[IC] Nomadium - The Guild Notice Board

Southpaw

*pulls the wrong lever*
88075788.jpg

⦖~~~~~~~~----------------------♛----------------------~~~~~~~~⦕
Think you've got what it takes to be a Nomad?

Occasionally, a job will be posted on this thread. Unless you wanted to spend all of your time in the tavern, be sure to watch this thread and check for Bounties frequently. Bounties will be your method for adventuring, and claiming your coin.

Some bounties require one person, some require more. Some are simply "Go here and kill this", while some require tact, deception, or exploration. Each is a little bit different, it's up to you to choose which bounties serve your character best.

When a bounty is posted, it follows a "first come, first serve" basis. If you want a bounty that another player has, you may approach them in the tavern thread and ask, in character. Your character must currently be in the Respite to accept a bounty!!

In order to claim a bounty, make a post in this thread saying this: "I, [character name], will accept the bounty titled [bounty title]." Here's an example of a bounty and a response:

BOUNTY NOTICE!
TAVERN TROUBLE
for ONE Nomad
-----

A tavern in Calary is having some trouble with some rowdy customers.
They are threatening the barkeeps and the patrons. Deal with, but do not
kill unless necessary.

Reward offered!
I, Southpaw, will accept the bounty titled Tavern Trouble.

More bounties will be posted as time goes on. For now, watch this thread!

BOUNTY NOTICE!
BOUNTY IN PROGRESS

DIADEM DIVE
for THREE Nomads
-----

The Matriarch of the noble House Jarla seeks an ancient diadem, located in the Batzig Valley caves.
This Diadem is said to paint the wearer in a shimmering golden light.
The caves may be guarded by beasts or bandits. Report
to House Jarla in Calary for details.

Reward offered!

Last edited:
BOUNTY NOTICE!
BOUNTY IN PROGRESS

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
for TWO Nomads
-----

The forested city of Chenive to the North is experiencing
strange activity in an abandoned keep. The Duke's office is
requesting Nomad investigation.

Reward offered!

Last edited:
I, Cato L'astaer, along with the little shrimps Elin and Shori, accept the bounty titled DIADEM DIVE.

Back