New User I'm awful at titles...

giphy.gif

Hello! As you have probably gathered, I'm new to this wonderful site. I know nothing about it, but I'm loving how it's set up already. I'm not new to writing or roleplaying, though. I've been doing that for years >.< I've played just about anything and anyone under the sun, so I am open to any and all kinds of story lines ^.^ I'm a big fan of 1x1's simply because I feel like the RP becomes more intimate. But i also love it when there are many players, since it gives the story so many different creative perspectives. Basically, I just love to write and play different characters. I'm excited to join new worlds here​

Hello!

And welcome. Just to be on the same level, I'm awful at titles and self introductions myself. I'm Cream, one of the Warden's/helpers and creative person for the site. :) I've been writing for a while and roleplaying for a while too. I am into both group and one on one roleplays. What kind of settings/genres are you into?

Also, if you need any help, just give us a shout and we're happy to help. :)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Cream

I'm more of a Group RP person myself. Though in earlier days In did flood forums in 1x1's, there is an appeal to going at the speed of light with just one partner to worry about.

And since Cream stole the main question I shall instead ask a silly question "What is your favourite memory involving riding a bear on seashells colour?".

Hello!

And welcome. Just to be on the same level, I'm awful at titles and self introductions myself. I'm Cream, one of the Warden's/helpers and creative person for the site. :) I've been writing for a while and roleplaying for a while too. I am into both group and one on one roleplays. What kind of settings/genres are you into?

Also, if you need any help, just give us a shout and we're happy to help. :)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Cream

Honestly, any setting works for me! As far as genres, fantasy is a favorite. As well as anything with lots of drama! Lately I've started to gravitate towards forbidden/dangerous love stories. :D

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

I'm more of a Group RP person myself. Though in earlier days In did flood forums in 1x1's, there is an appeal to going at the speed of light with just one partner to worry about.

And since Cream stole the main question I shall instead ask a silly question "What is your favourite memory involving riding a bear on seashells colour?".

Yes! There's definitely a good side to both.

My favorite color seems to change yearly. Lol! This year it's been light blue!

Honestly, any setting works for me! As far as genres, fantasy is a favorite. As well as anything with lots of drama! Lately I've started to gravitate towards forbidden/dangerous love stories. :D

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

I know in the post above you've mentioned you are more into group RP's but I have a thread in the bulletin board...

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/creams-partner-search.644/

They fit into the forbidden/dangerous love stories if any take your interest... well a couple of them lol.

One of our users here @Becca is a big fan of 1x1 roleplays also. I definitely recommend hitting her up.

Yes, yes I am! If you have a premise you'd like to do, pitch to me and I'll probably love to jump in!

@Cream thanks!! I'll definitely take a look through them. I just got back from vacation with family and I am itching to write!! I haven't been able to in over a month!

@Becca Hello! Nice to meet you ^^ As of right now i have just one idea that I haven't used. It's vague and there's room for changes but if you wanna hear about it, i'd be more than happy to share!

Back