If you could go to any foreign country, what would it be?

I was actually going to visit Japan about 2 weeks ago, but since the virus hit that trip was cancelled :<
I still wanna visit Japan, and maybe Brazil, Australia or South Africa just so I can finally say I've been to the Southern Hemisphere.
I also want to see more of Europe! I've only been to Spain and I guess technically Germany. Italy, France, Belgium, Greece and Switzerland are all on the wishlist.

I would really like to visit South Korea. Their pop culture is very intriguing to me, and I would love to be able to be immersed in a culture I'm interested in. That way I can learn more about that culture from first-hand experience.
That being said, I also have a huge love and appreciation for Latin/Spanish culture(s) and would love to visit Peru or Puerto Rico. Both countries are really pretty, and have been offered as places to go on school trips which means they're somewhat touristy. However, I have not gone on these school trips. I also think going to a Spanish speaking country would allow me to use Spanish more and become stronger at speaking it.

Oh my gosh! I would for sure go to New Zealand. I have always heard about how gorgeous and green it is there! Plus, I have to admit I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan and have always wanted to see where it was filmed. Has anyone been there? If sp, how was it?

New Zealand, Australia. Russia and Ireland are the only European countries I'd want to go to. Although I hardly even travel to other states, I don't know if I'd ever go to another country.

I'd so love to go to London, mostly to just see the differing sites, as well as the London Eye.
As for other countries I'd like to go to, perhaps France as I've always had a interest in the culture, Australia as it just seems the most interesting to me, New Zealand as my mom went there once and I'd like to see the differing types of wildlife there and maybe Italy/Greece to see the differing statues and art.
Though there are a lot of other countries I'd like to go to, those would be my...top 5.

i know its basic for a weeb. do i care? no.

JAPAN

lemme see dem old temples and little towns-- Tokyo's last on my list. I WANNA SEE DA SMALL PLACES! GIVE THEM ATTENTION TOO

Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, and Egypt are at the top of my list, though Japan, South Korea, and Canada would be fun, too.

I live in the upper western part of the USA, and I would actually go... to Alaska. Yes, it's technically a part of the USA, but to me, growing up, it's always felt like a strange, foreign country. I'm not sure why, but I would like to go and visit Canada on my way there. Maybe a road trip.

Back