Ages Eternal Idain general OOC

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
Idain threads:

Cogans Fingers and Yuuk - CLOSED
Common Races/ethnic groups in this thread: Orcs(Dus Gal) Humans, Kobolds, People of Lead

Magic's Crux, Cradle of the world, NW Great Mountain - CLOSED
Common Races/ethnic groups in this thread: Dwarves, Humans, Orcs(M'jhudhu), Quash, Dru'dar, Fae

(Ages) Idain - OPEN
Common Races/ethnic groups in this thread: Gods and the races they control

Here we can discuss the various RP's taking place in Idain. If you wish to join one in particular, or need to know where to place a character, you might work it out/ask on this thread.

If you wish to join legends but see they are both closed, don't be alarmed, I plan on posting another Legends thread very soon!

Last edited:
Yo! Salsa dude! Mind linking me your char sheer of your god to me? I want to check something about your domains to see if there is a small loophole in your wording. I remember there being one, but want to be sure. Thx.
@Cookies McSalsa

Yo! Salsa dude! Mind linking me your char sheer of your god to me? I want to check something about your domains to see if there is a small loophole in your wording. I remember there being one, but want to be sure. Thx.
@Cookies McSalsa
Sorry, don't have any sheets for my gods. We can pm, though, because I've forgotten about this loophole you're talking about.

I made Hellions, a Human Sub-Race. Make your own.
Yeah, though you had knowledge of the humans' existance and started in the same continent where the humans were created. I start in a different continent and don't have the knowledge. Chances of me creating an identical race will be quite minimal and same is for me somehow creating a new race that counts as a sub-race of humans.

Yeah, though you had knowledge of the humans' existance and started in the same continent where the humans were created. I start in a different continent and don't have the knowledge. Chances of me creating an identical race will be quite minimal and same is for me somehow creating a new race that counts as a sub-race of humans.
I'll see how plausible it would be to have some humans from Idain wandering into Obus.

Hey I am Heading off to China in Two Days i will be gone for about 2 weeks. But so the rp doesn't die and so things can move forward, While im away @Horicabu will Take control of Aether and Taliesin.
(I know him in person and trust that he will do well. Plus its just a roleplay so comes what will i've made my peace haha.)

Control of Hrothgar will probably fall to @Drakey if he wants it. or I can arrange for someone else if he doesn't.

That said i will make another post here the day I leave so everyone knows.

@TheGreenerGrey @ChelonianCommander @Lazzamore @o Hikari o @Zangyl

We have some shown interest in our legends threads, so just an announcement on that note: Neither of our current legends threads as of this post are still open, we moved on with the story, and they will be replaced with a new one, probably tomorrow or the next day!

Back