[IC] Ages Eternal

Hakku nodded and clapped his hands. "Excellent." He said. "I've got so many ideas! But...I'd like to hear yours first."

Patting Vanarausk's head, Ather sat thinking. There was much to do. Raising himself from the high-backed chair Ather walked into his forest. Ather walked to one of the trees and picked one of the growing crystals there. With a small bit of magic he had fashioned a color with the vaprite in the center. Putting it on Vanar, Ather whispered some words of incantations into the crystal. wards to protect Vanar from the passing of time and the danger of his siblings. It would not make him invincible but would put Athers mind at ease.

Ather thumped his staff into the ground. Shifting. himself and Vanar Behind Hakku "Hello Siblings," said Ather, " Who are these new creations of father?"

Paloria smiled at the old crow, "Hakku, your creations are terrifying and spread darkness. Mine are noble and spread light. By their very natures, they are incompatible." Then Paloria tilted her head in thought, "Though maybe...we could make a great, but scarce, race of dragons. They would be slightly larger than their brethren and they would breath a black flame that spreads fear. Their scales will be black, their joints and undersides resembling your own creatures. How does that sound, dear Hakku?"

Suddenly, Ather appeared before Paloria, with a hound at his heels. Slightly startled, Paloria responded, "Ather, my brother, first, make yourself visible in the mortal realm. It will put the humans' minds at ease." She paused, "And yes, they are Humans. As the AllFather made them, I see that you now have a companion of your own. What is it, and what is it called, if I may ask?" Paloria stretched her neck, attempting to get a better view of her elder brother's creation.

Hakku thought about it. "I like this idea. But I want them to be longer...like a serpent." He suggested.

Then Ather appeared. The bird-god jumped just a bit, and nodded his greetings. "What brings you?" He asked.

Ather, first answering Paloria's request shifted himself into the Mortal plane. Then eye flashing, "I call him Vanarausk, and he is my companion. He may aid me should the need be, Al-" Stopping himself from admitting of being lonely. "Hakku I have come to observe these creatures of Father, I may yet have use for their race."

At that point H'mog wandered up to the three of them. He simply stared at the two, his unearthly musk strong in the air, wild white hair shot away from his wrinkled chin, framing a dopey grin. H'mog seemed genuinely happy to be with other people, though it may come off as a touch deranged.

A feeling of danger and dread filled the air, as though bad things have occurred nearby...
---
The fight was horrible. Shel and Blackrock, though proud of their men, had a heavy pall for those brothers they lost. But they did it, and NOTHING was as important as finding this Great One, their purpose, the thing that haunts the old mens dreams at night, and that draws the youth's full ambition. It was the only thing that mattered.

The bloodied Orc fist marched through the forests, over the hills. Full of victory, they crested the final hill... And Blackrock knew, they had arrived.
@Drakey @Horicabu @Pawnige

Hakku looked over the shoulder of Paloria and saw H'mog wandering towards him. Look at all these people. He grumbled to himself.

Vanarausk began to bark at the shuffling old visage that was H'mog. Ather turned to H'mog and called out, "What brings you, little Brother, and why do you look so disheveled."

Goggins was bored of juggling some fruit so decided to instead look for his sibling. He flew back in the direction of the humans when he found a gathering of Gods. The small bird landed on the table that he conjured before"Why hello dear siblings, What a wonderful time it is right now. I see you've met the All-Father's creation" He said cheerily "I have to also say you are all invited to celebrate their arrival." The feathered creature started to peck at some leftover fruit "So how is everybody"

Last edited:
H'mog didn't know how to respond. The last time someone addressed him was... Well, a long time ago. H'mog was thrilled. "I is great. But I is wasn't great. BWAHAHA! One time I wasn't great. But I is great! Y'know, one time I weren't great, but now I..." H'mog rambled, for a while. As he repeated the same sentence in different ways for five minutes, it was clear why he has had so little interaction.
---
Blackrock and the First Fist approached the gathering. Eng lifted his hand and pointed. "What are they? Whats that on their hands?..." The male Orcs of the First Fist were covered in blood. Shel, the lovely young she-orc ran ahead to H'mog as tears rolled down Blackrocks cheeks. The Orcs, out of instinct knelt and sang a tribal hymn of victory.
---
Dymos wandered toward what sounded like singing, oddly enough. He would discover H'mog and Paloria, surrounded by creatures of their image. Dymos held back. He felt... inferior. He had yet to create his Magnum Opus, and knew he would not anytime soon. In fact, he theorized he couldn't. But this fell in line with his master plan, none-the-less. He noticed another, skillful creation. It had to be the Humans! He would approach Aver, an Idea springing to his mind.

@Cyrus Blackwater

Paloria growled at the approaching H'mog. She did not know why, but the god bothered her. "H'mog, dear brother, I suggest that you keep your creations back. There is blood on their hands."

Suddenly, Goggins appeared, which angered Paloria. Swiveling her form, Paloria hid the two humans from view as she covered them with her wings and tail. "Goggins," growled Paloria, "do not take another step closer towards me, my children, or these two humans."

Once again, another god approached, but this time it was Dymos. As he tried to approach Aver, Paloria snapped her giant jaws in his face. "Dymos, I know of your search for perfection, but I expected you to have more tact than some of our siblings." Then, Paloria tightened the enclosure that her body made around the two humans. While there was no logical reason for this behavior, the goddess's instincts took over. She now saw all incoming creatures, be them god or mortal, as potential threats to these two humans.

The bird chirped happily at her "Oh hi Big Sister Paloria nice to see you to" Then he turned his head to the Humans "Hi Aver, Hi Eng I see you've met Paloria she's pretty protective but one of the nicest Gods there is so you don't have to worry about her" Goggins the bird resumed eating some fruit then started to address H'mog "Also Hello, is great. But I is wasn't great. BWAHAHA! One time I wasn't great. But I is great! Y'know, one time I weren't great, but now I..." until he finished saying the whole thing for five minutes "I haven't seen you before welcome good brother"

Then he looked over the Orcs "I assume these are you're children?" The small creature ate some berries then continued "Please, Brother is great. But I is wasn't great. BWAHAHA! One time I wasn't great. But I is great! Y'know, one time I weren't great, but now I....,Tell them they can rest here and enjoy the food" The feathery God said joyfully.

Up in the sky, a dark storm brewed. The wind quickened, and ominous clouds filled the sky, alight with purple and red lightning, and demonic thunder. If one listened closely, one could hear the cries and screams of the damned racing just behind the furious winds.

From the sky came a dark, booming voice, one like the All Father, but much more menacing. To the young gods, they knew not who this was, but to Ather, it was none other than Nonpa, the Obsidian Lord himself.

"Oh woe to you, who has done evil. Your acts have angered the All Father, and has called me to come deliver punishment to your wrongdoings. Witness the Dark Continent's rising from the sea, for it is your acts that have caused this scar on the world to form!"

A massive quake shook the land, and massive tsunamis form as the land underneath rose from its depths, and to the world above the seas.
full

"Oh ye damned souls, wail and despair! For your judgment has come, and all wrong, Shall Perish, FOREVER!!!"

After this, the storm calmed and went away, and seemingly, all things have returned to normal, barring the rise of the Dark Continent, Northwest of the Cradle of The World.

Dymos produce a bowl of steaming liquid. "I simply wanted to bless the Allfathers creations, I tell you no lie. Please, Let me at least present this drink to them: It will bless a strain of their future children with the powers of Industry."

Meanwhile, H'mog was embraced by Shel as the other Orcs finished their hymns. H'mog turned to Paloria. "Wha? Orcses Good though!!" The devil storm passed over head, H'mog continued afterward as though it was nothing. "Methinks Nonpa was talking about humies. Humies more likely do bad stuff that silly lil' Orcses! Orcses GREAT." he smiles, patting Shel on her head.

Dymos felt compelled to point out to H'mog something; "Brother, your 'Orcses' are chaotic creatures. In them I see the pertinacity to too much wrong."

"You is lies, big metal fiery thing!!" H'mog yelled at Dymos, not sure what to call his brother. "Orcses best!" H'mog stomped the ground shouting, causing an earthquake. He pulled boulders from the earth and telepathically hurled them in wild direction, his eyes watering as he screamed "ORCS BEST! ORCS NOT LESS THEN NOBODY!! ORCS DOMINATE ALL!!!"

Dymos did his best to control H'mog, tackling him to stop the boulders, and thankfully no one was hurt. Except perhaps the disposition of the Orcs watching. "Orcs are best! We will dominate ALL!!" They screamed, in what may very well be a riot.

"Everybody SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" The tiny bird boomed "Nobody is fighting anybody. If an orc wants to try something I will take my tiny bird beak and gouge your eyes out!! Is that CLEAR!?" he said to the group of orcs "Now take a seat and eat some fruit or get the hell out" he glanced towards the humans "If those two are hurt in anyway I swear I will dedicate my time to make not just your lives HELL, but also the lives of your clan and everybody you care about" the tiny feathery creature said a top an orange. "We were all just chilling and having a good time don't ruin it"

Paloria watched as the continent rose from the waters. She heard as that reverberating voice sounded all around them. She curled even tighter in order to protect these newfound children. She growled, a slight fear in her eyes, and then a ravenous anger. "Goggins!!" yelled Paloria, her draconian head turning towards the Mad God. "What have you done!!! What has your meddling brought now!!!" She, in her all-consuming anger, snapped at the god's head.

Then, in her passion, Paloria screamed at the gods gathered around her and the humans. "QUIET!!!" then in a slightly softer, but no less menacing voice, "Do not talk. Do not make a sound. H'mog, quiet your children. Do not let them cause a rampage." She turned to Dymos, "Dymos, While I believe you, I will not let you corrupt these two. You must wait until their race becomes more. Then you will ask them if the wish to follow you. THIS APPLIES TO ALL!!" Fire spewed from Paloria's mouth as she spoke. Her anger bursting forth. Her lips drawn back in a snarl. All the while she feared for the two humans that stood beneath her wings.

Mutare watched over his Garden with great pride. As the creatures began to compete, reproduce and die, he couldn't help but feel a mite bit excited over what could come from such fierce competition. Just then a great earthquake came about, tearing his garden asunder as fissures opened up and swallowed large parts of his domain only for the fissures to then close, crushing everything that had fallen in. When the quakes ended a 5th of the garden had become crushed desert. Mutare felt a seething rage build up inside him. All the work for it all to be destoryed. Sparks Wasted, and creations killed for no purpose. Someone needed to answer, someone needed to pay. He burrowed into the earth and began seeking out the other gods, to see what they have to say about this destruction.

Perhaps it was because of their recent battle, or perhaps it was seeing their god summoning a river of stone to bury Dymos as he muttered "I not less then you" rather pitifully. Either Way, the Orcs rioted, most likely assuming that since their god of domination would not tolerate other gods commands, neither should they.

It was a massacre. No humans harmed. Dragons were not even scratched. The Orcs were all dispatched in moments, save for one...

Shel ran sobbing into the forest where the 'Great one', absent-minded, retreated. he didn't seem to notice the First Fist giving their lives on his behalf. He didn't see her father sacrifice himself to a fight he KNEW he would lose. Shel started to wail, shouting "I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM ALL! I *HATE* YOU!!" She punched the ground. A soft whisper of a mindless deity floated to her ears. "Orcs best. Orcs best AGAIN. Orcs can never stop." She looked up to see H'mog, whom she struck about the face. "Why did you leave?..." she whimpered. H'mog had no answer. "You not die. You come. I show you, Orcs are Best." He sang a tune, and Shel was compelled to sing along in her agony. As she did, she would transform. Among Orcs her beauty, or wild violence, would as of now not be equaled. She would come to be known as the Great Maiden. "Great Maiden." Called H'mog for her to look. He tapped the ground with a bare foot, and Shel saw in the earth the seed of a new orc fist, that only she could see. It was beautiful in it's illogical dignity. H'mog began to wander again. The Great Maiden would follow her new father...

From out of the woods, wandered in six odd individuals.

One was dressed like nobility, and had a myriad of crystals and ice in his clothes and hair. He looked like a king, with a head of hair and beard, that were snow white. His skin was grey and smooth, and sparkled in the light. He looked forward towards the gods and humans, and smiled with shiny, sparkling teeth. "Greetings, my fellows. We have come with gifts, and other affairs!"

Five more came from behind him, each of them observing their neighboring gods. One stared intensely at everyone, his hair on end with lightning. He held a woman by her arms behind her back. She has a wet appearance, like she just came from the lake. She spoke words that made no sense. Behind her came a most disturbing sight. It was a man, who looked like he came face to face with dragon's flame. He wore armor that appeared red hot, and it sank into his melted flesh, causing smoke to come from him. Next came a pale, thin man in rags whose eyes were pitch black, like nothing was there. Finally, the ground began to move beside the group, and out of it came a skeletal hand, that pulled itself from its grave. The walking corpse is far too rotted to tell who it was, but it wears a ragged, maggot ridden dress, once that the Highest of queens would wear.

Once they all appeared, Conquest spoke. "We have brought gifts for two individuals especially. One whose Nane is Goggins, and another, named Emg. Do you know where they might me?" Inquired the ice king.

Eng would speak up, he would've assumed the King really had a gift for him, if not for the sheer panic that filled his heart, causing him to freeze. The contents of Dymos's bowl now stained the ground as Dymos dug himself free. Turning to the king of ice, Dymos would ask a question; "What do want with them, newcomer? ...you are not from the Allfather, are you?"

No sooner than Dymos said that did innocent minded Aver speak up, not fully paying attention "What do you want to give us?" she inquired cheerfully.

Back