Returning User I'm back, again!

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Heya guys, I've returned for the second time now! Really sorry for the trouble I may of caused due to my sudden disappearance, I really needed a break. Especially considering the way I had been acting in a certain group here made me want to just step away and figure things out. Not exactly a great message to leave on, especially since I didn't really, well, leave with a goodbye. The whole pandemic and all the lockdowns really made me think better of myself, and how I treat individuals, as well as properly getting my life back on track.

But hopefully I should give off a better personality this time, and not repeat past mistakes. I'm confident that I have learned from them, and aim to be a better person overall, now that everything on my end is back on track.

For those who are reading this, and maybe don't know who I am, then hello! It's lovely to meet you! I'm not sure if I consider myself a veteran here but I'd like to think so? Considering I joined back in late 2017 under the name of "Widowmaker" before becoming Raynar. I'm an avid Multi-Fandom guy who enjoys anything and everything to do with crossovers and story-writing. I enjoy multiple genres but I steer clear from Horror as it just doesn't really fit me. Some horror is alright but not if it's the main focus like most franchises do these days.

Recently, I started charity work for my hometown; specializing in general IT Support for everyday users and am a amateur video editor, still learning most techniques but I've mastered the basics. Outside of that, I'm a gamer, again, enjoying multiple genres but steering clear from Horror.

I look forward to meeting some of my old friends here once again, and to maybe make some new ones, who knows! Two Years is a long ass time, and you guys have had a makeover of the site since I last laid eyes on, so, time to explore I guess!

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again!
- Raynar.

Back