Ages Eternal [IC] (Ages/Legends Eternal) War of the Gods

Seven Needles made a quick bow to Aether, and stood unnaturally straight as he cleared his throat. "Aether, god of magic, and Taliesin, champion of Aether, I would beseech thee to come with me. I wish to present thee an audience with the Worm in Waiting on shores of Slua itself."

Taliesin could see through all the formality Seven Needles features were struggling to stay calm.

Last edited:
Taliesin was about to say something when Aether interjected, his voice smooth and strong, "Sit down boy, we are all allies here. Taliesin fetch our guest something to drink, Get my personal wine from the mansion." Sighing Taliesin stood and gave a small bow before opening a portal and stepping through mumbling something about the drain this spell had. Turning back to Seven needles, Aether said " Now why do you wish this? If it was the worm who wanted to talk she would come directly to me."

Seven Needles made a sound like he was being strangled. He voice suddenly became very fast and high. "Good Aether, god of magic...this is about what happened with the Dwarves. You see, I and Taliesin..." He took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down. "We've both been disrespected by Frailtear. I suspect she thinks of herself as above us. She puts her own motives above our own. If you hadn't already heard...she tried to pledge allegiance to a Dwarf Lord who worshiped Nonpa at the disrespect of my people and I." He paused again. "This is an opinion, good god of magic, but it seems Paloria has taken us for granted. I wanted us to meet and attempt to convince Paloria to make Frailtear apologize for what she did. If she's allowed to keep this behavior unchallenged, then it will reinforce her brashness a-and she will continue to think of us as below her." He took one last deep breath. "You see after this war is over, if she thinks of us as inferior, then what's to say Paloria won't take to fancying herself as the lord of Idain and invade us?"

Aether Listened intently to Seven Needles plight amused that is untill he mentioned Nonpa. Eye boring intently Aether waited for the champion to finish before he spoke. " You realize the claim you make against Frailtear and Paloria is of grievous gravity. I myself would be hesitant to speak thus. Nonpa and his Arch-Demons are no small threat." Aether sighed then continued "As for Paloria invading your lands, she would do nothing of the sort. I do agree that, if your claims are true, Frailtear and Paloria must make amends, but that is a feet that will require no small amount of grace and tact. Which is why you will leave the talking to me, understood?"

Just then Taliesin Steped through a portal Holding a carved flask of black wood from Aethers forest. As Taliesin stuck out his hand to give the flask to Aether, he slipped and fell flat on his chest. The flask flying towards was easily caught. Taliesin looked up from the ground a mortified look on his face "S-sorry Sir! I-I..." Cutting him off Aether said chuckling "Dont be boy, just try to be more careful." Turning back to Seven Needles Aether set the flask on the table. "Would you care for a drink before we continue? you seem to be short of breath." this was accompanied by a thin smirk.

"Of course, Lord Aether." Seven Needles breathed a heavy sigh of both tiredness and relief. "I would love a drink. Thank you." He said. "I've been craving Fungal Ale for months now." He made an expression on his inhuman face that quite resembled a stressed smile.

"I also thank you, good god of magic, for listening to me." He said, bowing his head."About Nonpa...I know it happened. Hoursus invoked his name in front of all of us, and then Frailtear pinned me to the ground and...well...I'd best stop talking." He poured a shot from the flask and drank it as politely as his shaking hands could manage.

Last edited:
"Aw..." said Eellae "You think I would hurt him? Well, your offer is ... okay I guess. It'll do." Eellae seemed hesitant to take the deal, but fortunately she did. "Now, I'll need about... 350. 350 of your young human woman; from marrying age up to when they begin to lose their youthful charm. Deliver them to me in the ocean out here, and I'll turn them into powerful agents of our cause." Eellae ordered cheerfully. "Come now, chop-chop!!"

@TheGreenerGrey
----

H'mog had a strange sensation in the pit of his stomach. It was the bizarre combination of rage and - though the Orcs felt he could not fell this - fear. H'mog had to admit, he was nervous. So much was at stake. So much could go wrong, should the unthinkable happen... But his worrying was interrupted as he arrived at the islands

"MY CHILDREN, COME TO ME!!" cried out H'mog, his voice heard all the way in begdor "Repent now. You have committed grievous sins against your own blood. I have come to prove the dominance of your heritage! Make no mistake, pretenders who poison my children against me, I HAVE COME TO RUIN YOU."

Refcaskha uneasily turned away from his sister. She was... well, he guessed there was worse siblings. Like Paloria was to Mutare and H'Mog. Shrugging aside the thoughts, Refcaskha acted quickly. Sending out a quick message to Tolanor, who had remained upon Obus as Bo'Akur delegated, he had the required women rounded up. Most of them were peasants, jumping at the chance to please their god or simply become somthing more. Those that weren't were the second daughters of merchants or knights, who did not recieve the training of their siblings.

Rounding them up quickly, they were placed upon the fastest boat capable of transorting such numbers. Expecting a short walk towards the last meeting place, Refcaskha guided the boat along gently, the boat reaching almost breakneck pace for the passengers.

Almost as if he had merely blinked, and Refcaskha was there. Hovering above the boat, the god looks around for Eellae, paying close attention to the passengers of the boat. Most were shivering against the cold, looking around and wondering why they had stopped in the middle of nowhere. Others were praying to him for guidance, and to save them should anything go wrong. He hoped he wouldnt have to.

Lowering himself, Refcaskha remained unseen by all but a few of the most devout believers. In silence, he waited above the calm sea.

Last edited:
Aether couldn't help but smile at the nervous champion "That's a good lad. I see no lies from you my boy, and I dont need magic to see it." Aether said pulling back his hood to revile disheveled salt and pepper gray hair, which was unfitting of his otherwise young body. "No, I can see it in your face. You truly believe what you say. For this I will both accompany you to your God, Seven...If i may call you that?"

As Aether was leaning back he heard H'mog's roar and call to the orcs M'jhudhu. "Well there are more pressing matters at the moment, my dear Seven Needles." Said Aether as he excused himself "Please differ to my Champion, Taliesin for anything further."

With that Aether opened a portal and walked through shifting into his godly form. Stepping out into the M'jhudhu Tribe lands Aether proclaimed "Orc's & Shamans Hear the cry of Kapu'ula, your god! I call you to shake off the chains of Oki! Forge your own dominance and rise up with me!" Saying this Aether summoned many magical miracles to impress and frighten the orcs.

Seven Needles had a wheezy laugh, and it echoed over the room as he slumped on the table, obviously drunk. He put his armored hand rather heavily on Taliesin. "You know what's funny, you good lad?" He hiccuped. "Look at me, a knight in shining armor!" Another laugh. "But I don't deserve any of this. I was an outcast. They threw me out of Slua because I couldn't control my temper! And now, since I'm the only one around these parts that can get angry enough, I'm the Worm's champion!" He roared with laughter, stumbling out of his chair. "I'm no diplomat! I can't even talk to my own papa!" He said, waving his hands for emphasis, "All I can do for my Mistress is fight, fight, fight! I'm gonna ride a damnable Gravebeast into battle! I'm gonna die over and over again, but you know what?" He paused. "She's going to raise me until I'm nothing but a pile of mincemeat. And then she'll get another Champion to replace me. Not even gonna bat an eye!"

He chuckled, sitting down again. "What more could an old Lead-y like me want?"

-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-:-.-

The Worm stirred on the seabed. She felt that her isles were lacking in defenses. Focusing her power, the Worm drew several strong and powerful People of Lead close to the shore. Her power edged up the sand and consumed them, giving them a fraction of her power. They were commanded to become an order of knights to defend Slua's shores, using their weapons and the Worm's power. These individuals would become known as the Worm Knights, and would continue their order as long as the Sleeping Isles still existed.

Last edited:
The Lights returned, mesmerizing lights guiding the women into the water, where they were sucked in to the deep...

Eellae said no words to Refcaskha. She was far too excited. Her lights kept supernatural bubbles of air inside her; It hurt but it was worth it to keep guests, someone or anyone to talk to! The humans were confused, at first. Then Eellae transfixed them into a trance, for the time being. The process of there ascendance might be painful should they remain conscious. She took the lovely song she had memorized from the birds Ref gave her earlier, and placed it in the women's soul. Injecting her essence into them, they became vibrantly beautiful. She formed this into a musk that muddles thinking and creates attachment to them in the heart of others. Finally, they need a way around... Those birds to the rescue again! She gave them mighty wings to fly with, a long, feather tipped tail to stabilize long flights, and oppose-able talons with which to land. Finally she gave them the ability to breath water, just so they will visit!

Eellae's daughters, the Sirens, awoke. Named for their powerful voices, they were ready.

----

Skah!! H'mog was displeased. There were a few ways of going about this; The M'jhudhu respect superiority in any form, perhaps he could win in a fight? It would define a lot for the war, if he won... But what if he lost? No. No he could not think that way. H'mog had to respond now.

"I AM YOUR BLOOD, AND YOU ARE MINE. Will you let Kapu'ula take from you your heritage?!" Earthquakes and tidal waves (caused by the quakes) erupted around them. "Kapu'ula, show yourself!! You dare hide like a coward while sowing destruction for MY PEOPLE... COME OUT AND LET ME SHOW THEM THE MIGHT OF DOMINATION."

@Pawnige

Aether walking among the orcs, called out to H'mog "If you wish for a trail of domination, you shall have one!"

The orcs formed a large circle around the two, as H'mog stepped into the ring. Surfing on stone, H'mog thrusts his fist, which smoldered with grey ashes, forward into Aethers face. H'mog put the godly power of his supernatural weight into the hit.

Aether caught off guard took the full force off the blow. Stumbling back he prepared for another attack.

H'mog wasted no time here. As Aether recoiled, he launched another assault of stones like a river into him. The weight of thousands of tons of rock and earth bared down on Aether.

Aether Raising a glyphed hand through them back at H'mog. As they stuck him they burst into green flame.

H'mog bared down into Aether, a storm of punching and pain. As H'mog screamed a scream heard all over the world, the beating continued as long as it took for Aether to need to warp away. H'mog was victorious, and the other godly idols of the M'jhudhu were burnt.

Warping to the Spire Aether fell to his knees, then on to his hands also. "Palora....Dear Sister.....Forgive me" Aether wheezed out before falling unconscious.

When Aether blacked out Taliesin felt it and in a panic began to run towards the spire.

Paloria felt it, heard as Aether returned. He had left suddenly when H'mog had cried out. Figuring out what had happened, Paloria flew up to her spires. Finding Aether on the one he had made his home, the goddess went to his side.

He was bruised and beaten up. Taking his limp hand, Paloria began to speak over his silent body. "Aether, you dear fool, what have you done. You engaged H'mog, and got yourself injured. For what, a few orcs? Why?"

Dragging him to a more comfortable location, Paloria called on the healers of the Dru'Dar. Many answered her call, many tended to their god. Time passed, a week, maybe more. But eventually, the god opened his eyes. The first thing to greet his eyes was Paloria, sitting there next to him, his hand gripped between hers.

Standing at the end of the bed was Wors, waiting to talk with Aether.

"Well, I see that my Champion isn't the only one up to no good." The Worm said. "Are you in need of Necrotic power, Aether?" The Worm asked, a gleam in her eye.

"No!" Said Aether trying to shoot up cracking his back, which made him fall bag with a groan. "that wont be necessary...Where is Taliesin? Why are you all here?" Trying to stand Aether leaned forward slowly, grimacing at the pain.

Back