I'm A-OKay // art thread

hadess

zombies are for chums
I tend to magically post one of these threads everywhere I go. I'm not entirely sure why but I accept this phenomenon.

So here we are!
I tend to work entirely digital since I'm weird and hate the mess of most traditional media.
If you have any questions or criticisms just speak up!

Hfis410.png

a tad old but still a favorite. ^

Neg1lDq.png

zQAE5rv.png

d1AGTKB.png

bFNWmQD.png

egbaZyH.png

gPLHD5H.png

tumblr_orvknnVELN1rac9pjo1_540.png

have a good day!

I have no words. Your art is so good. Such clean lines and smooth coloring. I love how you're able to express dynamicism and movement in your art it's just so good??? I'm completely floored by your skills.

Pls teach me how to art : ^)

have I ever mentioned how much I love all of your stuff? If I can favourite everything more than once I would.

You have a wonderful art style! Very well done and beautiful to look at. I am much better at drawing creatures, beasts, and monsters than I am at drawing humans, so I am quite envious of your talent! Well done. :)

These are pretty good, I'm into digital painting myself but since I have the $100 wacom intuos small tablet its kinda been hard to draw since my screen is not the size of my tablet and therefore quite inaccurate.

have I ever mentioned how much I love all of your stuff? If I can favourite everything more than once I would.
AHHHH you are so nice @.@ thank you

You have a wonderful art style! Very well done and beautiful to look at. I am much better at drawing creatures, beasts, and monsters than I am at drawing humans, so I am quite envious of your talent! Well done. :)

MONSTERS. <3 I love those.

These are pretty good, I'm into digital painting myself but since I have the $100 wacom intuos small tablet its kinda been hard to draw since my screen is not the size of my tablet and therefore quite inaccurate.

I used a small bamboo tablet for a very very long time. Just gotta keep going. ^^;;;

Gah it's been forever since I've thrown art in here! Let's change that...

tumblr_p0vke6eW211rac9pjo1_1280.png

^ This was a gift for a friend that letters my webcomic. Her oc vs mine!

tumblr_p0zeatwNyo1rac9pjo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1eg2l1hng1rac9pjo3_1280.png

tumblr_p1eg2l1hng1rac9pjo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1eg2l1hng1rac9pjo2_1280.png

tumblr_p1jx7qQhN71rac9pjo1_1280.png

The rest is personal doodles/oc/rp doodles!

Don't...feel like posting finished commissions atm ;;;

If I could like.... marry your art I would propose tbh. YOU ARE AMAZING.

What program do you use? Senpai teach me your ways ;__; <3

@0rganist

aww you are sweet ;-;

For programs...I switch between Sai and Clip Studio Paint. I tend to sketch, line, and flat color [sometimes shade] in Sai. Color build up and heavy shading is done in clip. So is most backdrops I make!

Oh interesting!!! I had never heard of Clip Studio, I'll look into it for sure since Photoshop costs a leg and arm haha.

I'm excited to see more art from you <3 c:

@organist
yeeeeeeah
I tend to only use PS for text things nowadays

if you have any other questions let me know!

Back