If you were a villain, what kind of a villain would you be?

Hm. From what I know of myself, probably a really angry and resentful villain with two possibilities. One is overall isolated, but having little ability to deal with people. My actual evil deeds would probably be to serve my own needs, but nothing on a grand scale. Other possibility is an unstable villain that goes between isolation and being with people, but is more confrontational and prone to unpredictable violence.

If I was a villain in real life, I'd have to be Catwoman because I'm just that crazy about cats (and just that crazy, period). But I do have a ModFa villain character on another sight who is a marriage counselor, but she intentionally creates drama between the couples in order to make more money, but also because she just finds it funny to sit back and watch. She is also a hedge witch and obsessed with youth to the point she has created her own potion of youth which she steals from humans. I just find the concept funny.

If I were a villain, I'd totally be like a carbon copy of Megamind. I'd be doing oh-so-villainous deeds that turn out to be... not so villainous.

"I BLEW UP THE OBSERVATORY HAHA."
"Okay, cool. We were gonna demolish it and build a new one anyway. Thanks."

Lol, I'm a bit too nice to see myself doing anything really evil. But, I could totally see myself like abducting the exact same person every time, and just having some witty banter back and forth, the two of us knowing everything about each other and secretly enjoying our company even though we're supposed to be enemies. Absolutely no one would be scared of me and every time I get a scheme rolling, everyone would just be like, "Ugh, again? Give it a break already." Dunno if I'd be able to escape prison quite so consistently as he did though. Haha...

You know, this is a really interesting question. It makes you stop and take a look at yourself. Think "What would happen if I stepped on the wrong path?" It's very self reflective, and that's something you don't see much now a day.
For myself though? Hmmmm....
I think..... I think I would be the confused villain. Fighting for something I strongly believe in, completely unaware what harm I'm doing. I don't think I'd be the main baddy, but someone lower on the food chain. A general so to speak. Either I'd be the confused villain, or the revenge seeker.
I have this thing, I really don't get mad when someone goes after me specifically. (Unless they're going after something I believe in) I don't care if you mistreat me as a person (I'm a huge doormat), but don't you dare touch my friends. Those I hold dear are my whole life and I won't let you ruin theirs. I can see myself being a viallain if someone were to hurt my friends or even kill them. I'd be driven by revenge, perhaps not the villain so to speak, but the anti-hero.
Don't touch those I love or what I believe in and we won't have any problems.
I'll leave it at that.
x)

~WimsyWillow

We're all villains already. We just need to find the person who sees us in that light. In their eyes, they would be the heroes, and we would be the villains. In our eyes, it would probably be the complete opposite. To describe myself if I were a villain would be the same thing as describing myself the way I am now, just with more focus on the negative parts of me. But I guess the point of this question was to play up the worst, most villainous traits in us to form a character more like the kind of villain we'd see in fiction, right?

If that's so, then I would be one who wants to prove a point. What the point is wouldn't really matter. Nothing will stop me from proving that point, no laws, no code of ethics or morals. It doesn't matter what cruel or inhumane means have to be taken to prove that point. It doesn't matter how much has to be sacrificed, let it be the lives of others or even my own. After all, those are just people. Just flesh, skin and bone. What I would be fighting for is an idea. And an idea is far more important than any human that has or will ever live.

As a side note, villain me would probably be that annoying kind of villain who talks to much and makes those cheesy, villain-monologue speech things. 'Cause, you know, I like to ramble.

I don't like playing the villain personally, but if I had to be one, it would be one that is only a villain because he was cruelly used in his/her younger days, and he/she is plotting revenge on mankind. Sort of like Heathcliff in 'Wuthering Heights'.

I'd be a corrupt owner of a large and evil scientific organization. Rather than using death rays or anything, I'd do some Plague Inc.-style pandemic unless they surrender to me. I'd do cruel genetic experiments on innocent civilians, maybe turn them into biological weapons.

I'd be a terrible villian. Q~Q

I love villains and anti-heroes, but I would make a very bad villain in real life. I have trouble saying no as it is, purposefully being mean? Unlikely.

A smart always strategic villain with bipolar disorder, someone similar to the Joker from the DC Universe.

Oooh, I love this question! ^^ I'd definitely be the type of villain that seems off the rocker crazy and insane and very violent but little does anyone know, I actually have a reason! It'd be some cliche reason but my reaction to it would be over the top. I'm slightly unstable in real life as well, so I think this fits me well ^^

I would probably be the villain who ends up sympathizing with the good guys and joins up with them.

"I WILL END YOU IN MY PURSUIT TO TAKE OV- Aw man, you know what. You guys are actually really great. I won't end you. I kind of want to be your friend instead of take over the world now. So what are you up to? How can I help? C:"

As a villain, I would be the leader of a large crime syndicate. Imagine a high-functioning sociopath; cold, calculated, and intelligent. The kind of villain that does a majority of their business in their estate, pulling strings and working plays. I would hope to have a rival, someone to constantly outfox, like Moriarty was to Holmes, or Light was to L, doing it more for the chase then for the profit. Finally, a challenge.

This has given me food for thought; hopefully I can expand on this for a RP. Thanks :)

I'd be a really shit one, that's for sure. The one that gets manipulated by the heroes to do good things.

One of the biggest criticisms my wife has for me is that I tend to favor nihilism over existentialism, and it shows sometimes. I don't always empathize with other well, or really 'feel' things the way other people do. Chances are, if I was a villain, I'd be a bit more of a dispassionate, practical type. No malice. Just business.

I think, if I were a villian, I'd be the kind that nobody suspects, and is only truly revealed right at the very fuckin' end of the film.

Like, I'd just be this innocent happy chubby cat lady, but it turns out they've been looking for the head of the Whiskers Gang and it's been me this entire time and they've never expected me because I'm bae, hehehe.

I would be a very playful and flamboyant villain. I would have fun toying with my victims while scaring them to death with my knowledge and powers of illusion. I would be very cocky and always underestimate my enemies which would ultimately be my downfall. Still, my powers of illusion would put up a good fight.

I would be a brute with the smarts to back up my muscle. In terms of demeanor, I would be quiet but wrathful, seeming all calm and fine until the right moment, when I fly into a berserk rage and pound somebody to a pulp while yelling internally. When all is done, I calm myself from my sudden rage, before cleaning myself and melding back into the common populace.

That is what kind of villain I'd be.

I love anti-anti-villains

You know how anti heroes are basically bad people who fight for good (like wolverine from xmen)

Well i think anti-anti-villains are people who are good at heart but stuck in a situation where they have to be the bad guy. Like… Someone who knows that the world is in danger and they know they can save it, but no one will listen to them or go along with a plan to save it because it's something unpleasant. So they have to take it upon themselves to protect everyone.

I think Villains like that are some of the most frightening, Religious zealots fall into that category but… I don't like them as much Because they believe what they are doing is good when it isn't.

No i like the ones who know what they are doing is awful, they know they are going to hell after this but they still do it because they know it's necessary. They do it because they love someone or something too much to let it go.
Mr. Freeze from Batman is a good example of this i think.

So I would be a villain driven by Passion. By love for something that was taken from me. I would be smart and manipulative and spark the fires of anger and passion and fear in others in order to punish whomever it is i target. I would play of of the pain and motivations of whatever fool of a Hero dare defy me.

Back