Ice's Character Menagerie

Ice_Is_Random

Dumpster Fire Of A Mess
So, I'm gonna start off by saying that this is going to be where I shall attempt to organize my characters. The ones I'm keeping, that is. They range from Canine to fantasy to fandom-based and overall general ocs. Some are even the same, though different incarnations. I will be keeping them together, however, meaning characters like Ice, my main oc/fursona, will have her own page, including her wolf, wolf-dog, and shifter personas. It'll probably be easier for me than typing them all out separately, then redoing it multiple times like I have in the past. I am porting some from google docs and expanding them.

Last edited:
Ice
Wolf:

Name: Ice
Family: See Shifter Form
Appearance:

hfA21Ahm.png
Average height and weight for a female Algonquin wolf (Canis Lupus Lycaon)
Rank: Depends on roleplay- anywhere from Alpha to Hunter/Scout.
(Optional)) Powers: Ice manipulation, using ice weaponry and ice-fire (Fire so cold, it's hot.)

Wolf-Dog:
See wolf info, the breed is Wolf-Husky (Seppala Siberian Sleddog/Working line)
Shifter:

latest
((FC: Anastasia from The idolm@aster: Cinderella girls;Photo from the wikia.Might replace if I find a better face claim))
Name: Lumia Albescu
Nickname(s):
Ice ;Ice Lupei - she prefers it to her real name.
Family: She'd rather not talk about it, though she has a brother who is close to her. The rest of her family exiled her.
Species: Shifter
Fandom: General Oc (Created originally in 2011-2012;Revamped 2019;2020 officially)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Orientation: Demisexual-Heteroromantic
Crush/S.O.: None; Tbd via roleplay (if anyone is interested, let me know)
Powers: As a shifter, she can transform into a somewhat large she-wolf. It can be used to help her defend herself and others. It also is used as her weapon with her teeth and claws. Her wolf form is pictured below.
hfA21Ahm.png
((Wolf form:Kaylink's wolf maker 2.0: https://www.deviantart.com/kaylink/art/Kaylink-s-Wolf-Maker-2-0-396835157))
Personality Synopsis: Her nickname is a hint towards her personality. Ice seems cold and distant to others at first, but that is merely a cover to her true caring side. She is a courageous soul, having stood up to centuries old customs, as well as a strong, capable leader, who is loyal to anyone she considers a part of her pack. Ice is also known to have a bit of a rash nature,showing when she makes on-the-fly decisions, though she is generally calm minded with a bit of a knack for being able to take charge in stressful situations. She has a tendency to call those younger than her "pup" in conversation, this is a habit from her time living with her family.(Rest to be determined as needed.)
History Synopsis: Born to a 4th generation immigrant family, Lumia was raised as a part of a community of shifters who were a stronger pack. She was set to become the next alpha, but after her refusal to kill her grandfather in an old world custom, she was exiled from the family pack. Moving to a distant town, she found herself a normal job and continued living until she found herself in the castle. Ice's scars came from the exile itself, as her cousin was ordered to attack her to get the message across. She won the battle and was able to leave with her head held high, her brother being the only one who misses his sister. It was around this time she took up the moniker of Ice Lupei, a way to distance herself from her family while keeping her brother's nickname for her in her life.
Other: Ice is partial to wintertime, as her wolf form's pelt blends in better with the snow.​

Kaya:
Human:

latest
FC:Saraka Tsukai from Seikaisuru Kado (Links to wikia, which has base info)
Name:Kaya Nakashima
Nickname(s):
Kaya
Family: Her parents, her older brother (Nico), and younger sister (Emmaline)
Species: Human
Fandom: General oc
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 140
Orientation: Heterosexual, She’s a bland kiddo
Crush/S.O.: None; Tbd(if anyone is interested, let me know)​
Powers: None, but she can use a weapon if need be.
Personality (Synopsis) Kaya is, in essence, a pessimist with a kind heart. She is a bit stubborn at times, going so far as to run away and refuse to use her family’s money. Kaya is also sarcastic to the point where she seems to constantly be irritated in one way or another, though in truth, she is fiercely loyal to her friends to the point she would kill/die for them. Otherwise, Kaya is a wildcard that seems to be unable to be tamed. (Rest to be determed as I re-adjust her for a pg/pg-13 rating.)
History (Synopsis) Growing up in a relatively wealthy family, Kaya didn’t really fit in growing up. Her older brother was already an intelligent and charismatic boy. Her father’s family is Japanese, though her mother is of German-American heritage. Being the black sheep of the family, Kaya ran away at 17 and never looked back. She keeps in contact with her brother and sister, but refuses to speak to her parents on any terms.

Other: Wears ragged clothes, usually jeans and a t-shirt. Can wear formal clothes, but doesn't mind her appearance much. She's more concerned about surviving.

Aiode/Naomi
For Leutistic Color ref./Basic info

Currently looking for ref. images
Alias: Aiode , The Rouge Heroine usually goes by this instead due to past events.
Weight: 140
Height: 5'3"
S/O: n/a
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Quirk: Soundwave/Lioness:
Lioness comes from her mother: causing her to have lion claws in her knuckles, which she can force out when needed. She also has a lion-like tail, which she was born with that is leutistic in coloration . Her hearing is, ironic to her second quirk, is extremely well developed, as she can hear for up to five miles, as well as having a keen sense of smell. She also has night-vision and is extremely flexible and agile as well.
Her soundwave quirk acts similar to a boombox, by making bass waves flow through her body. As she listens to music, she converts the sound into physical energy and releases it into the environment. It can be direct or indirect in directional nature. The louder the music, the more powerful her attacks will be. She can't use her quirk if she has no access to musical notes of any kind, even if she hums. She can use surfaces as conductors for the sound, as well as her katana to amplify the bass.
She can be muted with the right quirk, but she is able to use the katana on her back with ease if needed, as well as fight physically and with her claws. Her claws can break, and if broken down short enough, they can bleed heavily.
History: Born to a lioness quirk holder mother and a musical quirk holder father, Naomi had a relatively good childhood with her younger brother, Ryouji (full on lion quirk, Panthera Leo), who is around 8 years her junior.Her second brother is 13 years younger than her, but he clings to his sister regardless. His name is Daichi At age 13, her father was killed by Yakuza as revenge for him aiding in a raid against them. She was with as an early apprentice, witnessing the killing with her own eyes. Her mother was stuck raising a teen-aged daughter with a headstrong streak and a young son who was gaining control over his quirk, as well as the young child that was Daichi, while she herself had to take them into relative hiding. Naomi attended the UA with some of the pros around currently, but only for the ability to gain a license to use her quirk freely in order to gain more money for her mother in order for the three to survive in hiding. Ryouji is currently attending UA as a student, but Naomi is attempting to keep him from following in her direct footsteps. She loves her brothers more than she lets it be seen, even going as far to threaten anyone who would dare pick on them. Ryouji was only six years old when their father died, and Daichi was only a baby, thus keeping them from the self-destructive streak Naomi is prone to.
Alignment: Neutral good, she is a pro by technicality, but she doesn't see any problem with hurting or killing people if she needs to.
Role: Pro hero, but more mercenary like in profession.
Her hero costume consist of a black faux leather jacket with a plain shirt (labeled if forced to wear advertisements), ripped jeans, black combat boots, and her katana on her back, and two gun holsters on her thighs if she needs them. (Think black widow, but punk rock style)
Personality: Fun-loving, Naomi is a gentle soul, but she loves to play music and pull pranks on her friends. She is also caring and compassionate, but also has a headstrong and tenacious side. She isn't afraid to play dirty, having the strength to knock down someone twice her size if she needs to by humming certain songs. She's rarely seen without headphones or earbuds in due to her music loving personality. Aiode has a huge soft spot for her loved ones, and if she would ever gain an s/o, she would both kill and die for them. Her headstrong side leads her to be more at odds with certain people, but otherwise, she gets along with almost everyone. Naomi's own wild-side is one of the reasons she tends to stay away from her brothers. She doesn't want them being like her.
Other: Aiode's mother is in hiding yet from her father's murder at the hands of the Yakuza. Aiode sends most of her money to her mother and brother, keeping only what she needs to survive.;She can play acoustic guitar, as her father taught her before his passing.; The agency that hired her is mildly abusive emotionally to younger heros, but Aiode joined due to blackmail they had on her mother.; Her brothers are some of the few that are in her soft spot, and she would take him on as a work study student if she is allowed (aka if I'm not a lazy person and write for him as well.XD)
Family: Mother: First name unknown (undetermined), Hero name Sekmet; Father: (Name undetermined) Hero name: Shockwave; Ryouji-younger brother- Hero in training; Daichi- younger brother-elementary student

Last edited:
Back