I'm Asking For A Friend

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Michael hadn't expected the party he had thrown to be as popular as it was. Yes, he knew that people were interested in the strange and fascinating, but he barely recognized most of the party goers who were here. A lot of the people were adults or high school students, not people he had invited to the party. Thankfully, he at least recognized three people at the party. One was his brother, Nicholas Path. He was currently wheeling himself around and making small talk with whoever would talk to him. " Did you know that most classic horror movies often did things in one take and when they couldn't, the retakes all had to be unique. I would love to be a fly on the wall during those," Nicholas replied, looking at Chad Stephens who was downing a beer. God, it felt weird to have the school's lead athlete here.

" That's just so interesting, oh, look, at the time, I think I see someone who I know," he replied, walking away from him and ducking further into the party. He took a moment to look to see who else was here. Michael felt bad for his brother, but he knew that he would just pick himself back up. He looked over to notice that Elizabeth FreeWoman was making her way over to him.

"A lot more older people here, I can't wait to hear what's up with the cursed book. I'm going to be off to socialize. Don't do anything dumb, Mike," she told him, walking off, clicking her heels along the way.

He took a moment to catch his breath. God, this was dumb, wasn't it? Well, he was going to do it anyway. He decided that he would wait at least an hour or two before he would bring out the book and make his announcement. It wasn't like he was scared, that was illogical. Dumb. He took a breath, dropping his drink and spilling it on the ground, the glass shattering. "Fuck." Nick would wheel over to help his brother.

It seemed that you could either go and interact with the other guests such as Elizabeth or Chad or other party guests or go and assist Nick in helping Michael clean up the beer and the glass. The choice was yours.

@GreenPhoenix3 @Squid the Human

Earle sulked in the corner. If anyone expected him to go out of his little corner of the world and socialize, they were clearly insane. People had never done anything good for him and they never would. He watched as everybody talked and chatted, making conversation. Earle thought he had heard something about a cursed book, but brushed it off. What could a little book even do? Unless it was the Necronomicon, Earle couldn't care less. He saw Mike drop the drink, and had to stop himself from laughing out load. What an idiot. It was probably a waste of time to come to this party, but Earle was fine staying in his corner and didn't see any reason to leave it.

Hailie frowned at the house teeming with people. She was buckled into the passenger seat tightly and her arms crossed. She turned to the driver with a glare.

“Why are we here?” Hailie signed to Sharon, who was applying another shade of lipstick. Sharon popped her lips in the mirror before turning to Hailie.

“I told you, Hals. We’re getting some boy toys.” Sharon flipped her hair as she made to get out of the car. Hailie quickly grabbed her arm.

“You said, boyfriend.” Hailie signed roughly. Sharon sighed and crossed her arms. Hailie sat back into her seat.

“E……dumped.” It was hard to read Sharon’s quick lips, but Hailie caught the main word. Hailie waited for the outburst. Sharon slammed the steering wheel with both hands. “Prude! That’s what that bastard called me!” Hailie’s nose wrinkled as she watched Sharon’s face contort in fury, her teeth grinding, her eyes watering. “I have standards like not screwing in his new car, and I’m a prude. Well, this prude is going to go in there and take what she can, because I, have, standards!” Sharon slammed the steering wheel and the car shook.

Hailie wished she could help, wished she could offer something. Hailie turned back to the party. There were a lot of people, but it didn’t seem stifling. Plus, she had her hearing aids and notebook. Well, Sharon grabbed them and threw them to Hailie as she dragged Hailie out of her room. Hailie opened her Lilo and Stitch crossbody bag and put her hearing aids in. They were uncomfortable, and the moment she turned them on she winced.

“Hailie?” Sharon’s muffled voice came through and Hailie looked to her and smile.

“Let’s go show him your standards.” She signed. Sharon smiled and hugged Hailie tightly. She broke the hug to look at Hailie.

“Thank you, Hals.”
She smiled. Sharon sighed and looked into the mirror. “But don’t forget,” Sharon turned to her and pointed. “You need someone too. You have your hearing aid and notebook.” It wasn’t a question but Hailie still nodded. “Good. And what do you do if someone gets too close?” Sharon turned to her a glittery gold sharp nail aimed at her.

“Throat punch and whistle.”

“Where’s your whistle?” Hailie rolled her eyes as she pulled out her bracelet with the whistle attached. It was glittery and gold, but Sharon had her safety in mind and her mom cried when Sharon gave it to her. “Great! Let’s go!” Sharon got out of the car. Hailie blinked and took a deep breath. She slowly got out of the car and followed Sharon. Her bag bounced against her leg as they walked toward the house. The music did not shake the ground and her hearing aids barely caught the muffled noise. Hailie stopped Sharon.

“What kind of party?” Sharon frowned.

“I don’t know exactly, some type of book party.”
Sharon glanced at the house, biting her lip. Hailie nodded, now understanding why there was a lack of music. “But I heard Chad Stephens was going to be here.” Sharon hummed. Hailie blinked.

What is he doing here? From what Hailie picked up from the news and Sharon, this Chad Stephens was an athlete. Why would an athlete be at a book party?

“I don't know, but we're here now. Come on.” Sharon pulled Hailie towards the party. Hailie huffed and reluctantly picked her feet up.

Nothing fishy here folks! Hailie signed behind Sharon. No one noticed.

When they entered the party, there were more people than there seemed to be outside. Hailie gripped her bag closer to her as she avoided the people walking by. There was a jerk to her arm. Hailie looked to see Sharon pointing to an athletic-looking man.

“There’s Chad.” Her muffled voice was not drowned out by the other buzzing voices. “I’ll be back.” Sharon strutted towards him. Hailie reached out to stop Sharon. Not sure how Sharon would have dealt with the other girl there, but Sharon wanted this Chad guy. Hailie shrugged, until a crash made her wince. She rubbed her right ear softly as she turned. There was broken glass from a beer bottle. Hailie didn’t want to talk to people, but she could help. Hailie went to help and began picking up the pieces.

Sharon McCloud has standards. If anyone wanted her, she had to want them first. Sex was in a nice bedroom on her terms. Not a car, and not with someone who thought she was a prude. She was too sexy, too beautiful, too much of a wildcat to be a prude. So, when Ethan Jenkins dared to break up with her, she found out the exact party he was going to pick his next squeeze. Some party about some book.

Honestly, it could have been a hoedown, she didn’t care. Ethan was going to be there, and so was Chad Stephens, star athlete of the nearby college. It was perfect. Plus, Hailie had been hiding again. Starting college was hard on both of them, but Hailie always tended to hide during the first month, not going out and trying to stay away from people. Sharon had to bring her out, and prove to Ethan that she was not some prude. A book party was perfect for killing two birds with one stone.

Sharon grabbed a random drink from someplace as she sauntered towards Chad. In the corner of her eye, she saw Ethan with his buddies. Her smirk grew.

“Oh my, you’re Chad Stephens! That pass you made was legendary.” She praised sweetly. Sharon turned towards the other girl. The girl was taller than her, but Sharon knew that her gold dress showed her curves very well and her black heels accented her long legs (yes, she is short but she has legs for days thank you very much!)

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt.”
Sharon smiled politely. She turned to Chad and lightly touched his hand. “I just had to meet the legend himself.”

Elizabeth FreeWoman was not the type of person who was going to allow someone to stay in their corner of the world. She had first hand experience that the world was a terrible place, but she wasn't about to let that control how she acted. Besides everyone at the party was beyond boring. To be frank, she expected to at least see one person who actually cared about horror, but it seemed that wasn't even in the cards. She turned back to Mike and just facepalmed. It had taken him less than three seconds for him to do something dumb. "Three seconds has to be a new record for him and fucking things up. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Eliza," she replied back to him.

Mike was meanwhile beyond mortified that he had dropped the glass. He didn't know what was worse though. The fact that he had frozen out of fear or the fact that the people who helped him both had some sort of disability. Goddamn it, why was he such a fuck up? " I'm going to get the book..... it might make things better," he replied, rushing off.

Nick could only sigh as his brother ran off. Between him and the other girl, the glass would be picked up and discarded.
" Thanks for the help."

Chad was growing bored of the girl he was talking with. Sure, she was interesting, but she was mostly talking about herself and that was boring him a lot.

Thankfully, he was saved by a fan. God, there was time that he loved his fans and this was one of those times. " Thanks for saving me from another boring conversation for starters. And for two, it's always glad to meet a fan who can see my skill set is valuable. Nobody wants to acknowledge that it wasn't for my pass, we wouldn't have won the game."

He didn't mind at all. " It's fine, you weren't truly interrupting. It's good to know that my status as a lead athlete spreads around quickly. I don't believe I caught your name."

@Squid the Human @GreenPhoenix3

Last edited:
Sharon smiled and the elation of succeeding in getting Chad’s attention filled her with a rush of confidence. She also noticed Ethan glancing her way. Her smile grew.

“Well, I figured someone as talented as you could catch something so easy. But I'll toss you this, I’m Sharon.” She put her hand in his. The ball was in his court now and the game began.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Thank for the help.” Hailey waved the comment away. It was no problem for her. She looked up to where the muffled voice came from. She blinked at the young man. Hailey knew her interaction with people was limited because of her choosing and her reluctance to learn how to speak. But man, she really did wish there were times she could speak. Especially when faced with someone cute.

Hailey nodded and stood up. That was when she realized the young man was in a wheelchair. She wished she could ask if his wheels were okay or where to put the glass or anything really. She just settled for putting the glass on the table nearby and pointing to where she caught the other man running off. Then she looked at the man and shrugged. That hopefully conveyed something

There was something nice about seeing someone elated to get his attention . It boosted his own confidence, causing him to offer his own smile. He noticed she was looking at another man. Oh, this was his favorite thing to do. Make another man feel smaller than they were.

"Well, then Sharon, a name as beautiful as the girl. " He would take her hand and pull her closer to him and then look back at Ethan. " Oh, how jealous do you want me to make this other guy?" He asked. " Because I can go from 'barely' to ' Wish he had never broken up with you.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick would take a moment to notice that she hadn't replied to him. He hadn't considered that he would actually get to use his new language learning skill so soon. He debated when he should work it in. He would take a moment to look down, thankful his wheels hadn't popped. " If you are more comfortable with it, I am learning a bit of sign language and can talk with you a little. I'm not really good yet."

Nick would look back at her and would nod as she would point to his brother and then take a second to attempt to sign a sentence. 'That's my brother Mike, he's the one who hosted this party. I'm not sure why he got scared either. Hopefully, he will be okay, I think he just needs some alone time' he signed, hoping that he hadn't messed up any of the words or spelling either. He didn't have as much charm as when he spoke.

Last edited:
Hailey blinked as her cheeks heated. She knew her hearing aid was noticeable, and it alerted people to her disability more than she liked. But it always surprised her who knew sign language. In this case, a cute guy who was fairly good. He mixed up he with his but besides that, she understood most of what he said.

“You are good, but,” Hailey reached in her purse and grabbed her note pad. She quickly wrote out: You mix he and his. A very common mistake, I still do it too when I get excited. If you want, we can write too. Or we can start with simple ASL. What’s your name? For example, if you want. I hope your brother is okay. She handed him the notebook as she bit her lip. She hoped she didn’t offend him. He was really cute, nice, and knew ASL! Maybe there was a chance?

She shook her head. She didn’t even know his name. He definitely didn’t know her. He probably just saw her as some deaf girl to practice his new skill at a party. It was way too early to think of maybes or possibilities.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sharon bit her lip at Chad’s sharp observation. She knew she was demanding, but when a man was sharp enough to pick up on her wants, no matter what they were, she could admit, it was a big turn on. She leaned into Chad and trailed her fingers up his arm.

“I don’t need to make him jealous.” She purred. Her hands went behind his neck. “I need to show him,” She stood on her tiptoes and pulled him down a bit to whisper close to his ear. “That I deserve the best.” She hissed. She pulled back and smirked at him. “Are you the best, Chad?” She was being a bit forward, but she knew what she wanted, and so would everyone else.

Nick wasn't sure to make of the fact that her cheeks were heating up. He was sure that there was some sort of visual cue that he missed or misunderstood. He was sure that his brother would have pointed out what he had missed, but he wasn't here at the moment to give him tips. God, even for all his charm, he missed a ton of romance cues.

He was surprised that he was considered good and he looked over at the notepad. Well, at least he wasn't perfect, but it felt good to know his mistake, even it did make him feel slightly embarrassed, not that he would admit it aloud. " Simple sign language it is." He would then sign his next sentence though " My name is Nick, what's your name?" He asked. It was so easy to forgot the simple things that he had to look at the ground to hide the fact that he felt bad by not introducing himself immediately.

There were so many different things that could go wrong now. Was it even possible to sign the wrong thing and make her mad? He wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to try to force it. He would be careful with each sign he did.

Chad noticed that she bit her lip at his sharp observation. He could tell the immediate change in her demeanor. He had learned that it didn't matter who it was- a guy or a girl, most people were turned on by you paying attention to them. He watched as she trailed her fingers up his arm.

He would smirk even more than before. It was one thing to make a person jealous, but it was even better to crush every bit of self-esteem they could possibly have. " Well, we wouldn't be this far if I wasn't the very best," he replied, pulling her closer to him. If she wanted to prove he was the best, he knew the one thing that would draw his attention. He would pull Sharon in for a kiss, all while looking Ethan in the eye.

Sharon smirked into the kiss and closed her eyes. With Chad looking at Ethan, it was only a matter of time before Ethan either came over or they left to go somewhere more private. Knowing Ethan, it was most likely the first option. So, Sharon planned to enjoy this as much as possible. Her hand trailed upward and she threaded her fingers through Chad’s thick hair. She pulled him closer with her other hand, enjoying the warm heat of physical pleasure that pooled in her stomach and the cold thrill of success crawling up her spine.
Hailey felt her cheeks heat and a smile form on her face as she watched Nick sign, then he looked to the ground in what Hailie either took as embarrassment or nervousness. She hoped it was the latter. Hailey waved her hand hoping to get his attention. Hey.

My name Hailey. Nice to meet you. How are you? Hailey mentally slapped herself. She wondered if she could be any more basic. She was talking in super basic phrases. For a seconded she paused, wondering what else she could say, before going to her go-to question. Your favorite movie what?

Chad knew how Ethan was as well, having played against him for basketball tryouts. Maybe this was partially revenge for making a fool of him there, maybe he just really liked kissing pretty women. He was enjoying this as much as Sharon and was about ready to move it when he finally came." Figures you would like Table scraps, Stephens, make sense with the type of dog that you are," Ethan replied. Chad would slowly pull back from the kiss and gave Sharon a glance, almost as if he was asking for permission to punch Ethan.
___________________________________________________________-
Nick smiled as her cheeks flushed. God, what if he screwed this up? It was very possible with how he overthought every little detail of his life and didn't even consider how things could get worse, but he was sure that it was possible as she got his attention away from dark thoughts.

" It's nice to meet you too, Hailey. I'm doing okay at the moment. i don't have a favorite movie..." He would glance up ad see Chad and Ethan and Sharon. " That can't be any good, I'm not sure how we already found a fight so early...… but I should probably go and break it up before someone gets hurt."

@GreenPhoenix3

Sharon popped her jaw as Ethan talked. She saw Chad glance between her and Ethan, anger flashing in his eyes. Sharon would not be opposed to fighting. It might have been hot. But she had a better and more enjoyable idea. She grabbed Chad’s face and kissed him, deeply. Letting her tongue trace his lips and her hips jutting upward.

“Mmmmmm,” Sharon hummed as she pulled back from Chad, a sharp smile coming to her face. “Chad, if you are a dog, you are much better than the bitch I used to date.” She said as she scratched the back of his head. The growing fury warming the air behind her widened her smile.

Until someone else stepped in front of that warmth.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

No favorite movie, Hailey could work with that. Until Nick looked up. His eyes filled with worry. She read the words fight, early, break, up, and hurt on his bow lips. She would notch her lips on that bow any day. They were bent and curved around words so fluidly, and she was distracted. He said something and he was worried. This was not the time for very wild imaginations.

Hailey tore her eyes away from Nick’s lips and to where he was looking. Seeing Sharon and two guys. Hailey slapped her forehead. Of course, Sharon would be in the middle of the drama. She loved it, lived in it, lived to cause it. Hailey sighed and turned to Nick.

I’m sorry. My friend, likes men, a lot. I go get her. Hailey signed before turning to go get Sharon. She was kissing the bigger one, deeply. The other guy’s eyes burned with rage as he gaped at them. Hailey saw Sharon end the kiss with a sharp smile as she said, something. Judging by the growing anger in the other guy’s eyes. It was nothing good.

Well, it was time for plan scapegoat. People were less physical with a disable scapegoat, most of the time. Hailey quickly grabbed a drink and walked toward them. She bumped into the other guy, spilling the drink on him. Which, was very, very full. Hailey winced. She was hoping for a little spill. Not drenching his shirt, in, well all Hailey could tell was that it was definitely alcoholic. Great, now she would look like a drunk deaf girl.

I’M SORRY. I’M SO SORRY. Hailey signed over and over, stepping in front of Sharon and whoever she was kissing.

Pulling up along the sidewalk was a gray Impala, a little beat up but it ran smoothly and whoever owned it cared for it well enough. Tamira was glad she could at least find a place to park and sighed as she cut the engine and glanced to the passengers seat where her brother sat.

Will was asleep, seat leaned back and cap covering most of his face, head phones in and his phone in his lap as he snored softly. The older Reed snorted in amusement, and almost didn't have the heart to wake the poor baby. He had been looking forward to going to this party after, as he put it, 'hearing through the grapevine' from some classmates about it. He talked her into going, and here they were after her brother decided that staying up to do a last minute assignment for some class running on at leas two hours of sleep was a good idea.

Shaking her head, Tamira reached over and shook her brother's shoulder, earning a mumbled response.

"Will get up, we're here. Don't want to go in there with drool on your face do you?" She teased lightly as he groaned and rubbed at his eyes. Once he readjusted the car's seat so he was sitting up he made sure he didn't actually drool on himself in his sleep a second.

"How late are we?" He asked, fixing his cap as his sister shrugged.

"Wasn't checking the time that much." She admitted, pulling her phone out of the cup holder and unplugging the charger to check if it was full. Pleased that it was she slipped it into her Jean pockets and pulled down the visor to double check her hair. Parties weren't really her thing, but after going to senior prom and feeling like everyone was staring at her and probably judging the hell out of her? She had to at least make sure her hair was fine. Then again it didn't matter too much.

"Sis, you look fine." Will threw a thumbs up as he said it. While he wore a hoodie over a band t-shirt he had gotten at least two years ago and some dark jeans and sneakers, she wore a simple pair of high top sneakers and a white sleeveless button up shirt with some ripped jeans. She didn't bother with makeup other than some lipgloss, figuring that this was going to be like some kinda book club, and she wasn't trying to get a boyfriend or anything like that anyway. Didn't mean she couldn't look cute and casual, though.

"I just don't want my hair to look too wild." She replied with a small quirk of her lips as she closed the sun visor and started to get out of the car. William turned off his music and put his phone and headphones away in one of his hoodie pockets as he followed after her.

"Okay, but your hair rarely gets wild though." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes.

"Senior prom, when I had it straightened?" She huffed. This led to Will rolling his eyes.

"Now you're just over exaggerating, your hair was fine and only stuck out a little. As much as you flinched from the hot comb when you were getting ready I'm surprised you didn't burn your hair badly." He teased, snickering and stumbling just a bit when she playfully shoved him on the way to the house.

Dropping the conversation there, both Reed children weren't sure what to expect when they walked in. To see what looked like a fight about to break out and someone having spilled glass on the floor and currently picking it up wasn't it.

Ethan was happy that he still got a reaction out of Sharon, even though she liked to pick people to get a rise out of him as well. He wondered how much a dog the other man was, he could tell that he was asking for permission to punch him, but he knew her well enough. She probably would have made him jealous before, but now he didn't care.

Chad enjoyed every second of the kiss, feeling so happy about not having to fight here and he didn't mind the way she replied to him. And then Ethan smirked. " Funny, I was about to say that exact same thing about you, but then I realized that would be an insult to bitches," he replied.

Chad looked at Sharon to see if she wanted to punch him.

Nick would look over at her, wondering if she knew anyone who was involved in the fight. He probably should have said it in sign language, but he wasn't exactly good enough to do all the signs for the words that he said. He wished that things would be easier and he could just ignore the fight, but with Mike gone inside, he was the closet thing to someone who could show any sign of authority.

He shouldn't have been surprised that it was Chad and Ethan who were getting into a fight. Nick had told Mike to not invite both of them, but his brother was stubborn.... and had a crush on one of them. He never could remember which of the jocks that was though. He looked at her.

I’m sorry. My friend, likes men, a lot. I go get her. Hailey signed before turning to go get Sharon. She was kissing the bigger one, deeply. The other guy’s eyes burned with rage as he gaped at them. Hailey saw Sharon end the kiss with a sharp smile as she said, something. Judging by the growing anger in the other guy’s eyes. It was nothing good.

Nick looked over at her. " I don't think it mattered if your friend liked men or not, Ethan and Chad are always looking for a reason to fight. They have been like that for as long as I know them." He wondered if she had caught any of that, but he felt that it was pointless as she might be insulted by what she said. He took a breath and decided to move along with her.

He wasn't sure what her plan was going to be, so he figured it was best to slowly follow. Nick would take a moment to stare at Ethan who didn't even react to the fact that an entire drink had been spilled on him. Somehow that made the whole situation even worse. Not being able to gauge how the other man would react to what was happening. Yet, he didn't go for anything. That was certainly a weird way to introduce things but it was something.

" It's whatever," Ethan replied. Nick just stared as he took his shirt off. Oh he had to be kidding him. What fucking nonsense was he pulling now?
________________________________________________________________________________
Being fashionably late was something that Sebastian Rivera did well. It didn't matter that the party was being hosted by his own step-brother. He had originally planned to bring his boyfriend with him, but the stubborn man refused to come. Something about it having bad juju or whatever.

Sure, he was an actor and knew theatrics but sometimes he had to wonder if he or his boyfriend was the more dramatic one in the relationship. The fact that he couldn't tell always bothered him, but it was whatever. It wasn't like that it bugged him. He run his hand through his light aftershadow. He really should shave, but it wasn't like he was here to impressive anyone. Okay, so maybe he was in denial because his boyfriend had just broken up with him.

At least that was how he interpreted what happened. His exact words was that if went to the party, he shouldn't bother to see him again.

But he had to see what the fuck was up with the book. He couldn't just leave that alone. Not when Mike always made such a big deal at how stupid it was. Sure, it was supposed to be cursed, but he wasn't one who believed in the sort of nonsense. Besides a party was a good thing.

There were often good looking guys at parties, and even if it was a one night stand, anything was better than focusing on him.

He looked in his car's mirror and realized that he probably could also stand to use a hair cut. Still, he wasn't exactly bad looking, so he would unbutton his gray button down and let some his chest hair poke out.

Sure, it was a little sleazy, but it was whatever. It wasn't like Mike or Nick was going to make anything other than a sly comment... if they even noticed him when he arrived. Parties often didn't taken too long to get out of hand and that was just a simple fact of gatherings like this.

Normally he would have avoided people, but he wasn't exactly so lucky as he noticed two other people who arrived late as well. Sure, the girl was something to look at, if that was his type, but besides the fact that she was super young, he couldn't help but stare at the guy. Well, hello potential new boyfriend. Sure, he hadn't exactly spoken to him, but that didn't stop him from crushing hard. He did this way too often and it was how he got his heart broken so fast, but it wasn't like there were worse things than no to be heard.

He would follow them into the party, making sure to not come off as too creepy. That was the last thing that he wanted to do, besides, he didn't even know either of them either really. So, that meant being safe and cautious with each of his actions. Maybe they were the skittish type.

He took a deep breath and decided to send his stepbrothers a quick text. 'Walking into the part now, hope that I didn't miss too much of the fun. Especially the book, Mike.'

He would take a moment to consider if he should rephrase it, but it seemed like a good enough text to him, so he hit send. He would walk into the part and to say he was not surprised in the slightest by everything that was going on was the understatement of the year. This is just what happened at parties after all.

Ethan and Chad got into fights over some girl or thing, Nick would mediate and of course, Ethan would be shirtless to be a dickwad and Liz would be engaged in a convo with someone who barely talked. And of course, Mike would be gone while this happened.... like always. " This is so common."

@GreenPhoenix3 @Takumi

Seeing Ethan pull of his shirt caused mixed reactions from the Reed siblings, confusion from Tamira, and an unimpressed raised eyebrow from Will. The two glanced to each other, and Will just shrugged.

Both turned to look at Sebastian as he suddenly spoke up. Both of Tamira's eyebrows shot up in disbelief at the fact that this was common at parties. Sure she knew they could get kind of crazy but this? You'd think it'd be more tame since it was about a book. Or, that if the guys were going to fight they'd have been swinging already.

As far as she knew they weren't drunk, since she's seen a few Uncles throwing punches once at a family reunion years ago over something stupid after a few drinks. It wasn't pretty, and the neighbors called the police. Needless to say, their parents didn't let them go to too many family reunions after that.

"You party often, then?" Will asked, taking in Sebastian's appearance. Yeah, he seemed like a party kind of guy to the younger Reed.

"I'm Will, and this is my sister Tamira, by the way." He greeted, motioning to his still slightly confused sister and then himself with his free hand while his other was held out for a shake. Tamira, meanwhile, gave a curt nod to Sebastian as she warily side-eyed the potential fight that might happen.

@Lucky @GreenPhoenix3

Sebastian would have been impressed by Ethan, pulling off his shirt, but honestly, he knew that this was the sort of behavior. And while normally, sculpted men were his cup of tea, Ethan was a bit of a jackass.

And it was kind of a turn off for him. Actually, never mind- kind of. It was a major one. He really should have known that this party was going to be a mess, almost every party that Mike threw kind of was one. But at least this one had the promise of something entertaining in the form of a curse book.How was everything about these things and his family so static?

It was kind of funny in that way to Sebastian. Everything here felt like the sort of thing that was rehearsed in a movie. The irony was not lost on the actor. Actually, it was kind of funny to him. It made it so easy for him to just come in and slide into his role. That was how he always saw these sort of things. An elaborate act. It was easier that way.

" Not as often as you might think, but I have attended my fair share of parties," he replied, sliding into his role of the sarcastic gay actor "party dude".

" I'm Sebastian, my stepbrother is actually the one hosting this party, but he seems to be off doing something else. I swear, I can never find him whenever I arrive," he replied, looking over at Nick and the fight. It seemed that nothing was happening yet, but at least it seemed under control.

@Takumi

Back