[IC] The Expedition Department

Mystic looked up and saw Rei's face, coated in innocence. She could smell blood, despite its' scent being faint. She wiped her tears and asked, "What did you do? It was rude of the Krua, sure, but was it really necceary to use violence." She stood bravely, her height shorter than Rei's but she had confidence. Without a word, Mystic went off to reason with the rude Krua.

Rei glanced up, or rather down, at the diminutive girl before him. A grin permeated his face flashing a splay of white teeth. He enjoyed her display of confidence, but made no effort to follow as she set off towards the krua. “Easy lil soldier. He’s a bit rockheaded,” he said with a snicker, his raspy voice not losing its jocular tone.

Mystic didn't hear Rei. She was busy helping the Krua. Holding up his head, she asked the Krua, "Are you okay? I don't understand your intentions but it was rude of you to ruin my art. Rei only did what he thought was right." The Krua coughs up blood, and says, "I'm sorry. But, it is too late for me."

Last edited:
Sonny leaned back, crossing his arms in front of him as the dark brown Wali asked, “You know who you talking to, Gloz?”

With an introduction like that, Sonny was left wondering how one came to develop an ego so large. It was lucky that Rozua spoke for him before he had time shoot back a snarky response. Perhaps this was about that damned figurine he’d broken, though surely everyone had forgotten about that. If he pretended like it had never happened, who was anyone else to argue? When Jehan asked about the expedition, he did manage to get the first word in.

“Indeed we are and it’s shaping up to be pretty grand so far, adventure is in the air today. All we need is a couple more hands. Oh, and in case you don’t know who you’re talking to either, I’m Sonny and this is my buddy Rozua.” The last sentence was said with a playful, mocking tone and punctuated with a quick wink.

The Gloz frowns at both the Krua and Rei. “That wasn’t very nice for either of you. Nothing can justify violence,” She says a bit firmly. When she glimpses the hurt Krua, she gasps. "Rei! Oh dear, please be alright!" She exclaimed, floating over to the Krua. "Rei, make some of your plant, it's the least you can do!" She says as she tries to comfort the Krua.

Jehan looked over the two, almost amused. "I'm Jehan, Wali board member. You two scheming something or just planning your deaths on a expedition." He looked at them both with a slight smile, but in truth he was hoping that they wouldn't try to do a expedition on their own. He'd lost many friends to poorly planned expeditions. However, the sound of a rock shattering directs his attention elsewhere and he looks over to see a badly injured Krua. "I leave my post for a few minutes... make this quick, I may have to go stop a fight or something. You won't want to see that, it can get ugly." His voice was a bit strained, but with a serious edge.

Mystic looks up and sees Ivear. "Oh, Ivear. I don't know how to feel. Should I be mad at this Krua, for ruining the art I made, or sad because they're sick? I have forgiven them, I truly have, but why then, do I feel so angry still?" She begins to cry quietly, her small tears mixing with the Krua's blood. It was starting to turn pale.

Last edited:
As the scene unfolded in dramatic fashion a mischievous grin stretched across his face, his pale eyes watching the chaos with a mild hint of amusement. Accusations flew his way and he did his best to appear unfazed which wasn’t difficult considering he wasn’t the least bit guilty. His position remained unaltered, leaning against the wall whilst flicking his pebble in the air. Upon hearing Ivear’s tone he merely shrugged his shoulders and feigned indifference. “I don’t know what you’re talking about hon. I’m just flicking my pebble over here.”

Mira enthusiastically floated into the cave Weshy her bright blue Wehesh followed right behind her. “Hello” she said loudly to everybody in the room. She looked around for somebody to talk with. “O” she led out an shocked scream when she got sight of a crying Esky who was bended over a wounded Krua. Fastly she pushed herself off against the wall, so she flew in the direction of the two. Luckily she practiced a lot on her flying and stunts like this and everybody could jump away on time so, she didn’t flew into anyone but, just barely. She putted her hands and feet against to the wall to stop and fastly twirled around to the wounded Krua and crying Esky while asking out of breath “what happened? Is he going to be ok?."

Mystic looked up to see another Gloz, one she didn't reconize and a Wehesh. "Oh, hello! I'm Mystic and I had made a carving in the wall to your left, but this Krua destroyed it and Rei, he's the Wali over there, playing with a pebble. Anyways, he got mad and threw a rock at the Krua as it was walking away so now it's bleeding. However, I don't know how to feel, should I be mad because he destroyed my art or sad because he's hurt?" As she finishes speaking, two large tears spill down her face and fall directly in front of the Wehesh.

Mira looked at the Wali Mystic just poined at and back at Mystic. She smiled at Weshy who pushed itself against the Esky trying make her smile as it did many times for Mira. Mira sighed and said "well, you wouldn't fix anything with being angry or sad would you? I am sure Rei didn't mean to hurt the Krua. He probably just become angry because the Krua destroyed your art.If we asked him he would probably want to help to make the krua better. hm well anyway it is a pity I can't see your artwork, I would love to see it. Well you can always make an new one, can you? This one would probably be even better then the last one because you had practice." Mira putted her feet down on the ground and reached out her hand to the Esky "Come on, let's ask if Wei knows how to make the Krua better? "

Mystic looks up and grabs the girl's hand as she replies, "You're right. Being angry or sad, won't help at all." She stands upright and walks towards Rei to ask him to make the Krua better. "Rei, I know I was upset over the Krua being rude and destroying my artwork. But, please heal him. It isn't right, that he should be hurt while I remain unscathed." She frowns at the Wali, her face full of determination.

Ivear smiles at Mystic and the new Gloz. This was causing a bit of a scene, and she wanted it resolved quickly. “Yeah, come one Rei.” She said, standing up and nearly pushing him towards the injured Krua.

Rei heaved a sigh and pushed off the wall with his foot. Looking on at the mass of people gathered before him his shifty eyes finally focused down on the esky girl. He suddenly grinned and stifled a laugh. “You're seeming much boulder now aren’t you,” he snickered. Without awaiting a response he turned towards the krua and dropped to one knee, preparing an aloe vera plant. “Here,” he cracked open a leaf and began to smooth the gel on the krua’s wound. “Let’s start with a clean slate shall we.” He began to snicker uncontrollably but managed to stifle his laugh by clearing of his throat. He coated a leaf in gel and, taking a cloth strip from his bandolier, tied the makeshift bandage around the krua. “There ya are,” he smiled. “Don’t take it for granite now.” He offered a wink before returning back to his position by the wall, flicking his pebble once more.

Mira looked at the little determinate Esky and smiled. She likes it when people dare to stand up for themselfs. What she didn't like was that the Wali was trying to come away with it with a joke. He did help the Krua what was a good thing. Well he had to considering the other Gloz nearly dragged him to the wounded Krua. Mira was impressed by his healing abilities that plant he used could be very usefull during an expedition. Still she couldn’t let them get away with this so easily. So Mira putted her hand in her sides and said: “Well this a good time to say sorry, for both of you” looking to the Krua and Rei. Without even considering it would be best to not mingle with the problem any further.

Rei’s eyes narrowed further than usual. This gloz had a big mouth and it wasn’t going to do him any good here. His hand fell to the stone knife that hung from his bandolier, brushing over the curved hilt. “Walk away,” he said, his raspy voice losing its jocular tone.

Mystic rolled her eyes at Rei's puns. He was definitely going to take some getting used to, that was for sure. The Krua coughed and said, "I-I'm sorry. Thank the Wali for healing me, I'm going to rest." With that, the Krua stood and walked slowly over to a small cot. Covering himself in scally sheets, the Krua fell fast asleep and Mystic was left with the fierce Gloz. Not that she would say it, but the way she spoke up to Rei suprised her. However, Rei's tone had changed and Mystic could tell something was wrong. She stepped towards the Wali and as suspected noticed his hand over the knife. "Rei! Please tell me you aren't considering murdering this new Gloz? We were all called here, and we all want one thing. To survive. So please, take your hand off the knife.

“What, this?” He drew the knife and twirled the thing around his hand in a blur, the blade whipping through the air faster than anyone could’ve focused on its stony grey body. “Oh, no. No, no I wouldn’t think of it. He idly picked his nails with the blade while slanting his narrow eyes towards the gloz. His gaze was intense for a moment before an enormous grin flashed across his face. “We’re all friends here, right!”

Jehan sighed. This was getting too much. He walked over and put his hand on the Wali's shoulder. "Slow down, I know that you're probably mad at the Gloz and Esky, but trust me, you don't want to start a fight. You're better than that, Rei." He had met the guy before, and he saw several similarities between them. But, that wasn't necessarily a good thing.

Mira was happy to see that the Krua apologized. At least somebody can say sorry. She thought. She would have said it if the little Esky didn’t spoke up first, possible saving her life. Still the claim of the little Esky shocked her. She couldn't believe somebody would do such a thing as that. But to be honest the tone of his voice did frighted her a bit and she was relieved the other Wali stepped in. She also noticed Mystic referred to her as “this new Gloz” and realized that in all the hectic she didn't even proper introduced herself. "I’m Mira and he wasn't starting a fight like he said we are all friends, he is just a bit stuborn and doesn't want to say sorry" she said smiling at the other Wali coming in. "And he was showing how good he is with a wapen."

Last edited:
Rei’s fur perked up at the touch of a newcomer. While initially startled by the contact he found the touch to be rather calming and he allowed his anger to dissipate through a sigh. His deadly grin faded away and his piercing blue eyes met those of the familiar Wali. “Jehan,” he exclaimed, surprise creeping its way into his voice. “I... just...” He took a deep breath, exhaling slowly before speaking. “Sorry,” he muttered genuinely. Truth be told he admired the older man and now shame bit into his heart. Without another word he turned and set off, taking quick strides as he covered the rocky surface with a distant, indifferent look in his eyes. He allowed his pebble to fall from his hand and clang off the ground before it rolled to a halt.

Last edited:
Back