New User If I get in trouble make a callout post

missgalaxythoughts

It's ya boi.
I'm so high.

Anyways, I have no clue what I'm doing and honestly I don't even know if I can post in here. If I get in trouble, make a callout post, ya know.

I'm Mattie, that's short for Matheo, oddly enough I'm a girl. I do art, sometimes with pencils and markers or smth. If you wanna hmu for anything, just do it, I don't care.

I apologize sincerely, this post is a mess.

Any time a thread starts with 'If I get in trouble...' or 'I'm so high', you know there's a good time to be had.

It just so happens that this thread started with both.

Everyone's partying but me. Awfully sober right now. And if I hang around with missgalaxythoughts, I have a feeling I'm going to want a bottle of crown royal tonight and a chaplain the immediately following morning.

@Kiowa woah now big boy you'd get the best wine and some corona if you chilled with me.

Sweet or Dry? Maybe you had just better bring the alcohol. I'll bring the weird personality and the mildly interesting looks. Or the weird looks and mildly interesting personality, it actually genuinely depends on how you look at it. Err. Me.

...Also, I'm broke, but also desperate. A charming combination, right?

@Kiowa Aren't you just a papi chulo, making me bring the alcohol? Yum. I don't mind a strange personality, reallly, it makes things more interesting or a mildly interesting personality. Everyone has their quirks, you know?

You're quite the Prince Charming, huh?

I try to be. Except for when I disappear for an hour. Sorry about that, that chaplain I talked about -- he's close at hand. Doing a very lame soldier's retreat this weekend, but it's a free stay at a fancy hotel, just with some mandatory 'self improvement' classes from the brigade chaplain.

@Kiowa it's fine, fam. You take all the time you need man that sounds absolutely riveting. That sounded super sarcastic, my apologies, I naturally sound sarcastic. At least it's a fancy hotel.

Oh it's riveting alright. Listening to a man twice my age speaking in a southern twang about the 'seven habits of successful people'. It's almost as if the army knows that if you're in the army, you're actually not very successful in life at the moment, lol. Funny, that.

I'm free for the rest of the night though. I could just decide to crash and chill with you... Or I could keep teasing you with banter.

If it is teasing, anyways. You never know, this could be the best thing you could get out of me, I could be lame at everything else. At least we're having fun now, right?

@Kiowa is twang an accent? I'm a little (a lot lmao) ignorant to American slang, I'm sorry. I mean I think success is kind of an opinionated thing, you know? Anything could be considered successful, if you ask the right person.
I quite like this conversation, even if it's you teasing with banter or just how you are. I haven't enjoyed talking a person this much the entire week. Everytime I talked to someone their words seemed hallow, you know? Like they knew their words weren't significant and they were just saying it to get rid of me.

I know that feeling, actually. I get it a lot too. Twang is an accent thing, yeah. Imagine someone trying to fit as many vowels as they can into a one syllable word, that's what that's getting at.

I'm kind of glad you're enjoying it though. I am too. Connecting with a stranger is kind of exciting. It's new, it's a game that neither of us want to make rules for so long as it's taking us somewhere interesting. Rules would ruin the magic.

Fair warning though, I'm pretty lame. Like really, I'm only witty until it gets old, and my job is the coolest thing about me.

@Kiowa I'm just gonna call twang an accent. I've never heard anyone use it before you.
It's interesting to say the least. We don't even know the first thing about each other yet here we are, talking casually as if we've known each other for a while.
I'm lame as well, man. I act really out of it 24/7 and everyone thinks I'm stoned or drunk. I'm just really sarcastic, and I try to be funny, but my humor is really dark most times. I think you're cool if that helps. I like your vibes, if that makes sense.

That's the only way I'd want to be talked to, don't you think? It gets so exhausting, worrying about what people think, constraining how you express yourself because you're not sure what the comfort level is. Wouldn't it be so much easier if everyone was comfortable with each other?

I like the picture that my imagination is painting of you though. That dry sort of opportunistic humor is the best. It's not forced, it's not fake. It's about seizing the moment to make the truth about something funny. I love that sincerity.

It does help though. That's the first genuine, no strings attached compliment I've gotten all week, I think.

@Kiowa
Isn't that a lot of people's ideal? A world where anyone could talk to anyone with them not accusing you of being too offensive, or being too aggressive. I don't like the idea of people having to tame their personality because they don't want to be viewed a certain way.
Thank you, you understand perfectly. I get yelled at so much because of my humor. It's insane, I can't just stop being one way because that's just how I am.
That's good. Everyone deserves a genuine compliment.

I think so, really. Who would yell at you, though? Who would think it was their right to yell at you over humor? Not only is it somewhat impossible for you to change, but it's unfair to ask you to. You seem to like that about yourself, you shouldn't change it for anyone.

Back