch of grass grew under her and a flower sprouted and she picked it. She put it up to her nose and smelled it. "It smells good." She holds it up to the trickster.

Hakku woke to the unpleasant feeling of grass poking into his back. Beady eyes opened, and he sat up, blinking.

In front of him were two beings. One was standing next to a large tree, while the other was sitting and...looking at him. Hakku felt almost violated, and then realised he'd never been looked at before. These two...beings must be my new siblings. Thought the fear-god. Hakku rose to his feet and clacked his beak.

"Hello." He said in a raspy and rather unsubstantial voice.

Feara blinked seeing the bird creature talk. She gave a small smile though trying to be polite. She stood up and looked at Hakku's beak curiously. She touched her nose, she did not have one. She walked up to him hesitantly and tilted her head looking at him. "Hi..? Who are you?" She said finally speaking.

She pointed her pointer finger to herself. " I'm Feara." She said smiling trying to warm up to him slightly. "How come i don't have that?" She poked the birds beak and said looking into the birds eyes. She then looked away and put her hands behind her back swinging back and forth.

She hummed a tone. "Well...i thought you were dead because you were laying motionless. I've never seen anything do that." She looked at him then held out her hand. "Well nice to meet you." she waited for him to shake it. She made a pouty face. "Its strange here and I'm all alone..almost." She said slightly corrected herself.

Hakku just stared. He wasn't sure what to say.

After a long pause, the god finally managed to talk. "Er..." His speech buckled for a second. "My name is Hakku."
He looked down at the grass, feeling it beneath his talons. Suddenly, a sick smile curled his toothy beak.

"I feel like this is missing something." He said. "It's too green and pointy." The fear-god pointed down at the grass, and one blade began to grow at an insane speed. It turned an ugly shade of grey and its texture became oily and smooth. It bulged and many furrows sunk into its flesh. A thick, fatty jaw arose from the end, and soon a large worm lay at Hakku's feet. He giggled, and strange patterns of milky white appeared over its surface. Hoisting it up on his shoulders, Hakku grinned.

"Do you like it, Feara?" He asked.

Feara smiled and looked at Hakku. "Hakku... Hakku okay i got it." She gave a thumbs up. She looked at him as he looked at the grass. She blinked as he told her it was missing something.

"Huh?" She then watched it change from a vibrant green shard into being grey and oil like and soon enough it turned to flesh. She watched as she looked what to be a large insect invertebrate. She smiled seeing how happy Hakku was with his creation as he sit the thing on his shoulder.

"Its nice Hakku,but what are you gonna name this living thing?" She said staring at the creation surprised and curious. After she said that she had a number of questions about the creature. She wondered what it does. Does it just sit there? She thought to herself quietly as she reached her hand out wanting to touch the worms skin.

Hakku grinned. "It's a worm!" He said, running his hand down its back. "I'd make it to eat stardust, but this one is too small."

Hakku leaned his left side a little toward her so Feara could touch the creature. It's skin was wet and soft, leaving a filmy substance over her palm. The creature grunted at the touch. Opening its mouth caused drop of spittle to gather at its lip and slowly drip.

A glittering cloud swept across the realm, around the chaos and the fire, through the void and barren wastes, and found itself at a green grassland, a place more calm and gentle than anywhere else. It seemed something caught its attention.

It was a tree, with fruit that had reflective ruby skin. The glitter was transfixed by this fruit, and came closer, and closer. Then suddenly, the glitter saw its reflection, and at this point, it was sucked within the fruit, which then dropped to the ground.

Dymos felt fire under his feet. As he came to, he discovered the world around him. It was all fire, but he didn't feel pain.

His mind scrambled; He remembered not being here in his drowsy, newly-awakened state. He remembered another world, in bits and pieces. With a sudden epiphany he realized like instinct why he was here: The Allfathers gift! Right! Mold the world, that was why he was sent.

The earth shook, rumbling and shaking like a body of water being moved. Suddenly in front of him the stones exploded into a geyser of mud and water. After it subsided, Dymos saw something; On a mound of cooled dust, a tree, and grass, and other deities. Dymos saw these creations, and like with all things, his mind possessed three visions; What they could do for him, what he could do for them, and what could be gleamed from their raw form. He approached, obviously appraising the plantlife.

Dymos was the size of the tree, but instead of flesh and ichor, he was made from heated, red iron. His form carried himself as though he believed he was a great boon for this world.

Hakku turned around, feeling a rush of heat as Dymos stepped up onto the island. His worm wriggled and drooled on his shoulders.

"This island is getting too small." He grumbled. I'll have to make a place of my own soon. Hakku sat down on the grass, letting down the worm from his shoulders. He looked up and gazed into the sky. Up there was the cold Ether, where the ancient dust formed rings around the stars. Maybe I'll make a little sphere for myself up there. The fear-god thought absentmindedly. Right now, all he could conjure up was arches and patterns and lovely ideas for another island.

Gnitcelfer awoke, cradled in the soft green fields of grass. She looked around, and saw that the ruby fruit she entered has now become a shiny red lederhosen, a perfect fit for her playful personality. The snow white girl scanned the land with her pure, pitch black eyes, and grinned widely to see there are others here, doing things.

"Hallo, peoples!?!" She exclaimed. " what are we doing here? Were we playing something fun?!"

Paloria flew through the gasses and dusts swirling around the little island. Her Draconic form encompassing it's entirety. Finding herself to be a bit too large to land, Paloria shifted into a more suitable form.

Her wings folded into themselves, melding together to become a part of her back. Her tail shortened as her entire body became smaller. Her spine and hips realigned themselves, allowing for bipedal movement. Finally, her scales dissolved into a frenzied flame that transformed into a flowing red dress as she landed in the tiny world.

Flames sprouted from where her feet touched the ground, scorching away at the earth. Paloria saw the crow fly into the ether. She watched as three other demigods, such as herself, conversed around a tree. Drawn to them, she approached. However, when Paloria reached for one of the fruits, numerous flames decided to sprout from her arm. They engulfed the little branch, but they didn't burn it. The bough, curiously, continued to burn. Shrugging to herself, Aloria looked to the other three gods.

Beneath the grass of the newly created planet a large a group of wild flowers began to form. The flowers lay flat across what looked like a body. Ever so slowly the flowers arose and blossomed, revealing the life goddess resting beneath them. Xisheia's eyes fluttered open and she sat up. Her eyes gazed upon the landscape, a gift from her unseen father. The goddess would be eternally grateful for her father's kindness. She caressed the flowers and the grass as if old friends. In a way she could talk to them, they could send her images, thoughts, and ideas through her mind.

She sensed the presence of other beings. Her...siblings? Yes her kin. All of her siblings were so interesting in their appearances. From the bird like being to the giant made of red iron. She cared about them all so much already.

Xisheia got to her feet with the grace that came with being a goddess. As she walked flowers grew and blossomed in her wake. They traveled across their newly created world. Upon drawing nearer to her siblings Xisheia smiled at them. "Hello all. I am Xisheia, I look forward to making this planet thrive with you." She bowed at the waist before straightening.

Last edited:
Feara smiled and looks at the worm. "Worm okay! Also star dust would make this little fella mighty big and strong Hakku. Don't you think?" She smiled and touched the worm feeling happy as the worm inched on her hand. "The worm likes me!" She softly laughed then saw what it left behind. "What is that??" She asked as she stared at her hand.

"Is it harmful? I've never seen anything like it." She pouted as she pet its tiny head. She suddenly noticed others coming along. She noticed the snow whit girl who seemed quite cheerful and happy to see others. She noticed how over populated this place was seeming to get.

She handed the worm back to Hakku and responded to the snow white girl with a small smile. "Playing not really. But hello there." She said with sincere honesty. She gagged a little by the smell the worm left on her hand as she moved her hand away so it wasn't so close to her face.
As if it couldn't get anymore crowded someone else showed. She was quite large til she shifted becoming much smaller. she landed on to the ground as grass burned under her.

She seemed to be a dragon. She approach the tree we all seemed to be enjoying and she touched a tiny branch and of course it burned.
Feara tilted her head and looked at her, with a sympathetic expression not want to make her feel bad for burning some part of the tree she walked over. Feara touched the branch and the flares turned into flowers and leaves. “No harm done to the tree.” She said with a soft genuine smile.

She noticed a abundant amount of flowers started to grow on the ground and saw a body.
“Umm” Her eyes stared at the body as she saw the person sit up. She waved slightly and looked at all who were around her. Were they related to her? She was unsure. She frowns “what do we do now…?” She said rubbing the palm of her clean hand.

Dymos stared at the tree. He imagined so many uses it might have. He gazed onto the grass, and cooling his hand, leaned down to feel it. It's succulent greenery could be used for a lot of things. Surely something so vibrant could be good fuel for organisms much more complicated...

Something caught his eye; a vibrant, deep red fruit! Dymos's mind raced, it would be much more useful for the construction of his organism. He gazed over the fiery magma beyond the island of life. This life won't last long here.

"How will the world be cooled?" He spoke out loud in a deep, trumpet-like voice. It occurred to him at that, that the others around him might believe he was speaking to them. This was fine, He would likely need the help.

Dymos stared at the tree. He imagined so many uses it might have. He gazed onto the grass, and cooling his hand, leaned down to feel it. It's succulent greenery could be used for a lot of things. Surely something so vibrant could be good fuel for organisms much more complicated...

Something caught his eye; a vibrant, deep red fruit! Dymos's mind raced, it would be much more useful for the construction of his organism. He gazed over the fiery magma beyond the island of life. This life won't last long here.

"How will the world be cooled?" He spoke out loud in a deep, trumpet-like voice. It occurred to him at that, that the others around him might believe he was speaking to them. This was fine, He would likely need the help.

Feara heard a loud voice suggesting about cooling this planet. She honestly was to busy with the others to notice. She looked over at Dymos. "The cooling? What do you suggest?" She said in a serious matter as her tone showed it.

She looked at the ground and kneeled touched it and pulled away quickly she then looked at the one who burned the branch. "Could you possibly absorb heat? She said looking a Paloria. She knew it was only idea. There was no possible certainty it would work, but it might.

She honestly wondered why the creator would put them on a very hot planet. She pouted and crossed her arms. "What will happen if we dont succeed." She suddenly felt sad her face clearly showing it. "Will we die with the planet?" She wondered why the creator would do something so drastic as this.

Goggins fell out of his stupor. "Sorry dear siblings I had not heard you all for some reason" He then traced a hand at the tree "It must be broken then nevermind it."

The trickster's form shifted regularly for a few seconds he would be a beautiful blonde woman with a silk green dress and the next featherless bird with beady white eyes to one of the other children of the All-Father. "Ohh I have an idea, Why don't we create giants in the sky. Give these beings the breath of frost and have them toil for this prestigious work."

Goggins fell out of his stupor. "Sorry dear siblings I had not heard you all for some reason" He then traced a hand at the tree "It must be broken then nevermind it."

The trickster's form shifted regularly for a few seconds he would be a beautiful blonde woman with a silk green dress and the next featherless bird with beady white eyes to one of the other children of the All-Father. "Ohh I have an idea, Why don't we create giants in the sky. Give these beings the breath of frost and have them toil for this prestigious work."

Feara looked at Goggins unsure what he meant as she looked away from Dymos . She looked at the tree and sighed. "What do you mean by broken?" She was puzzled at she looked at Goggin who suddenly shifted into a women. She raised an eyebrow. He started talking about some sort of frost giant.

"Um what will we do after it has done its purpose?" She said as her lips curved downward slightly wondering what would happen to the giants. She walked up closer to goggins. "I mean could they turn bad and destroy the land?" She was obviously thinking ahead but there was always Precautions.

Back