[IC] High Fantasy Sector

Kanassa

Professional Twit
High Fantasy

Your classic land of Fairy Tails, Folk Lore and every rip-off Fantasy movie you can think of. Home to tales of heroes such as Jim... The Knight. A terrain of mostly grassy jungles and morally colour-coded castles with a good few towers to keep damsels in, and volcanoes to destroy sacred artefacts of power. The droids that were put here tend to vary from villagers, to heroes, to villains, to damsels to monsters.

Anguis looked around, waiting for the Prince to come. He sighed in boredom and then suddenly everything was different, yet somehow the same. It unnerved him. Hoping for reassurance Anguis looked around himself at his treasures and his Princess but it wasn't enough anymore, he needed more, something different, something he didn't have.
Determined to find this something, Anguis stuffed some gold and his protesting Princess into a sack and flew off. As far as his wings wold let him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Prince Elric climbed up the mountain towards Anguis, the horrid monster that had stolen his bride to be, he heard a flapping noise above him. Looking up Elric saw the red dragon fly over his head and off into the sunset. Carrying what seemed to be a sack behind him. A sack that was... struggling? Gaping after the dragon, it was all Elric could do to stare. Dragons only STOLE Princesses, they didn't TAKE them!

All in all, it was a rather calm day, which was rather strange as only a few minutes before it had been hammering down with rain; then again the weather had always been spuratic around these parts. Jim blamed it on demons. It was always the demons. They live on the moon and conspire with the sun, always there for the most tragic moments, but Jim knew; he was watching the buggers. And when he got the chance he would take up arms and slay the moon! But right now he would have to settle for saving his fair princess yet again from the clutches of doom, along with his noble squire who had been captured as well; as we speak Jim could only imagine what comical, but dramatic and convenient death trap the two would find themselves in, waiting for yours truly to come to the rescue.

Well, Jim assumed they were captured. That was the only logical explanation as Jim (The Knight) was the most cunning knight in the land, and he knew that there could be no other reason for him finding his camp abandoned and all his belongings missing. Such a vile act was a telltale sign of an evil wizard, and where did evil wizards lie? In scary looking towers of course! So, Jim took off (Though without his noble steed, he had to use coconuts to make the clopping noises) to scale the first tower he could find. "Do not worry, my friends; I, your courageous and ever stalwart knight will not rest until you return to the safety of my side! I promise many stories of my greatness when we return to camp with this vile villain in chains!" Where ever his princess and his squire were held, Jim would know for sure that they could practically feel his devotion.

Then a fucking dragon flew past the tower, the power of it's wings easily knocking over the ancient structure, and thus leaving the knight with only a crumbling building to hold onto. For a moment Jim is left in the air, comically unable to fall until he looks down. "ARG! THE FOUL VILLAIN HAS STRUCK THE FIRST BLOW!" Before falling. On his way down he did have to admire the beautiful sunset.

Anguis flew along, princess struggling beneath him, over picturesque scenery, over mighty mountains, over beautifully ruined ruins. When suddenly he heard a shout from underneath him; something about villains and blowing.
Looking down Anguis noticed a knight falling. A knight that didn't seem quite right in the head as he was staring calmly into the sun as he fell. Nobody could be that calm while falling to their death.
To prolong his suffering on Earth or maybe just to save him even the dragon doesn't know. But Anguis swoops down with the last of the strength in his wings. and saves the mysterious knight from his untimely demise.

Last edited:
Jim (The Knight) realised he was in quite the pickle probably a tad later than any other person, but he had important things to focus on; like planning out exactly how he would reach the moon and the sun. They were so far up... Maybe if he got a blacksmith to build some sort of stairway. The fall didn't feel like much of a problem for him, in retrospect he had found himself a slave to gravity many, many times in his adventures. His armour would cushion his fall!

It was then, with a sharp and sudden force, large talons wrapped around his torso, catching the fallen knight with ease; unfortunately this was with such force that Jim's head completely disconnected from his chest... And it still talked as it fell. "YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN MY BODY, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY DEVOTION! THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU'LL SEE OF THE LEGENDA- Ooof!" His head's landing created quite the dust cloud.

Anguis looked down in surprise. He hadn't expected to find one of the headless folk. "Dulahans I think they're called." he mused. Dropping the still struggling body and his sack to the ground and landing beside the Anguis spoke to the strange knight booming "I did not expect to see one of you're kind here Dulahan. What are you doing here, and what business did you have falling off the tower that was over there?

With his head firmly burried in the dirt, Jim could neither 'see', nor could his voice come out as anything but muffled. "How dare you refer to a noble knight by such a name!" Now, Jim didn't know what a 'Dulahan' was, but it was obvious it was some sort of insult; like maybe the dragon was calling him a toilet cleaner! "For that, you have made a grave enemy this day; beast! Now, roll me on my side so I can send you to oblivion!"

Back