If You Could Have ONE Pokemon, What Would It Be?

I'm not sure I'd want to keep a Pokemon if they were real.

They're far too intelligent for captivity in my opinion.

pikachu1.png
I would have a Pikachu because they are so cute

Scizor. Among other things.

Yeah, I’m one of those oldies that stopped paying attention after Gen IV.

But still. Memories.

Despite my name I'd actually really love a Gogoat or an Aegislash. Gogoat is probably the more reasonable one, though. I could ride on it and stuff! :D

At the same time though... I've always loved Aegislash for how mischievous they look. The only problem is you can't hug a sword... : (

I’ll take an ice Pokémon, because I can have an air con and a pet (ice moves are quite chilling), Glaceon fufill that and they are SO cute!

Or a grenade voltorb.

Ever since day one, Lucario has been my absolute favorite. Also because... HADOKEN! Er... Aura Sphere.

Growlithe! Imagine being able to ride it and strolling around the city with its majestic flames. That would be cool. And if legendaries were allowed, I would choose Arceus for various reasons (World Destruction).

Definitely Alakazam, very smart and can be independant, would definitely make a great friend and badass partner in crime.

Lapras has always held a soft spot in my heart, so I'd probably choose them if I had to have only one Pokemon as a companion in real life.
Being able to sail the seas on their back has been a dream since I was little, ever since I started playing the games so, that's probably the main reason why haha.

Politoed, because it’s a really cool and cute. It can use a lot of moves like sing, ice beam, and perish song, plus its stats aren’t too bad. It is just a really cool Pokémon to have around.

Back