1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

If your life was a movie, what would the title be?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by Evinia, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Yui

Yui Member

The Secret Life of Nerds and Geeks.

Takumi likes this.
  2. Kaos

Kaos Member

Considering oh, about two months ago I bought a painting at 3 am at a 7-11 from some ex-con, and that wasn't the highlight of that week, let's just go with Dazed and Confused

3. Edge45

Edge45 The Piemaster

Eating A Lot Without Growing Fat.

Takumi and Deroc like this.
  4. Deroc

Deroc Muggeseggele!

Envy you, you lucky Egilian~~

5. Deroc

Deroc Muggeseggele!

Person of Mysteries and Ideas

6. Sjofn

Sjofn New Member

Cats Cats Cats

Takumi likes this.
  7. Luna_NightWolf

Luna_NightWolf Luna NightWolf

Path of Hatered

8. Cisera

Cisera New Member

One Who Dares

I'm a challenger. I thrive on getting pumped and going against all the guys in my field. I enjoy making myself better and stronger every day, and I get righ back up when a day pulls me down.
    I'm not the strongest, and I'm by far not the smartest- But I don't quite, and I give 200% every day.

Takumi and Natalija like this.
  9. Zealous

Zealous Greatcoat

"But Fish Don't Eat Cheetos"

..the things I hear all day.

Takumi and White like this.
  10. White

White Member

Existentialism - Concept in theory and actuality.

Yes, a documentary.

Takumi likes this.
  11. CelestialDreamer

CelestialDreamer New Member

Psycho

Takumi and Glow like this.
  12. theuman

theuman New Member

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.

Takumi likes this.
  13. Fubsy

Fubsy Cool beans, my homie.

Four Walls
    The story of someone who seriously needs to go out more.

Takumi and Glow like this.
  14. Hoshu

Hoshu (Verified Quester)

Books 24/7

Takumi likes this.
  15. Xamtweth713

Xamtweth713 The Nameless King

The Lonely Waves - A boy who didn't have a whole lot of friends, but the sound waves of music always fulfilled him even during the darkest of times.

Takumi and Squidward Uchiha like this.
  16. Squidward Uchiha

Squidward Uchiha Squid Style: Clarinet Jutsu

Winging It: The Story Of A Hopeless Hopeful

Takumi likes this.
  17. SavannahAddams

SavannahAddams New Member

Anime: Leading to become a Forensic Anthropologist

Takumi likes this.
  18. Fallen Intellect
    A story of a young teenager with high intelligence that falls to the pit of despair and hopelessness from ordeals.

Takumi likes this.
  19. StardustSet

StardustSet The Two Sisters

Probing the Boundaries

[Joyous Defiance of Emptiness!] [Okay, maybe without the exclamation mark, not sure.]

Takumi likes this.
  20. Mizzrym

Mizzrym Active Member

Movie: Omission Of The Open Hand.