Illusion Illusion II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a kick to fling open the door into the school building, the black-haired delinquent strolled into the hallway, eyes darting around at the other students that were present. Clearly everybody knew what kind of stuff he was a part of, prompting those he saw to distance themselves away.

"...what some bunch of wussies..." James chuckled a bit as he took out a lighter and a cigarette. He didn't care if he would get busted with a smoke, he does this all of the time anyways. Once he lit that cigar up and put his lighter away, James leisurely walked down the hallways, not wanting to go straight to class just yet.​

The girl seemed confused by this. "What.. What are you talking about?" she asked, crossing he arms and tilting her head. Apparently, she was too innocent to realize Meira's meaning..

But, she perked up at the returning of topics to newspapers. "No, Kennedy didn't get shot.. I mean, not in this era," she replied. "It's the school paper. Not Fox News, or anything."​

With a couple of deep breaths, Umeko stepped out of the bathroom.

She quickly made her way to her locker to get some materials​

Walking down the hallway, the black-haired teen rose an eyebrow to see that there happened to be another student that didn't seem to notice him in the same hallway... A grin curled up on his face as he walked up to Aaron, getting him into a headlock.

"Hey now, what's the small fry doing out there by himself?" James teased, and letting out a huff of smoke from his mouth before placing the cigar back in between his lips. Not like Aaron would be strong enough to wiggle out of the rowdy teen's headlock.​

Aaron struggled a bit, and then relaxed. "I am on my way back to History class!" He had some slight training in Judo, but not much, so he couldn't fight back. If he couldn't escape his captor, Aaron would at least try to reason.
"I have $40.00. You can take $30.00 of it, and we will tell no one this exchange happened." Aaron dug into his pocket to grab his wallet. He held out the twenty, and the ten, as well as a ten dollar iTunes card.
"And, I will do your homework for today. You can get all of this if You let me go!" Aaron then moved his leg back, kicked the teen's shin, and stomped on his foot.
"Sorry! So sorry!"​

How many times have people done shit like this to get them away from him or people like him? With a roll of his eyes, he casually took whatever the boy was offering him, and then roughly releasing him from the headlock with a shove. Of course, he did look annoyed when it came to the shin kicking and the foot stomping.

"I suggest you get moving or else you're going to get one hell of an ass whooping..." he says to him, not bluffing with his words.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back