[IC] Ages Eternal

Goggins exhaled deeply. "That was really stupid" He thought to himself. The fact those orcs charged a herd of dragons gave him a headache but he recollected himself and spoke with his cheery self "My nane is Goggins... or well my name is" the little bird chirped "Welcome brothers there are still some grapes and mangos though i've eated most of them please have some" he flew towards the woman. "Khoor krz duh brx. Brx vhhp qlfh" Goggins said to her.

Hakku stood as the chaos thronged all around him, quietly lamenting his awful timing. Without a word, Hakku turned around, and leading his Blessed, went back to his islands. Along the way he scooped up a pile of soil, saturated with Dymos's liquid industry. The scent of it suggested a transformative brew. Hakku was a god that couldn't extend his domain very fall. But something he could do was manipulate.

Flying away to the Isles of Lead, Hakku spilled the soil into a stone bowl, and the god slowly, carefully pulled out a very specific part of Dymos's potion. Little slivers of inspiration that would develop into metalworking, architecture, and masonry. Hakku felt almost as though he was cheating. But then he remembered Dymos was offering much more to those humans. he planned to make an advanced race from the beginning.

Hakku sighed. The People of Lead needed it. He put the essence into a swarm of biting flies, and sent them rampaging across the islands. They bit every Person of Lead, spreading Hakku's influence. As their purpose drew to a close, the flies died. This was meant for all of these biting flies.

Unbeknownst to Hakku, however, a small swarm escaped their fate, and, with mechanical nature and boundless hunger, flew across the sea towards the lands of other gods.

The Lech have been busy. Everywhere life can live, some amount of Lech could be found, especially since the Allfather's boon upon the world. The Lech have grown all the more dangerous, vicious, and industrially minded. Their language became varied and complex, but maintains a sense of utilitarianism. There towers are a pall on the horizon, their violet clouds a scourge on the peaceful things of nature. Then there was the Salt lands Tower.

The Salt lands are a hot, flat desert. The land burns your feet in many ways. the plants that grow here are cacti, and the animals are toxic insects. The Lech here had to be creative in order to survive, and were not numerous. Until THAT day.

A new creature arrived in the flatlands. The creature was a hideous insect, glowing amber with a tendency to bite. Besides the occasional swat, the Lech would ignore them. But these flies came from the north, and carried a rare blessing. The Lech soon began to imagine. They began to notice, to really look for the first time... They saw not only what the world was, but what it could do for them as well. eventually, they built walls. Soon they crafted weapons. They strung shiny desert beetles on sting on tall poles, for no reason other to show their hive was superior to all others.

These Lech would call it Yuuk, which meant 'Better'. And the soldiers of Yuuk traveled north to lands that were guarded by a rival Hive, in the mountains. It was against their nature to take from another Hive. But they needed it more. This hive wasn't like them. They didn't need all of there resources. Yuuk had to be the greatest Hive.

Conquest lifted his hand towards the bird, and project his will through it, trapping Gobbins with his mental might! "Uhm, T-That weird I seem to be stuck" said the stiff little creature. Trying to make light of the situation Goggins tried in vain to crane his tiny neck to eat some more grapes.
Conquest pulls the trapped Goggins towards him. "You know, I'm actually surprised I caught a Trickster this easily. But then I forget that you were born basically yesterera! Judgment, bring out your brand, it's time for Goggins to pay." The melted man in iron unsheathes a black iron brand, which slowly glows hot red in his hand. He then approaches the floating bird with a quick walking pace. With the shock tearing from his jokes Goggins said sternly "I demand to know on what crime this punishment is for" his mind racing for what to do.

With a sudden pain burning into his neck, Goggins goes deaf from the pain, only hearing a voice burning into his mind. "For the crime of deceiving the innocent, you have been branded with this curse. You must bring forth a champion to perform the Six tasks within 3 Ages, or you, your followers, and your champion will be robbed of your minds. This is the punishment the All Father demanded, and this is the punishment Nonpa desires."With this, the brand has left its mark, and Conquest's grip is released from the bird, dropping it onto the ground below.

"You are a wise one, Dymos." Conquest looked towards him with a stern glare. "We are the Six Evils, Children of Nonpa, who is the infernal brother of the All Father." Conquest then turned his glare towards Eng, and pointed. "Eng, it is now your time for the All Father's judgment, for you have sinned!"

Paloria was shocked. In a matter of seconds, these newcomers had already taken Goggins down. He was her Prey, dammit!!! In a low growl, the great dragon swung her mighty head in the newcomers' direction. "Who are you to come here and seek out punishment on us? Are you not gods like ourselves? How can you pass down judgement? Why does the All-father and he whom you called Nonpa pass down judgement themselves?" In her anger, which had been seething ever since Goggins had first arrived, Paloria tightened her enclosure around the two humans. However, Aver's voice still leaked through.

"Secondly," she roared, "What do you want with the humans? Why do you seek Eng? What wrong has he done?" Then, Paloria's eyes changed ever so slightly. Instead of a raging anger, they were now filled with the look of a mother's unending love. "He is a newborn," she said as she bent her neck to take a look at Eng and Aver, who were under her wing, "how can he have done any wrong?" Paloria asked this as she turned her great head to face the newcomers. The look of a mother, her eyes filled with love for her children and the newborns, but brimming with hatred for anything that might harm them.

The little bird went limp as he threw up all over the floor. After a few seconds, Goggins groggily shifted into a drake which somehow didn't sooth his burning but picked himself up and spoke "You will not TOUCH him" the creature threatened "If the All-Father wanted to pass his judgment tell him to pass it on himself. People are branding people and nobody is explaining anything so somebody needs to start explaining something" he said angrily

"STOP." Came the mighty reply to the conflict. Not from any of Nonpa's dark children, but from the heavens themselves. "The children of the Elders SHALL NOT be commanded by this creature Goggins. But for my daughter Paloria, I will grant you all understanding. In his heart, The human Eng has committed the sin of pride, which cannot be tolerated for life to exist in full. I am sorry for your pain, Paloria, and though it may not seem it, this IS what is best for humanity.

"That's so Dumb, You aren't even explaining what this sin of pride is" he shouted into the heavens "If you're going to screw over the creatures you were gushing about not days ago at least have the decency of actually giving an answer that's not foreboding because, reasons crap"

Paloria turned her head to the heavens, seeking the face of her father. Unable to find it, the great dragon screamed in a pain that tore through her very soul. "Father!! What pride is this? How can Eng have committed it?" The Goddess was distressed. Then, Goggins, the Mad God spoke up, and her anger and sorrow lashed out. Stretching her neck, Paloria snapped down on Goggins neck. Sadly, he slipped out of the way right before her teeth could clamp down on him.

"Do not be insolent, Goggins." With fiery tears, she continued, "You have no right to speak like that!" With a roar, Paloria turned her attention back to the clouds.

"Father!!" she called out, "why does pride call for punishment?" The words of her question came out barely more than a whisper. "Are all of us, your children, not prideful? I know for myself that I have Pride. Why must Eng be punished when I am not?" Sorrow was apparent in her draconic features. Fiery tears leaked from her piercing eyes.

The shifted drake ignored Paloria "Also, for the good of all humanity" Continued Goggins "You'd be punishing half of humanity right there! None of this makes any sense at all" He focused and raged against the heavens "If you really wanted to Brand Eng for his Crimes I demand a trial involving all the other Demi-Gods to prove his innocence or at least understand what you accuse him of!? And don't say the sin of pride, like Paloria said that's a crappy excuse if you've actually been watching what's been going on!!"

The Allfather was silent, for he had clearly given up. Dymos expression was one of confusion. He was stunned into silence, as though all he believed was disproven.

Eng simply cried. "I-its true." he said. "I DID do this. I thought I would be a god. Better then all the others, I thought I would be worshiped. Please be merciful in this!" he would beg.

"Your punishment shall be one Nonpa has decided. Judgment, go forth, and curse the human." Judgment walked forward towards the humans, who cowarded below the dragon.

At that moment, it began to rain. Could they be the All Father's tears, or a coincidence?

It all flooded back him now, This was Goggin's fault even if he didn't want any of this to happen. None of this should have happened but a simple misunderstanding was going to ruin the life of what amounted to a new born babe. The trickster rushed towards judgment "I claim responsibility for Eng the human. Let me bear both sins and take both burdens" he pleaded to the king "None of this is his fault he is young and cannot understand things beyond his capacity. Please let me bear his troubles instead"

Paloria had been astounded by many things today, but this was by far the most astonishing. Goggins, the Mad God, destroyer of so many of her people, was trying to save the life and innocence of Eng. Why? Why did this God that harmed her children sacrificing himself for this child? Anyways, his efforts were admirable.

Then Paloria turned towards Nonpa's hateful children. She put her front left foot down in front of Eng. She lifted herself into a crouching position, the two humans underneath her hulking mass. Paloria draped her wings onto the ground, lowering her head to the level of the one called Conquest. She hid the two humans from view, and growled a warning at the cold demon. "You are no god, demon. Stay yourself from these children. They have done no wrong to deserve your tyrannous judgement."

Goggins was desperate. He knew these six were powerful and wasn't even sure even as a god if he could take them so he shifted into a small bird which flew towards Judgement. He intended to take the brand Judgment held whether the evil wanted to give it willingly or not.

Last edited:
Judgment stops before the dragon, and stands still, the smoke leaking through his fingers. Conquest looks to the dragon, and smiles a pearly white grin. "Yes, you are right, we are not gods." Sounds of thunder are heard from the distance. No, you are wrong, we are not demons." Lightning is seen in the clouds, stirring. "We, are something much greater". The sound of wind howls with great ferocity around everyone, throwing of Googins' flight. Conquest's bright blue eyes turn a deep, glowing red."We, are, DEVILS!"

Judgment blows the smoke towards the mortals. Goggins made his way in front of it, but it passes by, and flows to the underbelly of the dragon, where the humans quake. The vapors flow around Aver, as they black smoke enters every crevice of Eng, who falls into a great sleep after.

As this happens, a great blizzard rushes forward, from behind the Evil Six.

Last edited:
Paloria wrapped herself up around the fallen Eng and Aver. As the blizzard passed through, the dragon's fiery heart and blood kept the two warm. The blizzard continued to travel over them as time went by. Paloria had no idea how long it lasted for, but it had to be for some time. Her own children crawled under her wings and limbs, trying to find warmth.

Eventually, the blizzard passed, and the six demons, for that was what they were, were gone. Paloria was angered, but her attention was firmly placed on Eng. Returning to her humanoid form, the goddess crouched down next to the man, across from Aver. "My little Child, "she whispered, cradling the human boy. "Do not worry Aver, they surely cursed him, but I will do all I can for your soulmate." Picking the boy up, she placed him on the back of one of her dragons. "Come Aver, you both will come to my realm, where I may do my best to keep you safe." Paloria urged Aver up onto the dragon's back as well.

Then, with a final look and a solemn oath, Paloria viewed the Demons' home. She turned away, changing back into a great drake, and flew back to her own home. Aver and Eng following close behind.

Hakku watched Sin unfolding. It disinterested the god. Humans were just another race of animals to him.

Withdrawing his sight from the stars, Hakku's beady eyes focused on the scene before him. He sat in the spore-snow of Grey Winter, watching one of his creations heat and hammer a metal ingot. The god looked on with a judgmental glare, taking in every detail.

"Make me a lance." Hakku said, out of the blue.

The Person of Lead glanced over nervously, the creature's cheeks flushing white. "How long?" The creature asked. "How thick? In what pattern and with what sharpness?"

"Long as a tree branch, thick as a staff. Craftsmanship you would only dare give to a god. A small sculpted head on the end. All of it your best material." Hakku said. "I expect much of your gift to me."

The Person of Lead sighed, greatly stressed. "If my great god Hakku would care to answer, could I ask the purpose of this lance?"

"That doesn't concern you." The fear-god said. "When you're finished, I'll come again." Hakku disappeared into the falling spores.

As the blizzard past over, a warm, strange brew seeped it's way into the dirt. Of the steaming elixir Hakku did not grab, almost all made it to a tiny hole, burrowed through the dirt. The smallest stream made it's way down packed dust, and collided with an unseemly creature; a tiny, clawed rodent, to be called a mole. this rodent dug through the dirt on a desperate mission for worms and insects. As the air grew chilled, the rodent slowed, and as more and more of the liquid flowed onto him and the fumes filled the tunnel, the mole fell into a slumber.

Dymos wandered the world, simply unsure of what do to now. He arrived in a desert, salt-flats populated by lech, where Lech would march to battle! Dymos was confused; He did not build them with this behavior! He observed: The Lech fought other lech, and with no discrimination they slaughtered warriors, children, workers and females with heavy wooden clubs covered in vicious thorns. They would move through and mindlessly smash the enemy Lech until the hillside was a field of death. Destroying the creatures was only the first step, afterwards they would begin to eat the remains, as though nothing should be wasted. Finally they set fire to all structures in the hive.

Dymos left angrily. Someone had changed his Lech. Someone slain a lech hive. He had to find out who it was.

Back