If you had three wishes...

Cyrus

What would you wish for if you had three wishes? Besides more wishes! Be original and creative.

1. The ability to stop time
2. INFINITE MONEY
3. A false SJW detector--the ability to detect SJWs that do more harm than good...Besides most of the ones on twitter

1. Infinite money
2. The ability to read minds (at my own will, meaning I will only read someone's mind if I want to read it)
3. The ability to control time completely (stop time, rewind time, fast forward time, or simply time travel)

The third wish basically means that if I get tired of the wishes I asked for and ever want to make a different choice, I can go back in time and try again for different wishes. While my previous three wishes would be undone, it allows for a nice second chance if I ever decide I'd rather have a different set of wishes.

Simple. I only need one wish used. Become a god of existence. That way, not only did I exploit the infinite wishes, but I am literally everything in existence. Sure, I'll live past those I love. But I can just create a new human race. So I would prevent everything from going extinct.

Without any limits?
1. To be omnipotent, which would include the ability to create and manipulate. You could grant immortality to your loved ones.
2. To be omniscient, with the ability to use this knowledge and to remove unwanted knowledge to an unused part of the brain.
3. Maybe wisdom if not included in the omniscient part?

With certain limits?
1. Knowledge/Wisdom -> You can create nearly everything with enough knowledge and wisdom
2. The other one of the two, if needed
3. I think that would change, if the ones above are granted?

If I had three wishes, and could not wish for more wishes, I would wish...

1. For my crush to live next to me
2. To reunite with all of my long lost friends (even those I made friends with in the park when I was like 7 and was only friends with them for about a half hour and never saw them again)
3. All of my enemies to obtain really humiliating karma (but nothing that would destroy their life, just something that would be really embarrassing to them)

However, the rule is "you can't wish for more wishes"
But what if you wished that you could? :emoji_thinking:

1. For unlimited money.
2. A portal to different worlds e.g. Equestria or Mewni.
3. For everyone to be nice and friendly towards to each other.

1. My cat to come home
2. my house in nz that I have the blueprints for
3. the ability to become fantasy races and (real) animals

1: I wish that I could shape, unshape, and reshape all aspects of reality to my will.
2: skip
3: skip

The offer of a wish isn’t something I’d particularly enjoy. My first wish would be a rule imprinted upon myself, “To be selfless”. From there, I’d make my wishes as such. There’s no good and bad, however, I’d choose to walk the line I believe is good in hopes to land upon its finer points.

Back