New User If I get in trouble make a callout post

It's okay. Sorry for not showing up yesterday --

It was a busy day and I had to pack up out of the hotel. The roads up to fort drum were terrible too, it was right in the middle of a big snow storm. Then I had to do gear layouts for my team leader because we're sending our bags down to Fort Polk today. Leaving March 3rd for a 14 day JRTC exercise. Big headache. And now I'm also doing driver's training today to drive humvee's and stuff. Crazy work schedule right now.

You're not a bother. I missed talking to you yesterday. I'll swing by to talk some more after the work day is over, which hopefully should be around 3-5... I hope I'll see you then ^^

I'm already making bad decisions for both of us. No idea what the squad is doing for PT tomorrow morning but i'm gonna be doing it with a hangover, lol.

Better earlier than later in my case, lol. At least this way I'll have some chance to sober up and rehydrate before running 3-5 miles tomorrow.

That's kind of the usual for me, so a little alcohol won't hurt too much. 3 miles is normal, 5 miles sucks a little, but both are normal distances if we're having a run day for PT. which it could be. I'm kind of hoping it'll be something else like combatives or something, but knowing my luck it'll be a run day. I know guys who could run 5 miles still drunk, and faster than I can. Functioning alcoholics. The infantry has a lot of them.

@Kiowa
But if you start drinking now, right? Won't that suck in the morning if you're running? Or in general? Bc what if it's a really bad hangover, lights hurt, uh bad headache, nausea, etc.

oh yeah, it's going to suck, but i'll survive. can't let a little suck keep me from having fun, right?

ufffff. I can't say I would turn one down right about now. You tease~. Definitely putting me through some hard times right now.

ughhhh. that's all my brain wants to say right now from the frustration that i can't spirit you away to make that a thing. i'm a little too excitable for my own good. pretty insatiable really.

Back