Ages Eternal [IC] (Legends Eternal) Cogan's Fingers and Yuuk

Krilg pointed at Yoltzin "Useful" he tried to make himself look much bigger "Demon" then fired off invisible lightning from his fingers while making sound effects "Fire, Zap, Zap. Boom" He then pointed at Yolzin, Himself, Morana, Zeme "Kill Demon"

Krilg then turned to address Morana "Village no give reward. We have furs and rocks. Demon hint lots of creatures maybe Huntress find something shiny to trade" he shrugged

The rest of the night passed uneventfully. The air of that next morning was flaming orange with mist, reflecting morning sun. the smell of sea salt was heavy, and though last night the sounds of thunder kept growing nearer, there were no storms in the region...

Ruushnak woke up krilg and the party of strangers. "Get ready!" he sternly ordered, the rest of the village was in a natural hushed state without realising; Everyone felt a mild presence of great evil, and it was growing closer.

Warriors released Zeme, tying a thick rope to her wrist and handing it to krilg, along with an extra large, heavy bronze axe. "Use it on Stag if she get out of hand. Do not trust her!"

Ruushnak ran the group through what they needed to know before they left: "Travel south, to the toothed valley, where there are white trees like fangs. West of there is the hut of Gambolg the Warpriest, to the east of there is Yellow Pass, where the demon awaits. Go with H'mog."

Yoltzin didn't know what the hunter was doing. Maybe...some kind of dance perhaps with his strange hand motions. She simply smiled before quickly going back to the fire to rest and digest the seared meat. She found herself dozing off but was soon awoken when she heard another local screaming. She got up as did her war beast and immediately felt a sort of heaviness in the air. She looked to the local as he explained to her thing she couldn't understand so she pretended to do so.

Zeme was awoken harshly with an orc yelling at her to get ready, quickly followed by several other orcs throwing her to the ground and tying her wrist with a sturdy rope before handing it to Krilg.
As Ruushnak handed krilg the axe and instructed him to "Use it on Stag if she get out of hand" Zeme drooped her shoulders and tried to look innocent. A shy smile crossed her lips "Krilg, Thats your name isn't it? Would you mind if i retrieved my cloak?" She said gesturing towards the gate of the village.

@Stoic

Krilg dragged her towards the gate where he took the cloak and folded it under his arm. Before leaving the camp he borrowed some rope and some cloth then tied Zeme's mouth and afterward moved to the yellow path. Once he saw that nobody else was nearby Krilg just spoke to Zeme "So witch let's get this whole deal clear, I need your help with this and if you comply I swear to you that once it's over you can go on your own merry way deal? Just nod if you agree and I'll remove the gag but know that if you try anything close to an incantation I'm going to chop your legs off, burn your tongue and break your fingers in that order M'kay?" Krilg said suddenly using full sentences "Ohh and don't think that I didn't notice that look you gave me when you told me about the cloak." he gripped the cloak even tighter in his arm.

@Pawnige

Last edited:
Krilg raised his new axe just in case to remind her he was serious about chopping her legs off. He then removed the gag "Alright let's start with the basics first. You already know my name what's your's and what does the cloak do, Bear in mind if i'm not satisfied with your answer or you give me a bullshit half truth I will set the cloak on fire then ask you which finger you'd prefer to lose"

@Pawnige

"My Name, is Zeme. The cloak it's self does nothing, but when mixed with a little magic, I can shroud my appearance enough to pass as human among first glance. Not everyone is fond of my kind." Zeme's voice held a little spite with her final words.
Pausing she said "So you wont allow any Magic? How am i to help if i cant even summon my weapon?"

@Stoic

"I never said that" Krilg just rubbed his chin "See I'm not really sure I actually trust you. I myself know quite a bit about magic but since I never really felt like selling my soul to Aether it's mostly been theoretical, But I know enough to know that what you do is powerful. See I'm already giving you an olive branch here, I could have kept my cards near my chest and feigned stupidity but I really do need your help. See this whole Lightning demon or whatever it's called I've been tracking it for a hot while and I know for a fact that I don't stand a snowball's chance in hells" he then pointed at Zeme "See that's where you come in. Obviously you're a wanderer, You aren't actually from here so you must be looking for something. Either you were bored and wanted adventure which this trip will have plenty of, You want to save people which you will , Women and children actually since the lightning demon causes insanity, Or you're wandering looking for treasure which like i've said in camp you can probably find rare bones and ivory in it's cave. I'm telling you all this I'm making everything as clear as possible because like I said I need your help and I can't do this if I need to keep looking behind me every few seconds so I decided on the simplest answer" Krilg cut her rope bonds "You can leave right now which yeah I'll feel like an asshole for being so stupid but I won't chase you or you can commit to this expedition by your own choice"

@Pawnige

The night passed over and still Arve continued her cycling flight above the village. When it was early morning, right as soon as the sun rises out of the horizon, the large crow made a landing on the nearby trees south of the village to where she continued her watch.
It was morning, and no longer Arve's eyes glowed. Though she was tired of her flight, her eyes don't seem to stop looking around. And there she saw figures going away from the encampment, heading to her direction. Arve blended with the branches and hid herself from naked eyes with her black appearance. Two figures, one an orc dragging the other stag person, apparently the magic user. This took Arve's interest once more, as they move farther from the village and near her, she hears their little discussion. She wasn't able to understand much of their deal, but she did understand about the lightning demon and the release part. With the orc present, Arve remained cautious and motionless until he might leave the stag person to go.

Zeme, rubbing her wrists where they where tied, thought for a moment. "You're right, I am a wanderer and I've been searching for something I haven't found yet. Maybe this is what I was meant to do, perhaps this is way Ather would not grant me an Eidolon." Pausing Zeme sighed "Thanks, for being honest with me. You're not just a brute like the others, and look I don't want people to suffer because I was a selfish little bitch. So i'll help you." She then Put her hand on Krilgs shoulder and said with a small smile "I promises not to enchant you, and Ill be as complacent and helpful as I can. I'll even let you tie me back up for appearance sake, I wouldn't want to cause you trouble for dealing with a Dru'Dar." With that Zeme embraced Krilg's large form.

"Thanks for not burning me Krilg, your not half bad for and orc." She said smirking.

@Stoic

Last edited:
The moment Zeme hugged him Krilg pulled off instantly. He wasn't really sure what the deer woman's game was but he was sure as hell not falling for it "Yeah let's just keep this professional. Some rules though first and I'm sure you can figure this out already but if you tell the village I'm not actually stupid I'll call witch but you seem to know better" truly Krilg was afraid she would be more trouble than that and he was glad she wasn't "Second, don't tell the two others I'm not stupid. I may really need you to trust me but I don't really need them to that much"

Krilg just sat on a nearby rock "Speaking of which we should probably wait for them first and no I don't really feel like tying you up you've already proven that you won't run away"

"Yes sir." laughed zeme as she sat down against a tree nearby waiting for the others.

Krilg just groaned in annoyance It'll be like that huh he thought. After a few minutes, Krilg closed his eyes, clasped his hands and started murmuring "Though my words are small her me gods of Idain, I pray to Amo'nan'oki to give me strength for this task ahead of me, I pray that the sister blesses my journey and that the brother blesses my enemies. I pray that my village be kept safe and that my people never let up their cunning or fail in their war against our brothers, and most of all I pray that one day the false maiden be cast down from her throne even if it was not by my hand" even with his eyes closed Krilg kept his ears open and his axe nearby

Travelling south, the party climbed upwards over a hill among the fingers. The evergreens and the mat of tree-needles fall away, giving it's place to dark, soft grass and weeds and bare white trees. You cross over the crest of the hill you have been ascending for the past mile, and at that point arrived at the Toothed Valley.

As far the eye could perceive in the valley, their are forests of white, barren trees, not unlike teeth... Thus it's name. The grass grew think and soft, but there is not much food in this valley, so settlements are rather none-existent. Except, of course, the warpriest Ruushnak told the party to visit. The only evidence that such a dwelling is in the valley is to the south west, where there is a slight column of smoke, perhaps from a furnace or campfire, though it is almost invisible from this distance.

Yellow pass is also visible from this hill, a orange-ish colored gash in the mountains to the south east. Sinister light flashes from the canyon in the distance.

Yoltzin can see the flash from where she was. She took a concerned look at the party leader to see what they're going to do. She has seen fire consume entire stretches of the forest on dry days so to see fire in a place so cold worries her.

Seeing what was soo obviously a burning village Krilg really needed to stop himself from immediately running. He sighed in relief when he saw the purple lady run towards the light who Krilg ran after. "Purple lady what doing" he said as he ran parallel to her

Following close to Krilg, zeme whispered to him "What is she doing? What is that light?"

By the time they left, Arve took flight high to the open skies. Following the party behind the clouds, she saw them reaching the hill she passed once during her soar. She took her time before landing into one of the branches of the forest of dead white trees.

Back